Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Darran Planet Swans 24/7 12:07 - May 20 with 3784 viewsplanetswansadmin

[Post edited 9 Dec 2019 21:35]
What will the result be against West Brom? on 13:24 - May 20 with 3185 viewsnantywatcher

Swans 0 - 7 West Brom. Dwight's not in until later so I thought I'd save him the trouble.
What will the result be against West Brom? on 18:38 - May 20 with 3029 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

What will the result be against West Brom? on 13:24 - May 20 by nantywatcher

Swans 0 - 7 West Brom. Dwight's not in until later so I thought I'd save him the trouble.

I do think we'll lose. The moment they all agreed to go on holiday after the Sunderland game, there is no way they will be as focused and committed as they would normally be. Their season ended last Saturday. Considering there must be close to £10,000,000 at stake in positional prize money, I'd have hoped we wouldn't be celebrating until all 38 matches were played.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

What will the result be against West Brom? on 18:46 - May 20 with 3029 viewsThewayiseeit

What will the result be against West Brom? on 18:38 - May 20 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I do think we'll lose. The moment they all agreed to go on holiday after the Sunderland game, there is no way they will be as focused and committed as they would normally be. Their season ended last Saturday. Considering there must be close to £10,000,000 at stake in positional prize money, I'd have hoped we wouldn't be celebrating until all 38 matches were played.

Or, they have enough respect for their manager for letting them go, they are playing without pressure for the first time in a long time that they relax, turn on the style and smash west brom 4-0.

The amount of whinging over having two days off is beyond belief
What will the result be against West Brom? on 19:44 - May 20 with 2992 viewsjackrabbit

I agree totally. Here's why it matters
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/05/19/premier-leagues-meaningless-final
What will the result be against West Brom? on 20:17 - May 20 with 2949 viewsperchrockjack

Deighton

Tomorrow will be a good day

But

The usual suspects will still be looking out for anything you post to jump on

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

What will the result be against West Brom? on 20:56 - May 20 with 2913 viewsDarran

What will the result be against West Brom? on 18:38 - May 20 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

How does the prize money actually work out?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

What will the result be against West Brom? on 21:03 - May 20 with 2905 viewsmorningstar

What will the result be against West Brom? on 20:56 - May 20 by Darran

How does the prize money actually work out?

£1.9m per place.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

What will the result be against West Brom? on 21:08 - May 20 with 2895 viewsDarran

What will the result be against West Brom? on 21:03 - May 20 by morningstar

£1.9m per place.

So DYS is wrong then?

Login to get fewer ads

What will the result be against West Brom? on 21:11 - May 20 with 2897 viewsmorningstar

What will the result be against West Brom? on 21:08 - May 20 by Darran

So DYS is wrong then?

Unless the 4 teams immediately above us all lose and we can overturn a -15 GD, then yes he is.
Edit: Even if that happened, it would only amount to £7.6m
[Post edited 20 May 2017 21:15]

What will the result be against West Brom? on 21:22 - May 20 with 2876 viewsDarran

What will the result be against West Brom? on 21:11 - May 20 by morningstar

Unless the 4 teams immediately above us all lose and we can overturn a -15 GD, then yes he is.
Edit: Even if that happened, it would only amount to £7.6m
[Post edited 20 May 2017 21:15]

I see,well we've got money to burn these days so who gives a shit anyway?

What will the result be against West Brom? on 21:25 - May 20 with 2877 viewsCooperman

I don't agree with your first five words and £10m is a bit over egged, but other than that I agree.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

What will the result be against West Brom? on 21:30 - May 20 with 2875 viewsmorningstar

What will the result be against West Brom? on 21:22 - May 20 by Darran

I see,well we've got money to burn these days so who gives a shit anyway?

Exactly, i'm not getting it at all. Apparently the Yanks are going to 'release the funds' to strengthen the squad in the summer come what may!

What will the result be against West Brom? on 22:52 - May 20 with 2815 viewssiralan

The vast majority of the £1.9 million per place goes to the players and coonts like Jenkins in bonuses on top of their huge wages.
Just 1 place difference in league place equates to 3 years the club shop takings (not profits)
Thinking of it that way and the tiny amount to he shop earns it may aswell be shut.
What will the result be against West Brom? on 23:21 - May 20 with 2771 viewsperchrockjack

Might as well enjoy the close season then as none of us know nowt really

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

What will the result be against West Brom? on 01:58 - May 21 with 2727 viewsPokerface

Got to be the worst WUM to ever follow the Swans and post here.

Loves himself that much.

Poll: Most boring poster....and least football knowledge

What will the result be against West Brom? on 04:02 - May 21 with 2709 viewsTNT

I said we'd beat Everton, and that Hull would lose to Sunderland.

I said we'd win at Sunderland, and that Hull would lose to Palace.

Scary, as I don't think I've had such a run of correct predictions, in 41 years of following The Swans!

It doesn't really matter whether I'm right or not on this one, but I'll go Swans win.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

What will the result be against West Brom? on 06:09 - May 21 with 2688 viewsSwansNZ

What will the result be against West Brom? on 04:02 - May 21 by TNT

I said we'd beat Everton, and that Hull would lose to Sunderland.

I said we'd win at Sunderland, and that Hull would lose to Palace.

Scary, as I don't think I've had such a run of correct predictions, in 41 years of following The Swans!

It doesn't really matter whether I'm right or not on this one, but I'll go Swans win.

I said we'd lose to Stoke, Man Utd, Everton and Sunderland.

Swans 0-2 WBA

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

What will the result be against West Brom? on 08:17 - May 21 with 2646 viewsTNT

What will the result be against West Brom? on 06:09 - May 21 by SwansNZ

I said we'd lose to Stoke, Man Utd, Everton and Sunderland.

Swans 0-2 WBA

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

What will the result be against West Brom? on 10:20 - May 21 with 2582 viewsWxmJax

What will the result be against West Brom? on 19:44 - May 20 by jackrabbit

I agree totally. Here's why it matters
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/05/19/premier-leagues-meaningless-final

Swansea City..... have the chance to give a misleading look to the final standings.....

Dopey writer. Every team finishes where they are supposed to finish after 38 matches based on their results. Nothing misleading about that.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

What will the result be against West Brom? on 11:23 - May 21 with 2541 viewsOldjack

shackles off 6-5
[Post edited 21 May 2017 11:31]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

What will the result be against West Brom? on 12:19 - May 21 with 2503 viewsmax936

What will the result be against West Brom? on 21:30 - May 20 by morningstar

Exactly, i'm not getting it at all. Apparently the Yanks are going to 'release the funds' to strengthen the squad in the summer come what may!

That's not what Jenkins or Pearlman said though.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

What will the result be against West Brom? on 17:04 - May 21 with 2358 viewspencoedjack

Talking shite again
What will the result be against West Brom? on 17:07 - May 21 with 2346 viewsLoyal

I think we will win 2-1 Ayew and Llorente scoring after going one down.
Do I win a car ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

What will the result be against West Brom? on 17:47 - May 21 with 2295 viewslonglostjack

Another Dwight classic.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

What will the result be against West Brom? on 19:44 - May 21 with 2179 viewsswanaway

Finally got the right result and scorer in the prediction league. Better late than never I suppose.
[Post edited 21 May 2017 19:45]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024