Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread 19:01 - May 17 with 23077 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 21 May 2017 11:53]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE Match Thread on 22:48 - May 17 with 2810 viewsjack2jack

May I also join fellow posters in thanking JH for the match day threads,keep it up.
Apologies to some for my posting pointless videos of PC pre match interviews on the thread😉
The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE Match Thread on 23:00 - May 17 with 2783 viewsDafyddHuw

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE Match Thread on 22:48 - May 17 by jack2jack

May I also join fellow posters in thanking JH for the match day threads,keep it up.
Apologies to some for my posting pointless videos of PC pre match interviews on the thread😉

Wheel of Fortune video?
The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE Match Thread on 23:38 - May 17 with 2762 viewsjack2jack

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE Match Thread on 23:00 - May 17 by DafyddHuw

Wheel of Fortune video?

Nah,Blue Peter
The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE Match Thread on 09:45 - May 18 with 2620 viewsjackharris

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE Match Thread on 22:48 - May 17 by jack2jack

Thank you jack2jack, the PC video contributions are a really welcome addition to the thread.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE Match Thread on 10:44 - May 18 with 2591 viewsairedale

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE Match Thread on 09:45 - May 18 by jackharris

Thank you jack2jack, the PC video contributions are a really welcome addition to the thread.

I agree, I enjoy the interviews too.
The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE Match Thread on 11:21 - May 18 with 2568 viewsAl_Bundy

I wouldn't play any nippers in this.. I would finish our momentum on a high get a few places higher hopefully and earn a few more millions from it.
The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE Match Thread on 12:04 - May 18 with 2539 viewsJFSwan

Start strong and give a youngster half hour, like we did with Joe Allen.
Would be a nice reward for the u23 success to get a first team cap at the end of the season.
The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE Match Thread on 14:14 - May 18 with 2467 viewssP7qupUf

If we win and Burnley and Watford lose that will take us up to 15th place. I believe that equates to £3.8 million extra in prize money. That will cover HJ's close season squad strengthening!!
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE Match Thread on 14:17 - May 18 with 2464 viewsCooperman

If there are any PS readers out there with an adult and child season ticket combo, and where the child ticket won't be used on Sunday, please can you raise your hand?

I've got a NE upper (Row T, half way between half way and North) that I would like to swap for your two (along with payment for the child ticket).

Thank you,
A.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE Match Thread on 15:05 - May 18 with 2448 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE Match Thread on 12:04 - May 18 by JFSwan

Start strong and give a youngster half hour, like we did with Joe Allen.
Would be a nice reward for the u23 success to get a first team cap at the end of the season.

I think that we have to treat this game exactly the same as if we weren't safe yet.

Full strength squad, finish the season on a high with a fantastic win and atmosphere, and hopefully move up the table a bit.

Potentially finishing 7 points off relegation after such a shocking season should give us some confidence for the future if we hit bad times again.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE Match Thread on 19:04 - May 18 with 2329 viewsjack2jack

Pray silence for Mr Clement
The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE Match Thread on 19:17 - May 18 with 2310 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE Match Thread on 19:04 - May 18 by jack2jack

Pray silence for Mr Clement

Good sense Mr C.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE Match Thread on 19:33 - May 18 with 2295 viewsJackanapes

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE Match Thread on 19:17 - May 18 by Dr_Winston

Good sense Mr C.

Yup. Fk off Phillips trying to shytstir as usual.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE Match Thread on 19:43 - May 18 with 2285 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE Match Thread on 19:33 - May 18 by Jackanapes

Yup. Fk off Phillips trying to shytstir as usual.

Yeah, some seriously inane questions in that lot. I'm surprised by the lack of sarcasm in some of his responses.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE Match Thread on 01:40 - May 19 with 2138 viewsMartyrman57

Thanks JH for the great effort in compiling these detailed and informative match reports 👍
The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE Match Thread on 01:42 - May 19 with 2136 viewsMartyrman57

Where's Dwight's 0-5 prediction ?
The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE Match Thread on 03:14 - May 19 with 2120 viewsGlyn1

Is it correct that West Brom have sold 2,000 tickets for this match? Fair play to them if true.
[Post edited 19 May 2017 3:15]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE Match Thread on 12:19 - May 19 with 1972 viewsairedale

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE Match Thread on 03:14 - May 19 by Glyn1

Is it correct that West Brom have sold 2,000 tickets for this match? Fair play to them if true.

Could understand it the other way round, it's our local derby after all.
The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE Match Thread on 13:00 - May 19 with 1949 viewsburty

yeah great job Jh always like reading your posts always good info.
The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE Match Thread on 14:43 - May 19 with 1889 viewseddie71

First of all, let me join in with the appreciation of JH's match threads. I have read match threads on the boards of other clubs and have yet to see one that compares.

As to the game itself a narrow win with late cameos for Ollie and Dan James.
The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE Match Thread on 14:59 - May 19 with 1881 viewsjackharris

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE Match Thread on 01:40 - May 19 by Martyrman57

Thanks JH for the great effort in compiling these detailed and informative match reports 👍

Thank you Martyrman57, it is appreciated....

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE Match Thread on 16:21 - May 19 with 1823 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE Match Thread on 03:14 - May 19 by Glyn1

100 miles or so, last game, good piss up, possible sunny weather. Makes sense they'd get a good turnout.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE Match Thread on 18:25 - May 19 with 1765 viewsA_Fans_Dad

JH, by far the best Match Threads I have seen.
Great Details, thanks for the work you put in.
The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE Match Thread on 22:13 - May 19 with 1645 viewsbuilthjack

Fantastic match threads again this season Tim. Please keep it going fornext season.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE Match Thread on 23:44 - May 19 with 1589 viewsspiderboy

Yes
Fab job JH!
You very clever
and Honourery JB!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024