Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tory manifesto - discuss 07:38 - May 18 with 16299 viewsepaul

To end free school meals for infants, for some it's the only hot meal they get, dispicable scum

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Tory manifesto - discuss on 12:22 - May 21 with 791 viewsJack_Meoff

Tory manifesto - discuss on 06:40 - May 21 by perchrockjack

Whoever wins, we face tough times .

I truly believe our voting to leave EU was catastrophic

Cameron should ideally be ripped asunder and if May loses she will have shown terrible judgement leaving us to a Corbyn government .

It won't be boring though so entertainment in the autumn of my life

Cameron is the biggest f*cking coward in the history of UK politics. And that's quite the achievement.

This Brexit fiasco should have been the end of the Tory party, and if we had a media that even remotely held power to account, it probably would have been.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Tory manifesto - discuss on 13:02 - May 21 with 772 viewssherpajacob

Tory manifesto - discuss on 12:22 - May 21 by Jack_Meoff

Cameron is the biggest f*cking coward in the history of UK politics. And that's quite the achievement.

This Brexit fiasco should have been the end of the Tory party, and if we had a media that even remotely held power to account, it probably would have been.

Tory prime minister gives a direct answer to a yes/ no question. Very rare footage.

What happened next amazed everyone.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-politics-36038059/eu-referendum-carswell-asks-ca

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Tory manifesto - discuss on 13:12 - May 21 with 766 viewssherpajacob

Don't forget the conservative manifesto only 2 years ago promised,

"strong leadership", a "clear economic plan" and a "brighter, more secure future".

We've got ,
A change of leadership, a u turn on Osborne s economic plan, and an uncertain and unclear future.

Not to mention a broken manifesto promise, a subsequent u turn, and still no explanation of how the whole in the budget will be filled.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Tory manifesto - discuss on 13:51 - May 21 with 751 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

No costings
No idea
No hope

Be prepared

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Tory manifesto - discuss on 13:58 - May 21 with 745 viewsJack_Meoff

Tory manifesto - discuss on 13:51 - May 21 by oh_tommy_tommy

No costings
No idea
No hope

Be prepared

Fed up to the back teeth of being good 'governed ' by these bought and paid for worthless wastrels. And having the illusion of choice doesn't mean actual choice. The left/right/Tory/Labour dichotomy is a carefully constructed paradigm to fulfill said illusion. We're so brainwashed it isn't even funny. Ignorance is strength and war is peace. There's more to life than chasing figures on a screen. Isn't there?!
[Post edited 21 May 2017 13:59]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Tory manifesto - discuss on 13:59 - May 21 with 743 viewspikeypaul

Tory manifesto - discuss on 13:51 - May 21 by oh_tommy_tommy

No costings
No idea
No hope

Be prepared

I thought you were a Labour supporter ? why bring these failings in them up?

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Tory manifesto - discuss on 14:11 - May 21 with 734 viewsrock1n

There's a complete lack of understanding of WHY people vote conservative here.

For a start those that vote conservative are not slavish in their support. It's no shock to me there isn't fawning, there's more criticism if any from those of the centre right, there isn't a tribal loyalty to tories like labour.

People don't vote conservative for goodies, if they did they'd vote labour. People vote conservative because they believe when it comes to core issues like defence, law & order, security, the economy etc that those issues are in safe hands.

I will not be voting conservative but understand why others will be. On an issue by issue basis of course labour policies will be popular. Take social care, I'm not sure about the tory policy but it's bold and it's risky with middle class voters. That's taking a DIFFICULT decision, not just saying no worries we'll borrow another 20 billion a year and worry about that tomorrow.

As Vince Cable on QT the other night pointed out regarding tuition fees all parties at one time or another lied to the public, now labour in new populist clothes have said it'll be free but what does that mean? Either cuts to places or a never ending pool of cash that will be needed to fund free tuition for posh kids.

The tory document is pretty centrist overall, in fact you could argue almost centre left with its emphasis on State intervention. The tory party are not there to be loved by adoring crowds, they are there to take difficult decisions, to say no we can't afford this or that.

Labour will say every problem can be resolved by another tax on the rich, it's fantasy land stuff.
[Post edited 21 May 2017 14:13]

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

Tory manifesto - discuss on 14:14 - May 21 with 728 viewsperchrockjack

Triffic stuff rock

It's about where I am

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

Tory manifesto - discuss on 14:31 - May 21 with 715 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

My mate living in London just laid it all bare

3 stabbings in north London last week

It's all being covered up

Massively

Hugely

Defence , it's all being cut , cut until it's to late

Army
Police
Fire
Nurses
Border control
Early intervention

Stop reading this sh!t ,billionaire bullish!t

[Post edited 21 May 2017 15:49]

Tory manifesto - discuss on 18:09 - May 21 with 676 viewsJack_Meoff

Difficult decisions. Has there ever been a more patronising phrase? Strong and stable is right up there though, in fairness.

It didn't seem too difficult a decision to:

Award ATOS and Maximus the 'fit for work' contract, costing more than it actually was supposed to save. Kerching for the shareholders. Lovely.
Sell off our railway infrastructure so the French, Dutch, Italian and German state benefit to our detriment. 'Oh, but it's competitive.; F*ck off, stop insulting my intelligence.
Sign a contract with the Chinese state to build a nuclear plant at Hinckley Point supplying energy at DOUBLE the cost at the time of signing.
Sell off a stake in our national grid to Chinese. What the actual f*ck?!
Sell off profit making assets such as the Royal Mail, East Coast Rail Line, our stake in Eurostar, the student loan book (feel free to add your own). Any asset that may actually contribute to plugging this f*cking deficit. Nah, f*ck that, into private hands it goes. Because debt, deficit, or something.
Sanction over one million people in a calendar year for frivolous reasons. No wonder we have such high unemployment. Massaged figures anyone?
Go to war on lies. Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria. All f*cking utter bullshit, but all very profitable. On our tax money. F*cking criminals. We've no money for the NHS or public services though. No siree Bob.

We're governed by criminals folks. We have the illusion of choice. And I don't give a f*ck how tinfoil that makes me sound. F*cking fed up to the back teeth of the whole illusion. Think divide and conquer is new? It's a fine art folks, well practiced.

*And breathe*

Tory manifesto - discuss on 18:10 - May 21 with 673 viewsrock1n

Is that what has become of the left? Conspiracy theories

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

Tory manifesto - discuss on 18:10 - May 21 with 672 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Tory manifesto - discuss on 18:09 - May 21 by Jack_Meoff

Difficult decisions. Has there ever been a more patronising phrase? Strong and stable is right up there though, in fairness.

It didn't seem too difficult a decision to:

Award ATOS and Maximus the 'fit for work' contract, costing more than it actually was supposed to save. Kerching for the shareholders. Lovely.
Sell off our railway infrastructure so the French, Dutch, Italian and German state benefit to our detriment. 'Oh, but it's competitive.; F*ck off, stop insulting my intelligence.
Sign a contract with the Chinese state to build a nuclear plant at Hinckley Point supplying energy at DOUBLE the cost at the time of signing.
Sell off a stake in our national grid to Chinese. What the actual f*ck?!
Sell off profit making assets such as the Royal Mail, East Coast Rail Line, our stake in Eurostar, the student loan book (feel free to add your own). Any asset that may actually contribute to plugging this f*cking deficit. Nah, f*ck that, into private hands it goes. Because debt, deficit, or something.
Sanction over one million people in a calendar year for frivolous reasons. No wonder we have such high unemployment. Massaged figures anyone?
Go to war on lies. Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria. All f*cking utter bullshit, but all very profitable. On our tax money. F*cking criminals. We've no money for the NHS or public services though. No siree Bob.

We're governed by criminals folks. We have the illusion of choice. And I don't give a f*ck how tinfoil that makes me sound. F*cking fed up to the back teeth of the whole illusion. Think divide and conquer is new? It's a fine art folks, well practiced.

*And breathe*

Sadly that's all true .

Tory manifesto - discuss on 18:11 - May 21 with 670 viewsJack_Meoff

Tory manifesto - discuss on 18:10 - May 21 by rock1n

Which parts of my post are incorrect rock? Glad to be corrected.
[Post edited 21 May 2017 18:11]

Tory manifesto - discuss on 18:12 - May 21 with 667 viewsJack_Meoff

Tory manifesto - discuss on 18:10 - May 21 by rock1n

Left/right/Tory/Labour rock. All bullshit. Don't call me a 'lefty'. It's patronising bollocks. Ta.
[Post edited 21 May 2017 18:32]

Tory manifesto - discuss on 18:13 - May 21 with 667 viewsrock1n

Tory manifesto - discuss on 18:11 - May 21 by Jack_Meoff

Which parts of my post are incorrect rock? Glad to be corrected.
[Post edited 21 May 2017 18:11]

It's a rant, it's not an objective criticism.

Tory manifesto - discuss on 18:14 - May 21 with 665 viewsJack_Meoff

Tory manifesto - discuss on 18:13 - May 21 by rock1n

It's a rant, it's not an objective criticism.

Which points I made are incorrect?

Tory manifesto - discuss on 18:14 - May 21 with 665 viewsrock1n

By the way where's this high unemployment you speak of?

We have the lowest recorded figures for workless households.

Tory manifesto - discuss on 18:18 - May 21 with 657 viewsJack_Meoff

Tory manifesto - discuss on 18:14 - May 21 by rock1n

By the way where's this high unemployment you speak of?

We have the lowest recorded figures for workless households.

I'm sure that's totally unrelated to punitive sanctions.

Enjoy your servitude rock.

The Walking Dead is more allegory than fiction.

Tory manifesto - discuss on 18:23 - May 21 with 655 viewsrock1n

Tory manifesto - discuss on 18:18 - May 21 by Jack_Meoff

I'm sure that's totally unrelated to punitive sanctions.

Enjoy your servitude rock.

The Walking Dead is more allegory than fiction.

Welfare reforms are spot on, get them back to work.

Best thing coalition did.

Tory manifesto - discuss on 18:25 - May 21 with 652 viewsJack_Meoff

Tory manifesto - discuss on 18:23 - May 21 by rock1n

Welfare reforms are spot on, get them back to work.

Best thing coalition did.

Like I said, enjoy your servitude.

Tory manifesto - discuss on 18:26 - May 21 with 650 viewsrock1n

Tory manifesto - discuss on 18:25 - May 21 by Jack_Meoff

Like I said, enjoy your servitude.

So you think people should live on benefits?

Wonderful for the soul that

Tory manifesto - discuss on 18:30 - May 21 with 644 viewsJack_Meoff

Tory manifesto - discuss on 18:26 - May 21 by rock1n

So you think people should live on benefits?

Wonderful for the soul that

I didn't say that.

We're a collectively brainwashed species. We've lost our empathy, our soul. We think our entire existence has to rotate around putting figures on a spreadsheet. that has utterly indebted us. We are the walking dead.

I appear to have gone off on one. I blame Heineken in the afternoon pre game...

Tory manifesto - discuss on 18:33 - May 21 with 640 viewsrock1n

Tory manifesto - discuss on 18:30 - May 21 by Jack_Meoff

I didn't say that.

We're a collectively brainwashed species. We've lost our empathy, our soul. We think our entire existence has to rotate around putting figures on a spreadsheet. that has utterly indebted us. We are the walking dead.

I appear to have gone off on one. I blame Heineken in the afternoon pre game...

I believe it's morally just to get people off their arse and into work.

I don't see it as harsh, quite the opposite. I believe it's harsh to chuck them money and leave them to rot.

Tory manifesto - discuss on 18:35 - May 21 with 637 viewsJack_Meoff

Tory manifesto - discuss on 18:33 - May 21 by rock1n

I believe it's morally just to get people off their arse and into work.

I don't see it as harsh, quite the opposite. I believe it's harsh to chuck them money and leave them to rot.

You've missed my point entirely rock but hey ho. There's none so free as those that don't recognise their chains.

Tory manifesto - discuss on 18:37 - May 21 with 632 viewsrock1n

Tory manifesto - discuss on 18:35 - May 21 by Jack_Meoff

You've missed my point entirely rock but hey ho. There's none so free as those that don't recognise their chains.

You insult the rest of the World with that sort of hyperbole.

You've won the lottery being born in a Country as affluent as this one.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024