Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO: Any fans of the Small Faces or Mod music 20:05 - May 23 with 3818 viewsFieryJack

Saw a great stage show last saturday night at the Alhambra in Bradford last saturday.

A production called "All or Nothing".

I'm not exactly a huge mod fan, but it was brilliant, so for any old mods out there its a "must see" & is playing at the Grand Theatre this coming Thursday, Friday & Saturday.

The actors who played the band were brilliant musicians.

For the more childish among you, there'll be a Lambretta or Vespa in reception, complete with multiple lights and mirrors, for you to sit on and have your other half take your photo with their smartphone.

You might even get a few bizarre-looking Ron Wood or Rod Stewart lookalikes turning up.

FAO: Any fans of the Small Faces or Mod music on 20:18 - May 23 with 3805 viewscentrestandswan

One of the best out there along with the Kinks and the Who the list goes on

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

FAO: Any fans of the Small Faces or Mod music on 13:45 - May 24 with 3728 viewsDafyddHuw

I loved Steve Marriott, me.
FAO: Any fans of the Small Faces or Mod music on 14:08 - May 24 with 3720 viewspencoedjack

FAO: Any fans of the Small Faces or Mod music on 20:18 - May 23 by centrestandswan

One of the best out there along with the Kinks and the Who the list goes on

Just downloaded 'Move on up' the very best of Northern Soul ... top compilation album.

If your in Tenerife & into soul music I recommend this place ( It was a bit rough but the bar staff were fine the nights I was there, lucky judging by the comments on TA)

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction_Review-g662606-d6892316-Reviews-Soul_Tr
FAO: Any fans of the Small Faces or Mod music on 18:01 - May 24 with 3675 viewstaffpunk

I like plenty of original 60's 'Mod' music, and particularly loved the 79 Revival lot, but the look, no thanks. What teenager wants to go home to their parents, and be told that 'they look very nice'-sod that!

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

FAO: Any fans of the Small Faces or Mod music on 19:41 - May 24 with 3632 viewsDJack

FAO: Any fans of the Small Faces or Mod music on 18:01 - May 24 by taffpunk

I like plenty of original 60's 'Mod' music, and particularly loved the 79 Revival lot, but the look, no thanks. What teenager wants to go home to their parents, and be told that 'they look very nice'-sod that!

No Cdiff fan looks nice, so your point is invalid...keep posting though.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

FAO: Any fans of the Small Faces or Mod music on 23:00 - May 24 with 3598 viewsperchrockjack

Id have loved that

What a theatre

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024