Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do you think the owners will sack Huw Jenkins? 19:23 - May 16 with 3437 viewsjackjackjackjack

Do you think the owners will sack Huw Jenkins?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Do you think the owners will sack Huw Jenkins? on 19:23 - May 16 with 3431 viewsSTID2017

No

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Do you think the owners will sack Huw Jenkins? on 19:24 - May 16 with 3429 viewsjackjackjackjack

It seems like the majority on here want the Americans to get rid of Jenkins, but do you think they will?

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Do you think the owners will sack Huw Jenkins? on 19:30 - May 16 with 3391 viewsGowerjack

Do you think the owners will sack Huw Jenkins? on 19:24 - May 16 by jackjackjackjack

It seems like the majority on here want the Americans to get rid of Jenkins, but do you think they will?

Regrettably not.

In fact the big nosed useless c unt is probably claiming it was down to him that we missed the drop.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Do you think the owners will sack Huw Jenkins? on 19:36 - May 16 with 3372 viewsEasternJack

I would put money on him bing on some additional earn out.

I'm sure the trust know the terms of his contract

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Do you think the owners will sack Huw Jenkins? on 19:41 - May 16 with 3350 viewsgetcarter

People who criticize our board should hang their heads in shame. They have guided us on a wonderful journey often punching well above our weight. We are now entering our 7th season in the premiership, new training ground and academy which we should all be proud of. Lets hope the journey continues for a long time with the yanks at the helm.
Do you think the owners will sack Huw Jenkins? on 19:46 - May 16 with 3324 viewsGowerjack

Do you think the owners will sack Huw Jenkins? on 19:41 - May 16 by getcarter

People who criticize our board should hang their heads in shame. They have guided us on a wonderful journey often punching well above our weight. We are now entering our 7th season in the premiership, new training ground and academy which we should all be proud of. Lets hope the journey continues for a long time with the yanks at the helm.

Fairplay

If only some of the self confessed WUM's on here were half as good as you.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Do you think the owners will sack Huw Jenkins? on 19:49 - May 16 with 3307 viewswaynekerr55

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I never knew we were in the Aviva Premiership

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Do you think the owners will sack Huw Jenkins? on 19:51 - May 16 with 3302 viewsthenorthbankbog

I blame Jeremy Corbyn for this lot pity mun
Login to get fewer ads

Do you think the owners will sack Huw Jenkins? on 21:57 - May 16 with 3188 viewsBigPhilG

Hello Leigh how's the brewery and bulk vending doing ?
Do you think the owners will sack Huw Jenkins? on 22:06 - May 16 with 3146 viewsOldjack

bollocks !

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Do you think the owners will sack Huw Jenkins? on 23:00 - May 16 with 3074 viewsBloodyhills

If it wasn't for the fans who saw something was wrong and then critisized the owner and then did something about it we would now be playing non league football.

It's being critical that actually improves the club, rather than just thinking everything is hunky dorry and sticking with the status quo.

Fans who criticise want the club to be better and rather than hang their heads in shame should be proud.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Do you think the owners will sack Huw Jenkins? on 00:22 - May 17 with 3009 viewsjackpot

Well said. Totally agree.
Do you think the owners will sack Huw Jenkins? on 03:18 - May 17 with 2952 viewsNirvana

Do you think the owners will sack Huw Jenkins? on 19:24 - May 16 by jackjackjackjack

They actually might. Levien, in particular, has a history of this:

http://dcist.com/2012/12/heads_roll_at_rfk_7_united_employee.php

Not saying it will happen here, but no one is safe when it comes to profit and power, and public criticism may help tip the scales. If The Americans feel Jenkins is a liability, he becomes expendable like anyone else.
Do you think the owners will sack Huw Jenkins? on 08:50 - May 17 with 2844 viewsswan_si

Do you think the owners will sack Huw Jenkins? on 22:06 - May 16 by Oldjack

bollocks !

you say "bollocks !", after up arrowing him.
Do you think the owners will sack Huw Jenkins? on 10:31 - May 17 with 2775 viewsA_Fans_Dad

No, but they should.
Do you think the owners will sack Huw Jenkins? on 10:47 - May 17 with 2755 viewsFlash

If Huw Jenkins was to leave, I don't want Donovan in charge of which players come and go. I worry that is what would happen, so Huw Jenkins to remain is charge is my choice.
Do you think the owners will sack Huw Jenkins? on 11:06 - May 17 with 2720 viewsDarran

Do you think the owners will sack Huw Jenkins? on 10:47 - May 17 by Flash

If Huw Jenkins was to leave, I don't want Donovan in charge of which players come and go. I worry that is what would happen, so Huw Jenkins to remain is charge is my choice.

There's something intriguing me about you Flash and I can't quite put m finger on it ...... yet.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Do you think the owners will sack Huw Jenkins? on 11:39 - May 17 with 2673 viewsmitchwales

Hope not.

I understand many are annoyed by him but he has been a major part of our incredible journey and I feel he can still do a job for us.
Do you think the owners will sack Huw Jenkins? on 11:46 - May 17 with 2659 viewsDarran

Do you think the owners will sack Huw Jenkins? on 11:39 - May 17 by mitchwales

Hope not.

I understand many are annoyed by him but he has been a major part of our incredible journey and I feel he can still do a job for us.

I don't see this at all myself. Are you saying if Huw Jenkins got run over by a bus tomorrow we'd be in the Conference before we know it.

It's a nonsense if we are relying on him.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Do you think the owners will sack Huw Jenkins? on 11:49 - May 17 with 2654 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Where have all these Jenkins supporters suddenly appeared from?
Do you think the owners will sack Huw Jenkins? on 11:51 - May 17 with 2649 viewswaynekerr55

Do you think the owners will sack Huw Jenkins? on 11:49 - May 17 by A_Fans_Dad

Where have all these Jenkins supporters suddenly appeared from?

Strange, given that the Owners are over to discuss things with the Trust...

Some would opine that they are acting under instruction..damage limitation perhaps?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Do you think the owners will sack Huw Jenkins? on 12:31 - May 17 with 2606 viewsskippyjack

Huw has been vilified his whole life.. as a failure.. in everything he has attempted.. considered not good enough by so many people he's probably lost count..

But lately he has decided to have an epiphany moment.. where he has decided to f*ck everyone else for a change.. and decided to turn into the person who tells others they're not good enough..

Huw is your regular sheep now.. we climbed through the division's on uniqueness and originality..

But I understand when you're in big business.. you have to play by the corporate rules..

And this is where the Trust are lacking.. we need one of the slithered in our ranks..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Do you think the owners will sack Huw Jenkins? on 16:05 - May 17 with 2506 viewsvetchonian

Whilst I am so pi**ed off with what this so called fan has done to my club I worry furhter about who our new majority shareholder would replace him with should they dispense with his services.

I am in no way defending HJ as for several seasons I have criticised him on here and been berated especially when I have stated one day his "luck" will run out BUT knowing the Americans it wouldnt surprise me to appoint Landon Donovan or similar as our DoF!

In the short term I think Jason and Steve will keep HJ but I reckon once things settle down we may see a change........that I would want providing the appointment is a sensible one

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Do you think the owners will sack Huw Jenkins? on 00:37 - May 18 with 2394 viewsscamp

May 16 by getcarter

Very amusing post. Or very uninformed. Or very troll like. The present owners and board had nothing to do with Swanseas premier league success and all to do with Swanseas near fall from premier league graces this season.
[Post edited 18 May 2017 0:41]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024