Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wagner or Stam?Regardless... 10:06 - May 21 with 1075 viewsnantywatcher

There will be three new first class managers in the Premier next season, with three teams stronger than the three relegated teams. The standard of the league was probably one of the poorest ever, next season WILL be much higher. To presume we can jog into mid table next season is one almighty leap of faith. The club has to put in one hell of an effort to get the next four months right, if we don't hit the ground running I don't think we will get a second chance like we had this year.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Wagner or Stam?Regardless... on 11:13 - May 21 with 1019 viewsJango

People just assuming Newcastle will stay up because of who they are, they got relegated with a much stronger team than they've got now. I've seen Brighton a few times this season and I haven't seen anything to suggest they are better than hull or boro this year.
Wagner or Stam?Regardless... on 11:19 - May 21 with 1011 viewspencoedjack

Wagner or Stam?Regardless... on 11:13 - May 21 by Jango

People just assuming Newcastle will stay up because of who they are, they got relegated with a much stronger team than they've got now. I've seen Brighton a few times this season and I haven't seen anything to suggest they are better than hull or boro this year.

Well I watched Huddersfield v Shef Weds and thought they were both shite
Wagner or Stam?Regardless... on 11:27 - May 21 with 998 viewsOldjack

Newcastle are lucky enough to have the financial clout behind them to vastly improve on what they already got .They're gonna need it that's for sure

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Wagner or Stam?Regardless... on 11:29 - May 21 with 994 viewsjackjackjackjack

Newcastle did well under Benitez in the premier, but he wasn't appointed in time. They've also had a clearout of high-earners, due to the drop down, so that £70m they supposedly have to spend can go a long way.

Boro couldn't score. Brighton have a number of players who get goals for them, so with a few additions to the squad using however many tens of millions Hughton will get, I can see them doing alright.
[Post edited 21 May 2017 11:30]

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Wagner or Stam?Regardless... on 12:00 - May 21 with 938 viewspencoedjack

Wagner or Stam?Regardless... on 11:29 - May 21 by jackjackjackjack

Newcastle did well under Benitez in the premier, but he wasn't appointed in time. They've also had a clearout of high-earners, due to the drop down, so that £70m they supposedly have to spend can go a long way.

Boro couldn't score. Brighton have a number of players who get goals for them, so with a few additions to the squad using however many tens of millions Hughton will get, I can see them doing alright.
[Post edited 21 May 2017 11:30]

Scoring in the championship is far easier than the PL

I think Brighton will need an upgrade on Glen Murray ( there top scorer last season) to survive
Wagner or Stam?Regardless... on 12:27 - May 21 with 886 viewsairedale

I wonder what sort of reception JJS will have back at the Liberty?
Wagner or Stam?Regardless... on 13:16 - May 21 with 830 viewsMrSwerve

Wagner or Stam?Regardless... on 12:27 - May 21 by airedale

I wonder what sort of reception JJS will have back at the Liberty?

Rapturous applause probably.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Wagner or Stam?Regardless... on 13:58 - May 21 with 801 viewsairedale

Wagner or Stam?Regardless... on 13:16 - May 21 by MrSwerve

Rapturous applause probably.

Who knows hey. I won't applaud him though, I think he's a knob.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024