Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barcelona 20:27 - May 21 with 2770 viewsJackSomething

Anyone watching the Barcelona match? Messi just missed a penalty given for quite possibly the worst decision I've ever seen. Jordi Alba kicks the ground and goes down, with no Eibar player near him, ref gives a penalty.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Barcelona on 20:28 - May 21 with 2766 viewsNeath_Jack

Worse than the one Burnley got when Vokes handballed?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Barcelona on 20:31 - May 21 with 2746 viewsJackSomething

Barcelona on 20:28 - May 21 by Neath_Jack

Worse than the one Burnley got when Vokes handballed?

Probably. Now they've had another one where there was no contact, but it was a good quality dive by Neymar.

We complain about the big clubs getting unconscious bias from the refs over here, but they take it to extremes in Spain. Money has to be changing hands surely.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Barcelona on 21:59 - May 21 with 2661 viewsnierika

Barca are a bunch of cheating cünts

Barcelona on 08:35 - May 22 with 2498 viewsWxmJax

Dreadful ref. Two bad fouls from the Uruguayan biter went unpunished, one resulting in a six inch hole in the defenders sock, and an Eibar player got booked for kicking the ball back ten yards to the place where the original foul took place after Barcelona had moved the ball forward.

Then there was a penalty for this....

[Post edited 22 May 2017 8:36]

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Barcelona on 08:41 - May 22 with 2476 viewsPegojack

Seems like this big club bias is endemic in world football.

Watching MoTD last night, it was incomprehensible how Martin Atkinson failed to give a penalty to Middlesbrough at Anfield when Bamford was through goal side of the defender and was tripped from behind. A penalty all day long. The commentator suggested the ref thought it was accidental! How can a trip from behind be accidental? Surely if you're the defender chasing someone, it's your responsibility not to clip the guy's heels, and if you do, it's a penalty.
Barcelona on 08:43 - May 22 with 2467 viewsyescomeon

Two or three of the Spurs goals looked offside too.

Upthecity!

Barcelona on 08:46 - May 22 with 2457 viewsTheResurrection

Barcelona on 08:41 - May 22 by Pegojack

Seems like this big club bias is endemic in world football.

Watching MoTD last night, it was incomprehensible how Martin Atkinson failed to give a penalty to Middlesbrough at Anfield when Bamford was through goal side of the defender and was tripped from behind. A penalty all day long. The commentator suggested the ref thought it was accidental! How can a trip from behind be accidental? Surely if you're the defender chasing someone, it's your responsibility not to clip the guy's heels, and if you do, it's a penalty.

Truly disgraceful that was Mike

I thin this season has been the absolute nadir for refereeing.

Something has to change. They are ruining the game.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Barcelona on 08:53 - May 22 with 2422 viewslifelong

Barcelona on 08:46 - May 22 by TheResurrection

Truly disgraceful that was Mike

I thin this season has been the absolute nadir for refereeing.

Something has to change. They are ruining the game.

The answer is simple, referees need to be admitting that they didn't see an incident or are not sure on a decision and to ask for it to be reviewed by a third person, similar to rugby, it takes a matter of seconds.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024