Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Llorente travelling to Dublin with The Scarlets team 19:58 - May 21 with 4236 viewsattila_the_hun

no joke, he's been bitten by the rugby bug, been to watch Scarlets youngsters play and is now Scarlets crrrazy.

"I'm Free"

Llorente travelling to Dublin with The Scarlets team on 19:59 - May 21 with 4210 viewsDarran

There was a photo of him down there on twitter other day.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Llorente travelling to Dublin with The Scarlets team on 20:21 - May 21 with 4020 viewsZZoric

complete legend - was touted as a top Inside Centre in his early days - Jamie Roberts-esque in so many ways
Llorente travelling to Dublin with The Scarlets team on 20:23 - May 21 with 3984 viewsmorningstar

Llorente travelling to Dublin with The Scarlets team on 20:21 - May 21 by ZZoric

complete legend - was touted as a top Inside Centre in his early days - Jamie Roberts-esque in so many ways

Commas! , not -. Hope this helps.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Llorente travelling to Dublin with The Scarlets team on 20:24 - May 21 with 3969 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Llorente travelling to Dublin with The Scarlets team on 00:30 - May 22 with 3425 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Llorente travelling to Dublin with The Scarlets team on 20:24 - May 21 by Darran

Sell him. Now!!!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Llorente travelling to Dublin with The Scarlets team on 09:02 - May 22 with 3114 viewsDevz00

Love him even more now!

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Llorente travelling to Dublin with The Scarlets team on 10:53 - May 22 with 2900 viewshammy

He's a Basque isn't he ? Very rugby down there ;)

But great to see him getting involved in South West Wales; maybe he wants to stay around for a while ...

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Llorente travelling to Dublin with The Scarlets team on 11:34 - May 22 with 2774 viewsattila_the_hun

Llorente travelling to Dublin with The Scarlets team on 10:53 - May 22 by hammy

He's a Basque isn't he ? Very rugby down there ;)

But great to see him getting involved in South West Wales; maybe he wants to stay around for a while ...

wonder if anyone has told him about the rugby team that play at the Liberty

"I'm Free"

Login to get fewer ads

Llorente travelling to Dublin with The Scarlets team on 12:14 - May 22 with 2669 viewsraynor94

Llorente travelling to Dublin with The Scarlets team on 11:34 - May 22 by attila_the_hun

wonder if anyone has told him about the rugby team that play at the Liberty

He's seen how shit they are most probably

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Llorente travelling to Dublin with The Scarlets team on 12:51 - May 22 with 2549 viewsmonmouth

Llorente travelling to Dublin with The Scarlets team on 12:14 - May 22 by raynor94

He's seen how shit they are most probably

And how little passion there is for such an abortion as 'the ospreys'. Marketing genius, right there. Presumably 'the f*cktards' was already taken by a Cardiff operation.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Llorente travelling to Dublin with The Scarlets team on 13:13 - May 22 with 2472 viewsdickythorpe

Good for LLorente. The sooner there are only 2 possibly 3 Regional rugby teams the better.
Llorente travelling to Dublin with The Scarlets team on 17:41 - May 22 with 2185 viewsLeonWasGod

His best mate's son plays for them (or something like that - there's a link of some sort)
Llorente travelling to Dublin with The Scarlets team on 18:01 - May 22 with 2083 viewsWingstandwood

Ospreys? Ain't that the rugby team that plays in front of row upon row of empty seats on TV from time to time. The rugby team with the most ridiculous badly designed club logo jersey badge.

You know?....instead of using a design incorporating the most visually stunning, magnificent and majestic birds of prey some buffoon decides to use an embroidery of a cartoon drawing of a BBC costume dramas Venetian Ballroom Mask.

Argus!

Llorente travelling to Dublin with The Scarlets team on 18:07 - May 22 with 2051 viewsbryncochjack

Llorente travelling to Dublin with The Scarlets team on 12:51 - May 22 by monmouth

And how little passion there is for such an abortion as 'the ospreys'. Marketing genius, right there. Presumably 'the f*cktards' was already taken by a Cardiff operation.

The Osprey has been connected to Swansea's coat of arms since medieval times.

http://www.swansea.gov.uk/article/2148/Coat-of-Arms
Llorente travelling to Dublin with The Scarlets team on 18:14 - May 22 with 2021 viewsattila_the_hun

as an Osprey fan my only worry is how many muppets that don't even like rugby will pretend to be Scarlets fans just because he is

"I'm Free"

Llorente travelling to Dublin with The Scarlets team on 18:14 - May 22 with 2020 viewsmonmouth

Llorente travelling to Dublin with The Scarlets team on 18:07 - May 22 by bryncochjack

The Osprey has been connected to Swansea's coat of arms since medieval times.

http://www.swansea.gov.uk/article/2148/Coat-of-Arms

I know. Where it belongs, on a badge. I spent a lot of time at St Helens as a youngster as well as at the Vetch.

The team should still be called Swansea Rugby.

For a rugby club that beat the All Blacks to only have a team in a shit pub league - and be bottom - is outrageous, and a damning indictment of the crap management of Welsh Rugby.
[Post edited 22 May 2017 18:17]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024