Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jenkins the Hero 11:49 - May 18 with 12764 viewsCARDAN

After being at the awards dinner it was sickening to witness the admiration for Jenkins.It makes me
wonder whether there is a hidden agenda or if the likes of Paul Clement really understood the nature of the betrayal. Is Jenkins above being accountable?
Time will tell.
Jenkins the Hero on 20:44 - May 28 with 1161 viewsxmastree

Jenkins the Hero on 20:32 - May 28 by Kilkennyjack

Hang on - The only criticism of our Trust is that they have been too ... well ...trusting.
Long term business partners, etc.

Given the selling the club events ....then most of us might prefer a more assertive and challenging Trust approach going forwards. Just saying.

Hang on. Look at other threads. We are being told nothing, yet are happy for trust board members to come on public forums and take a pop at other shareholders irrespective of circumstance. We are a fugging premier league football club and we think its ok to do that?. Sort the off field stuff professionally why dont we .
Jenkins the Hero on 20:51 - May 28 with 1136 viewsmorningstar

Jenkins the Hero on 20:44 - May 28 by xmastree

Hang on. Look at other threads. We are being told nothing, yet are happy for trust board members to come on public forums and take a pop at other shareholders irrespective of circumstance. We are a fugging premier league football club and we think its ok to do that?. Sort the off field stuff professionally why dont we .

You've ignored the question twice now. Do you think it was professional for shareholders to sell their shares behind the backs of the 2nd biggest majority shareholder? This is not a difficult question.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Jenkins the Hero on 21:03 - May 28 with 1107 viewsxmastree

Jenkins the Hero on 20:51 - May 28 by morningstar

You've ignored the question twice now. Do you think it was professional for shareholders to sell their shares behind the backs of the 2nd biggest majority shareholder? This is not a difficult question.

I havent ignored your question. Im not qualified to answer it. Do you think it professional that board members of the trust discuss matters on a public forum when they are obviously in talks with other shareholders ?. Actually mattg is openly slatting them. Would it happen at any other club our size.?. Not a chance.! We aren't being very clever
Jenkins the Hero on 21:05 - May 28 with 1099 viewsDarran

Jenkins the Hero on 21:03 - May 28 by xmastree

I havent ignored your question. Im not qualified to answer it. Do you think it professional that board members of the trust discuss matters on a public forum when they are obviously in talks with other shareholders ?. Actually mattg is openly slatting them. Would it happen at any other club our size.?. Not a chance.! We aren't being very clever

You don't need to be qualified to answer it. Just answer it.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Jenkins the Hero on 21:18 - May 28 with 1068 viewsmorningstar

Jenkins the Hero on 21:03 - May 28 by xmastree

So you're not qualified to answer such an obvious question, but you are more than happy to come on here to make the first post on this thread in 9 days to criticise a trust member for posting something that is true and accurate. Is that right?

Jenkins the Hero on 21:21 - May 28 with 1060 viewsxmastree

Jenkins the Hero on 21:05 - May 28 by Darran

You don't need to be qualified to answer it. Just answer it.

I haven't a clue. Do you ?. If you do then lay out all the facts ( that are quantifiable) and we can all decide. As it stands none of us really know the facts other than one sides statements. Ill wait to hear both sides and then decide how i see it. Do you know, 100%, what has gone on ? If you dont then you, like us all, have no right to assume.
My mind is open
Jenkins the Hero on 21:21 - May 28 with 1060 viewsswancity

Jenkins the Hero on 21:18 - May 28 by morningstar

So you're not qualified to answer such an obvious question, but you are more than happy to come on here to make the first post on this thread in 9 days to criticise a trust member for posting something that is true and accurate. Is that right?

I think your wasting your time with him. He's as slippery as an eel. He's clearly spouting nonsense whilst evading actual issues.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Jenkins the Hero on 21:26 - May 28 with 1047 viewsDarran

Jenkins the Hero on 21:21 - May 28 by xmastree

I haven't a clue. Do you ?. If you do then lay out all the facts ( that are quantifiable) and we can all decide. As it stands none of us really know the facts other than one sides statements. Ill wait to hear both sides and then decide how i see it. Do you know, 100%, what has gone on ? If you dont then you, like us all, have no right to assume.
My mind is open

No I don't know 100% what has gone on but the Americans stated in public that they were told to keep it secret from the group that owns over 21%.
What do you have to say about the people that told the Americans to keep it secret or do you think the Americans are lying?

Login to get fewer ads

Jenkins the Hero on 21:33 - May 28 with 1025 viewsxmastree

Jenkins the Hero on 21:26 - May 28 by Darran

No I don't know 100% what has gone on but the Americans stated in public that they were told to keep it secret from the group that owns over 21%.
What do you have to say about the people that told the Americans to keep it secret or do you think the Americans are lying?

I don't know the americans so hard to comment. However im not sure i beleive all they have said.
Jenkins the Hero on 21:36 - May 28 with 1010 viewsDarran

Jenkins the Hero on 21:33 - May 28 by xmastree

I don't know the americans so hard to comment. However im not sure i beleive all they have said.

So just for the hell of it if it is all true how would you describe the type of person that would do something like that behind the backs of the group that owned over 21% of shares in the football club.

Jenkins the Hero on 21:37 - May 28 with 1005 viewsmorningstar

Jenkins the Hero on 21:21 - May 28 by swancity

I think your wasting your time with him. He's as slippery as an eel. He's clearly spouting nonsense whilst evading actual issues.

I stated months ago that i know who he is, and he knows me well enough to call or text me to deny it. Gutted i am as i thought he was better than this.

Jenkins the Hero on 21:37 - May 28 with 1004 viewslonglostjack

Great potential headline there for Wales Online. "Who was lying? The new owners or the old owners of SCFC? " Not going to happen of course.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Jenkins the Hero on 21:38 - May 28 with 1002 viewsWatchman

Jenkins the Hero on 20:44 - May 28 by xmastree

well if you are a member of the Trust you get regular emails.

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Jenkins the Hero on 21:43 - May 28 with 980 viewsswancity

Jenkins the Hero on 21:37 - May 28 by morningstar

I stated months ago that i know who he is, and he knows me well enough to call or text me to deny it. Gutted i am as i thought he was better than this.

Who is it

Jenkins the Hero on 21:45 - May 28 with 973 viewsmorningstar

Jenkins the Hero on 21:43 - May 28 by swancity

Who is it

Dave Morgan no doubt about it.

Jenkins the Hero on 21:51 - May 28 with 956 viewsswancity

Jenkins the Hero on 21:45 - May 28 by morningstar

Doubt that. He's not the type to hide behind a made up name. And he'd be a lot more understanding of the Trust position IMO

Jenkins the Hero on 21:57 - May 28 with 939 viewsDarran

Jenkins the Hero on 21:51 - May 28 by swancity

Doubt that. He's not the type to hide behind a made up name. And he'd be a lot more understanding of the Trust position IMO

lol there's some cracking photos on Facebook.
[Post edited 28 May 2017 22:00]

Jenkins the Hero on 22:00 - May 28 with 930 viewsmorningstar

Jenkins the Hero on 21:51 - May 28 by swancity

Ha ha ha! The last time i spoke to him he told me that the trust were not shareholders but custodians of shares bought by the fans! Work that one out!

Jenkins the Hero on 22:06 - May 28 with 903 viewsmax936

Jenkins the Hero on 21:36 - May 28 by Darran

So just for the hell of it if it is all true how would you describe the type of person that would do something like that behind the backs of the group that owned over 21% of shares in the football club.

And who were supposed to be lifelong fans of the Club, yet as soon as a dollar was proposed to them they sold out like the cheap hores that they are, Jack to a King be fuked more like Jack to a Kings Ransom, I wouldn't wipe my feet on any of the c@@ts.
[Post edited 28 May 2017 22:28]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Jenkins the Hero on 22:18 - May 28 with 868 viewsNirvana

Jenkins the Hero on 22:06 - May 28 by max936

And who were supposed to be lifelong fans of the Club, yet as soon as a dollar was proposed to them they sold out like the cheap hores that they are, Jack to a King be fuked more like Jack to a Kings Ransom, I wouldn't wipe my feet on any of the c@@ts.
[Post edited 28 May 2017 22:28]

Excellent post, Max.

Jack to a King's Ransom needs to be made by some intrepid Swans-supporting filmmaker out there. You get the executive producer credit.

Has the potential to be a satirical classic.

Anyone know if Tarantino's been to South Wales?
Jenkins the Hero on 22:27 - May 28 with 849 viewsmax936

Jenkins the Hero on 22:18 - May 28 by Nirvana

Excellent post, Max.

Jack to a King's Ransom needs to be made by some intrepid Swans-supporting filmmaker out there. You get the executive producer credit.

Has the potential to be a satirical classic.

Anyone know if Tarantino's been to South Wales?

Jimmy McGovern is the only one closest

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Jenkins the Hero on 22:44 - May 28 with 824 viewsNirvana

Jenkins the Hero on 22:27 - May 28 by max936

Jimmy McGovern is the only one closest

That's a good call, Max.

Anyone got his number?
Jenkins the Hero on 22:46 - May 28 with 819 viewsKilkennyjack

Jenkins the Hero on 22:00 - May 28 by morningstar

Ha ha ha! The last time i spoke to him he told me that the trust were not shareholders but custodians of shares bought by the fans! Work that one out!

Well its a (poor) rationale that might allow somebody to say a shareholder agreement could not actually in place, as the Trust were not 'real' shareholders. Rather the Trust are simply custodians.

No - that must be complete bollox.

Beware of the Risen People

Jenkins the Hero on 12:26 - May 29 with 700 viewsValerie

Jenkins the Hero on 21:45 - May 28 by morningstar

Is that the fat fair haired fella that grew up in west cross?

This post has been edited by an administrator
Jenkins the Hero on 12:34 - May 29 with 686 viewsJENKINSOUT

Well you wouldnt believe it would you as you only believe and pass on what your pals have told you
Its so painfully obvious you are a relative/associate of Dineen one of the least trustworthy people you could want to be related to/friends with. Don't believe everything these people tell you any more than you should believe everything the americans tell you. Simple thing is it is only the supporter's trust that have nothing to gain by lying and are the only ones who aren't blinded by money.
The trust have made some pretty glaring mistakes over the years but nothing as underhand and devious as snakes like dineen and Jenkins.
And I don't believe you are david morgan for the record although he is in Jenkins pocket these days much in the same way as you are in dineens

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: is the res right or wrong on jenkins

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024