Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We've had our worst season in the Prem....and yet 17:05 - May 17 with 1454 viewsJethroJack

If we beat WBA, we'll only be 4pts behind them in 9th spot and of the top 8 teams, we beat Liverpool, Everton & Southampton and drew with Chelsea & Utd, but got nothing out of Spurs, Arsenal or City.

Its been a strange old season all round.
We've had our worst season in the Prem....and yet on 17:07 - May 17 with 1445 viewsEasternJack

Not really. There were/are a ton of mediocre teams in this league this season. We should never have been anywhere near relegation.

We won't be next year.

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

We've had our worst season in the Prem....and yet on 17:17 - May 17 with 1414 viewssherpajacob

If we were going to have a dodgy season, this was the one to have it.

A lot of rubbish teams this year, hull, sunderland, boro, Watford, burnley - none of them are PL quality.

Next year Newcastle and Brighton will do ok. Making the fight against relegation harder.

However, there is no reason we cannot get ourselves mid table.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

We've had our worst season in the Prem....and yet on 20:38 - May 17 with 1203 viewsFireboy

Newcastle will do well but I think (hope) that brighton and whoever else comes up will struggle

I also think we really need to target the likes of bournemouth,soton,watford,wba,stoke,palace and stoke as they have been solid

Which I truly think we will do IF PC gets his way on the transfer market
We've had our worst season in the Prem....and yet on 10:39 - May 18 with 1021 viewsDafyddHuw

We've had our worst season in the Prem....and yet on 20:38 - May 17 by Fireboy

Newcastle will do well but I think (hope) that brighton and whoever else comes up will struggle

I also think we really need to target the likes of bournemouth,soton,watford,wba,stoke,palace and stoke as they have been solid

Brighton will be fine. Chris Hughton knows his shit.

If Fatboy Benitez doesn't get his money and stropps offl, they'll get another John Carver (Brad Bobbly?)
We've had our worst season in the Prem....and yet on 17:23 - May 18 with 797 viewsSPboy

If we lose Sunday & Hull win we will finish 17th scraping through by 1 point. This is a very poor PL with teams like Watford, Burnley, Bournemouth & the relegated trio. Whichever way you dress it up this season has been shambolic for us. We are an established team PL club and with the income and experience we should have been in a position of safety much earlier like Southampton, WBA & Stoke
We've had our worst season in the Prem....and yet on 17:44 - May 18 with 771 viewsGowerjack

We've had our worst season in the Prem....and yet on 20:38 - May 17 by Fireboy

Not going to happen.

No way that gonzo nosed useless c unt is going to let anyone else buy players.

One or both of GS & FL shipped out for lees than they are worth to be replaced by a couple of makeweight £5 million players is what we can expect.

And yet still some applaud him....

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

We've had our worst season in the Prem....and yet on 17:52 - May 18 with 755 viewsmonmouth

We've had our worst season in the Prem....and yet on 17:44 - May 18 by Gowerjack

Not going to happen.

No way that gonzo nosed useless c unt is going to let anyone else buy players.

One or both of GS & FL shipped out for lees than they are worth to be replaced by a couple of makeweight £5 million players is what we can expect.

And yet still some applaud him....

To be fair to the Conkmeister, our new moneyball process will support that approach, and Mr Moneyball will have approved Carroll and Ollsson on behalf of the Doodles.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024