Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
To the Trust 15:45 - May 18 with 18359 viewsDafyddHuw

Any chance of any info from you at all about anything, anytime soon?

I won't be able to make any comments next year apparently. When I have this season, people ask if I'm a member.
Well I won't be after this summer. I'm not throwing good money after bad again. Does that mean I have to keep shtumm?

To the Trust on 00:26 - May 20 with 1786 viewsNeathJack

To the Trust on 00:22 - May 20 by Rancid

Paul, what the hell are we in this for? To tread water in L1? Come on man its all about reaching the promised land which we did and still doing..Would you still prefer seeing us at Spotland or Stamford Bridge? Jenkins and co saved us and sold us.I can live with that and when seeing us beating Everton it doesnt enter my mind.

Saved us, sold us, and stabbed us all in the back.

Actions have consequences. At least they should.

Would I prefer us to be playing Chelsea rather than Cheltenham? Of course. However, like I said, it's not the be all and end all and the means is just as important to me as the end.
To the Trust on 00:34 - May 20 with 1780 viewsRancid

To the Trust on 00:26 - May 20 by NeathJack

Saved us, sold us, and stabbed us all in the back.

Actions have consequences. At least they should.

Would I prefer us to be playing Chelsea rather than Cheltenham? Of course. However, like I said, it's not the be all and end all and the means is just as important to me as the end.

Stabbed us in the back by selling to wealthier men than himself who potentially would take us further than he could.Obviously, Jenkins will put that out there instead of admitting it was the life changing amount of money he made from it but sacking Bradley, employing Clement and signing Ayew and Olsen says that there's still life in the old dog yet.
To the Trust on 01:08 - May 20 with 1763 viewsRancid

To the Trust on 00:07 - May 20 by Nookiejack

Appointing Bob Bradley and us sustaining Premier League Football discuss?

Sacking him and employing Clement and staying up.Another discussion.Keeping Bradley and relegation. yet another discussion.........
To the Trust on 06:42 - May 20 with 1722 viewsYossarian

For those fans who are not members of the Trust, representatives from the Trust are meeting with the owners following the WBA match.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

To the Trust on 11:49 - May 20 with 1616 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Swansea City Supporters Trust representatives Phil Sumbler and Will Morris have arranged to meet major shareholders Steve Kaplan and Jason Levien following the Swans home match with West Bromwich Albion on Sunday 21st May.
The talks are expected to cover a range of club matters, but of paramount importance to the Trust will be clarification of its shareholding position.
In addition, the Trust is keen on discussing the Club’s plans for the summer and the forthcoming season, in order that we can build on the strong momentum picked up during the second half of this season.
It had previously been mutually agreed to defer these important discussions until the end of the season, allowing the Club to fully focus all its efforts on retaining our Premier league status.
After what has been an undoubtedly traumatic season, we enter these talks with a positive approach in achieving stability in the continuing development of Swansea City FC as a Premier League club.

Best wishes

The Swans Trust Team

Don't Forget

Follow the Swans Trust on Twitter @swanstrust
or go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/4998807899/ to join our Facebook Group.
You can have a chat to members of the Trust Board on match days by popping into our base at the Landore Club (full details here), or call by the Trust Pod at the Liberty Stadium — there is someone from the Trust at the Pod for at least an hour up to 30 minutes before kick-off.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

To the Trust on 12:47 - May 20 with 1587 views3swan

It's not the extremes of Chelsea or Cheltenham though, there are many big clubs in the Championship.

I've spoken to many Villa fans and although they obviously wanted to stay in the Prem they are enjoying their football this season more that the last 3 or so.

I want us to stay in the Prem but I still want to feel as if it is our club.
The last 4 games has given some belief that the players and fans are together, it will take a lot longer for proof that the owners feel the same
To the Trust on 14:18 - May 20 with 1553 viewsBorojack

To the Trust on 12:47 - May 20 by 3swan

It's not the extremes of Chelsea or Cheltenham though, there are many big clubs in the Championship.

I've spoken to many Villa fans and although they obviously wanted to stay in the Prem they are enjoying their football this season more that the last 3 or so.

I want us to stay in the Prem but I still want to feel as if it is our club.
The last 4 games has given some belief that the players and fans are together, it will take a lot longer for proof that the owners feel the same

Funny how supporters always say it's more enjoyable in the lower leagues after they have been relegated.
I used to really enjoy watching us down the Vetch in League 2 or the 4th division.
I don't want to go back there though.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

To the Trust on 14:18 - May 20 with 1553 viewstomdickharry

Probably the most important piece in the jigsaw of Trust/Sell Outs/Owners saga could be put in place this weekend,it would appear QC opinion is imminent and if available to the Trust board before their representatives meet the owners could its content effect the nature of the meeting.
Login to get fewer ads

To the Trust on 17:06 - May 20 with 1467 viewsQJumpingJack

Maybe Jenkins will go on the pitch before kick-off, take to the microphone and apologise for the mistakes over the last 18 months?
To the Trust on 17:08 - May 20 with 1464 viewsexiledclaseboy

To the Trust on 17:06 - May 20 by QJumpingJack

Maybe Jenkins will go on the pitch before kick-off, take to the microphone and apologise for the mistakes over the last 18 months?

Yeah. Bound to happen.

Poll: Tory leader

To the Trust on 17:18 - May 20 with 1448 viewswaynekerr55

To the Trust on 23:16 - May 19 by xmastree

He never really spoke much anyway other than in the programme . FACT lol

http://www.swansea.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=22228

Care to answer my PM about my time coming?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

To the Trust on 17:55 - May 20 with 1408 viewsQJumpingJack

Will the board of directors receive a bonus for keeping us up?
To the Trust on 18:02 - May 20 with 1393 viewsRancid

To the Trust on 17:55 - May 20 by QJumpingJack

Will the board of directors receive a bonus for keeping us up?

I doubt they can afford it after looking after Clement so handsomely.On second thoughts...
To the Trust on 18:03 - May 20 with 1390 viewsswanjackal

To the Trust on 17:18 - May 20 by waynekerr55

Completely off topic, but posting a link to there has made me all teary eyed. Used to enjoy posting there before it died a death.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

To the Trust on 18:15 - May 20 with 1366 viewsxmastree

To the Trust on 17:18 - May 20 by waynekerr55

I tried to do so twice. Both times it said i was on ignore when i sent it.
To the Trust on 18:46 - May 20 with 1326 viewswaynekerr55

To the Trust on 18:15 - May 20 by xmastree

I tried to do so twice. Both times it said i was on ignore when i sent it.

How odd!

Anyway, I've just checked and you're not on ignore. 👍

To the Trust on 19:11 - May 20 with 1285 viewsxmastree

To the Trust on 18:46 - May 20 by waynekerr55

How odd!

Anyway, I've just checked and you're not on ignore. 👍

Ill try again later if i have signal. Struggle sometimes where i am on weekends . if it doesnt work i will screen shot to show.
To the Trust on 19:13 - May 20 with 1276 viewswaynekerr55

To the Trust on 19:11 - May 20 by xmastree

Ill try again later if i have signal. Struggle sometimes where i am on weekends . if it doesnt work i will screen shot to show.

No problem buddy, either some fault of the site or fat fingers from me. I believe you. Many wouldn't mind 😉

To the Trust on 19:18 - May 20 with 1266 viewsexiledclaseboy

To the Trust on 19:13 - May 20 by waynekerr55

No problem buddy, either some fault of the site or fat fingers from me. I believe you. Many wouldn't mind 😉

"Buddy"??

You've been slating him for months and now he's "buddy"? Ffs mun.

To the Trust on 19:22 - May 20 with 1249 viewswaynekerr55

To the Trust on 19:18 - May 20 by exiledclaseboy

"Buddy"??

You've been slating him for months and now he's "buddy"? Ffs mun.

One has to be cordial when trying to resolve disagreements. I'll be the first to admit I went too far with some of my baiting, but the bulk of my arguments stand...

To the Trust on 19:25 - May 20 with 1246 viewsexiledclaseboy

To the Trust on 19:22 - May 20 by waynekerr55

One has to be cordial when trying to resolve disagreements. I'll be the first to admit I went too far with some of my baiting, but the bulk of my arguments stand...

You've let yourself down constantly with incessant cracks about Leigh Dineen's weight. It's meant that most of your other points have been buried under an avalanche of childish digs.

To the Trust on 19:27 - May 20 with 1242 viewsDarran

To the Trust on 19:25 - May 20 by exiledclaseboy

You've let yourself down constantly with incessant cracks about Leigh Dineen's weight. It's meant that most of your other points have been buried under an avalanche of childish digs.

The only thing wrong with Wayne is the repetition.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

To the Trust on 19:34 - May 20 with 1227 viewsNeathJack

To the Trust on 19:27 - May 20 by Darran

The only thing wrong with Wayne is the repetition.

You can say that again.
To the Trust on 19:53 - May 20 with 1185 viewswaynekerr55

To the Trust on 19:25 - May 20 by exiledclaseboy

Agreed. Hence why they stopped circa January. Hold my hands up to that

To the Trust on 19:54 - May 20 with 1182 viewswaynekerr55

To the Trust on 19:34 - May 20 by NeathJack

You can say that again.

Guilty (again), no pun intended.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024