Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jenkins the Hero 11:49 - May 18 with 12739 viewsCARDAN

After being at the awards dinner it was sickening to witness the admiration for Jenkins.It makes me
wonder whether there is a hidden agenda or if the likes of Paul Clement really understood the nature of the betrayal. Is Jenkins above being accountable?
Time will tell.
Jenkins the Hero on 13:29 - May 30 with 910 viewsE20Jack

Jenkins the Hero on 09:51 - May 30 by BillyChong

You either missed or ignored my question. Do you think the 'old board' acted with professionalism during the sale?

Clearly ignored.

The irony of it is the silence speaks far louder and far more truth than anything he could have replied with. I think it is now crystal clear exactly what went on (if it wasn't already). Even an apparent close friend can't even face up to the reality of what they did to the club and its community.

Far better than turn a blind eye, ignore all subjects on it and pretend it never happened. Aye, that'll work.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Jenkins the Hero on 14:08 - May 30 with 860 viewsxmastree

Jenkins the Hero on 20:52 - May 29 by Darran

So for arguments sake if it is true that a person,any person did what is alleged that LD and HJ did how would you describe said persons?

I can only go on what i've have heard which are snippets and on past experience of dealings with some of them. It does differ to what the trust has said publically so it's a case of wait and see for me. I'm sure everything will become clear in time.
Jenkins the Hero on 14:10 - May 30 with 853 viewsDarran

Jenkins the Hero on 14:08 - May 30 by xmastree

I can only go on what i've have heard which are snippets and on past experience of dealings with some of them. It does differ to what the trust has said publically so it's a case of wait and see for me. I'm sure everything will become clear in time.

Yes but hypothetically and for argument sake 'IF" it was true how would you describe that type of person?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Jenkins the Hero on 14:13 - May 30 with 847 viewsxmastree

Jenkins the Hero on 09:24 - May 30 by MoscowJack

I was thinking exactly the same when I read that! It's a box-ticking exercise.

He has been ticking the box for a very long time then. I would hazard a guess that he has been on their board for at least 7 years. Non exec positions like this generally mean attending board meetings and no day to day involvement.
Jenkins the Hero on 14:19 - May 30 with 822 viewsBillyChong

Jenkins the Hero on 14:13 - May 30 by xmastree

He has been ticking the box for a very long time then. I would hazard a guess that he has been on their board for at least 7 years. Non exec positions like this generally mean attending board meetings and no day to day involvement.

You either missed or ignored my question for a second time. Do you think the 'old board' acted with professionalism during the sale?
Jenkins the Hero on 14:27 - May 30 with 811 viewsLandore_Jack

Jenkins the Hero on 14:19 - May 30 by BillyChong

You either missed or ignored my question for a second time. Do you think the 'old board' acted with professionalism during the sale?

Xmastree would make a great politician. He cannot give straight answers and talks a lot of rubbish.

#backtojack

Jenkins the Hero on 14:43 - May 30 with 791 viewsE20Jack

Jenkins the Hero on 14:08 - May 30 by xmastree

Go on Darrans completely hypothetical scenario then?

Not sure why you would shirk such a question, anyone would happily answer that wouldnt they? I will go first if you like?

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Jenkins the Hero on 23:40 - May 30 with 676 viewsspiderboy

Jenkins the Hero on 14:43 - May 30 by E20Jack

Go on Darrans completely hypothetical scenario then?

Not sure why you would shirk such a question, anyone would happily answer that wouldnt they? I will go first if you like?

Does anyone think Darrans an infiltrator for the sell outs?
No,, nor me.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024