Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea Quadrant and Market being evacuated 14:41 - May 24 with 2800 viewsEbo

Not sure what is happening but just been told to evacuate the area, lot's of police around.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Swansea Quadrant and Market being evacuated on 14:58 - May 24 with 2741 viewswaynekerr55

Stay safe Ebo.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Swansea Quadrant and Market being evacuated on 14:58 - May 24 with 2740 viewsmagicdaps10

Bag left unattended with something suspicious in side.

Daz bag probably bought himself a new shirt and left it behind in the quadrant.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Swansea Quadrant and Market being evacuated on 15:17 - May 24 with 2660 viewsMrSwerve

I posted this in the Manchester thread yesterday...it was on social media...had no response though so assumed it was BS...

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Swansea Quadrant and Market being evacuated on 15:22 - May 24 with 2634 viewswaynekerr55

Swansea Quadrant and Market being evacuated on 15:17 - May 24 by MrSwerve

I posted this in the Manchester thread yesterday...it was on social media...had no response though so assumed it was BS...

Kings Cross evacuated and has just re-opened now

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Swansea Quadrant and Market being evacuated on 15:56 - May 24 with 2496 viewsRancid

Same in Port Talbot yesterday too.They've got the whole country on their toes at the moment.I don't concern myself with it too much safety wise or with my friends or family being affected because they don't live in London and only London they'll ever attack yeah!!

Being brought up during the Northern Ireland conflict and them usually targetting London lulls me into a sense of If you're out of London then you'll be ok.Not with this lot though as every town as a Muslim extremist whether we know it or not and as we're finding out they'll strike wherever and whenever they like.Horrible times.
Swansea Quadrant and Market being evacuated on 16:04 - May 24 with 2459 viewsDafyddHuw

Swansea Quadrant and Market being evacuated on 15:56 - May 24 by Rancid

Same in Port Talbot yesterday too.They've got the whole country on their toes at the moment.I don't concern myself with it too much safety wise or with my friends or family being affected because they don't live in London and only London they'll ever attack yeah!!

Being brought up during the Northern Ireland conflict and them usually targetting London lulls me into a sense of If you're out of London then you'll be ok.Not with this lot though as every town as a Muslim extremist whether we know it or not and as we're finding out they'll strike wherever and whenever they like.Horrible times.

I'm surprised they took so long to target other cities rather than London.

In London, you can't move without being CCTVed. Scrutiny is far less intense outside of London.

Except for Swansea Market.
Swansea Quadrant and Market being evacuated on 16:10 - May 24 with 2427 viewsRancid

Swansea Quadrant and Market being evacuated on 16:04 - May 24 by DafyddHuw

I'm surprised they took so long to target other cities rather than London.

In London, you can't move without being CCTVed. Scrutiny is far less intense outside of London.

Except for Swansea Market.

CCTV is great for catching criminals but these phuckers are in a 1000 bits by the time the police try to arrest them.You're right thought.The less monitored towns and cities are under real threat from this lot as the French are finding out.
Swansea Quadrant and Market being evacuated on 16:48 - May 24 with 2274 viewsyescomeon

Hoax they're saying. How feckin thick do you have to be.

Upthecity!

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea Quadrant and Market being evacuated on 16:57 - May 24 with 2239 viewsattila_the_hun

Swansea Quadrant and Market being evacuated on 16:48 - May 24 by yescomeon

Hoax they're saying. How feckin thick do you have to be.

yeah a dumbass 22 year old been arrested over a 'hoax

"I'm Free"

Swansea Quadrant and Market being evacuated on 17:29 - May 24 with 2167 viewsperchrockjack

Not thi k, just cretinous

The 70 s were a time of constant bomb hoaxes when our Celtic cousins were bombing Birmingham,Manchester, London etc

One day ,a hoax will not be the case as was the case with Warrington where the "warning" was given for another town

Great that wasn't it.

Evil has been around us for eternity ,this is just a new manisfestation.

Funnily enough, those subject to possible attack turn on each other and ask themselves if it's their fault .

Well, it wasn't and it is

No justification,no reason for this latest outrage

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Swansea Quadrant and Market being evacuated on 18:21 - May 24 with 2060 viewsjack2jack

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/man-arrested-police-following-swans
What a fvcking clown, hope they throw the book at him.Tw@
Swansea Quadrant and Market being evacuated on 18:25 - May 24 with 2041 viewsDr_Winston

Swansea Quadrant and Market being evacuated on 18:21 - May 24 by jack2jack

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/man-arrested-police-following-swans
What a fvcking clown, hope they throw the book at him.Tw@

Should set up some stocks in St. Mary's square for people like him. Leave him there for a couple of days.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Swansea Quadrant and Market being evacuated on 18:27 - May 24 with 2034 viewsjack2jack

Swansea Quadrant and Market being evacuated on 18:25 - May 24 by Dr_Winston

Should set up some stocks in St. Mary's square for people like him. Leave him there for a couple of days.

Even that would be too good for the idiot.
Swansea Quadrant and Market being evacuated on 18:27 - May 24 with 2033 viewsJackfath

Swansea Quadrant and Market being evacuated on 18:25 - May 24 by Dr_Winston

You could rub your sweaty arse in his face.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024