Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
He'll go down for it! 14:45 - May 26 with 6190 viewsmorningstar

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-40056543

Some may find it extreme, but in the current climate we need to get tough. Anyone caught carrying out acts like this should be charged with treason!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

He'll go down for it! on 14:56 - May 26 with 4947 viewsjack2jack

Good, serves him right, the tw@.
He'll go down for it! on 15:11 - May 26 with 4913 viewssquarebear

I remember being at an airport once where a young, p*ssed lad told the security guy he was carrying a bomb. It seemed obvious that it was an ill-judged remark from a p*sshead but believe me things quickly got out of hand. I *get* that this Swansea 21 year old has been an absolute dick. Many 21 year olds are. But jail time? It just doesn't seem right. There has to be a better way.
He'll go down for it! on 15:33 - May 26 with 4882 viewsblueytheblue

From the article, he placed a device.

Not a bomb, obviously, but left something there.

Intent was to cause an evacuation for the lolz, so.... fuk him.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

He'll go down for it! on 15:39 - May 26 with 4867 viewsLohengrin

If he's sent down he should serve his time in Strangeways, up in Manchester.

I wonder how funny he'd find it all then?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

He'll go down for it! on 15:45 - May 26 with 4848 viewsBrynmill_Jack

He'll go down for it! on 15:11 - May 26 by squarebear

I remember being at an airport once where a young, p*ssed lad told the security guy he was carrying a bomb. It seemed obvious that it was an ill-judged remark from a p*sshead but believe me things quickly got out of hand. I *get* that this Swansea 21 year old has been an absolute dick. Many 21 year olds are. But jail time? It just doesn't seem right. There has to be a better way.

It didn't seem like a drunken prank though did it. Thoroughly deserves klink

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

He'll go down for it! on 15:45 - May 26 with 4849 viewsValerie

He'll go down for it! on 15:39 - May 26 by Lohengrin

If he's sent down he should serve his time in Strangeways, up in Manchester.

I wonder how funny he'd find it all then?

A lot of his fellow inmates would be muslims who run the prisons these days so easy days for him.
He'll go down for it! on 15:50 - May 26 with 4843 viewsLohengrin

He'll go down for it! on 15:45 - May 26 by Valerie

A lot of his fellow inmates would be muslims who run the prisons these days so easy days for him.

I'm sure he'd be very popular with his long blonde hair in there.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

He'll go down for it! on 16:00 - May 26 with 4822 viewsmonmouth

Prison is for*:

Punishment
Protection
Deterrent

This clearly has to be a deterrent.

*Plus buggery, fellatio, drugs and mindless violence obviously.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

He'll go down for it! on 16:02 - May 26 with 4814 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Sit in prison for a 12 month .

10,000 community hours will sort him out

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

He'll go down for it! on 16:03 - May 26 with 4809 viewsmonmouth

He'll go down for it! on 16:02 - May 26 by oh_tommy_tommy

Sit in prison for a 12 month .

10,000 community hours will sort him out

Yes, I agree Tom, the deterrent could at least be a productive one.

He'll go down for it! on 16:04 - May 26 with 4807 viewsswanjackal

Whilst he's in the holding cell, turn on alarm, then after a few minutes of extreme quiet, send this into the room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

He'll go down for it! on 16:23 - May 26 with 4755 viewsDarran

I've said this on the old site before but incase you mused it.
I had a run in with security in LAXX on my way back from Hawaii a few years ago after a few pints.

We got to the security gate and it was a female security in our line,she said can you wait there sir whilst I get a male officer to search you. I said no problem but I don't mind you touching my up and down. She gave me a nasty look.
With that this big black male officer walked up to me and starting tapping me down,as he was bent over tapping my leg down I said ""you don't think I'm going to blow my other leg off do you?"

He looked up at me and said "do you think it's funny sir?"
Then he got up and out his face in my face so his nose was basically touching mine and shouted in one of the loudest voices I've ever heard. DO. YOU. THINK. ITS. FUNNY. SIR?

I can't lie,I fuçking shit myself.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

He'll go down for it! on 16:35 - May 26 with 4722 viewsJackfath

He'll go down for it! on 16:23 - May 26 by Darran

I had a run in with security in LAXX on my way back from Hawaii a few years ago after a few pints.

We got to the security gate and it was a female security in our line,she said can you wait there sir whilst I get a male officer to search you. I said no problem but I don't mind you touching my up and down. She gave me a nasty look.
With that this big black male officer walked up to me and starting tapping me down,as he was bent over tapping my leg down I said ""you don't think I'm going to blow my other leg off do you?"

Then he got up and out his face in my face so his nose was basically touching mine and shouted in one of the loudest voices I've ever heard. DO. YOU. THINK. ITS. FUNNY. SIR?

Still makes me chuckle.

😂

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

He'll go down for it! on 17:07 - May 26 with 4632 viewsWingstandwood

You'll would have my sisters empathy on that one! She has a foreign surname and is of mediterranean/middle Eastern appearance. She must have matched a profiling checklist (foreign looking with foreign name) and was randomly selected by security. Well anyhow she accidently set off an Explosives Detection System. Residual trace of sterilising alcohol-rub solution (daily routine of her job) cross contamination was the cause of the false alarm, but like you she absolutely sh#t herself.

Her imagination ran riot i.e. 'upcoming miscarriage of justice case/wrongful arrest' until her explanation was proven/believed. On a plus note it's good to know great security/deterrent present.

Argus!

He'll go down for it! on 17:07 - May 26 with 4631 viewsWarwickHunt

Chop his nuts off so the cünt can't breed.
He'll go down for it! on 17:14 - May 26 with 4611 viewsSirjohnalot

Quite an unusual offence, it's a maximum of seven years if sent to the Crown Court, which I think this one will. If he pleads and in the absence of any mental health issues or any massively extenuating circumstances, it's really likely he'll receive immediate custody,

It'll be treated similar to the riots In that it'll be massively aggravated due to the very recent terrorist attack in Manchester. If I was a bettIng man, and in the absence of previous convictions, I'd say around 15 months.
He'll go down for it! on 17:24 - May 26 with 4582 viewsmonmouth

Now that gave me a laugh.

He'll go down for it! on 17:25 - May 26 with 4574 viewsicecoldjack

Perch's revenge ?
He'll go down for it! on 17:34 - May 26 with 4547 viewsexiledclaseboy

Send the dull f*ck down by all means but treason? Ffs

Poll: Tory leader

He'll go down for it! on 19:05 - May 26 with 4421 viewsraynor94

Talking about going down, how on earth did that Treboeth woman on the post website avoid it, stole 4.5k from her corner shop employer, and had defrauded the benefit system to the tune of 29k! Suspended sentence on both counts. Whoever said crime doesn't pay

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

He'll go down for it! on 21:22 - May 26 with 4302 viewsmorningstar

He'll go down for it! on 17:34 - May 26 by exiledclaseboy

Send the dull f*ck down by all means but treason? Ffs

I'm not saying he should be charged with treason Andrew, but that new laws should be brought in to make it a treasonable offence as a deterrent, as they are actually indirectly helping the terrorist cause. As i said, it's time to get tough.

He'll go down for it! on 21:37 - May 26 with 4267 viewsWingstandwood

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4545990/Man-court-accused-leaving-fake-b

Stupidity does not pay?

Argus!

He'll go down for it! on 21:57 - May 26 with 4226 viewsSirjohnalot

He'll go down for it! on 21:22 - May 26 by morningstar

I'm not saying he should be charged with treason Andrew, but that new laws should be brought in to make it a treasonable offence as a deterrent, as they are actually indirectly helping the terrorist cause. As i said, it's time to get tough.

There's little point in doing that as it would be very hard to prove. As it is, he's been charged with a very serious offence with a maximum of 7 years. No need to change anything
He'll go down for it! on 22:33 - May 26 with 4167 viewsmorningstar

He'll go down for it! on 21:57 - May 26 by Sirjohnalot

There's little point in doing that as it would be very hard to prove. As it is, he's been charged with a very serious offence with a maximum of 7 years. No need to change anything

Fair point, though maybe it needs to be put out there that these things are not a joke but a very serious offence. I'm sure some of these idiots believe that if they do get caught they'll be taken home to mummy and daddy in a police car and given a stern warning at worst.

He'll go down for it! on 22:40 - May 26 with 4145 viewsWingstandwood

He'll go down for it! on 22:33 - May 26 by morningstar

Fair point, though maybe it needs to be put out there that these things are not a joke but a very serious offence. I'm sure some of these idiots believe that if they do get caught they'll be taken home to mummy and daddy in a police car and given a stern warning at worst.

The naivety is what gets me? You only have to stroll across a small section of a city centre to get something to eat and you'd be caught by numerous CCTV camera's. Its own-goal shooting oneself in a foot stuff of the most monumental lunacy!

Argus!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024