Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marco Silva 15:04 - May 27 with 1258 viewsraynor94

Appointed Watford manager, pity I was hoping he'd go to Porto, I think he's a good coach

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Marco Silva on 15:10 - May 27 with 1238 viewsicecoldjack

Agree. Seems top notch, be interesting to see how he does with a more stable and established side. I
Marco Silva on 15:12 - May 27 with 1235 viewsUplandsJack

Yeah me too... Really surprised as I thought like you he was off to Porto as reported beginning of week. Also thought Ranieri would have got that gig at Watford....
Marco Silva on 15:18 - May 27 with 1215 viewsLandore_Jack

Was he offered the Porto job?

#backtojack

Marco Silva on 15:29 - May 27 with 1190 viewsUplandsJack

Marco Silva on 15:18 - May 27 by Landore_Jack

Was he offered the Porto job?

Im sure it was reported on Monday he'd been to Portugal to have discussions over taking over there...
Premier League £££ obviously too much of a lure.....
Marco Silva on 15:43 - May 27 with 1151 viewsPegojack

That's a shame, I had Watofrd as a banker for the drop next season. Might have to look again at that now.
Marco Silva on 15:44 - May 27 with 1142 viewsDr_Winston

Marco Silva on 15:43 - May 27 by Pegojack

That's a shame, I had Watofrd as a banker for the drop next season. Might have to look again at that now.

They've still got issues off the pitch. Wouldn't rule them out yet.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Marco Silva on 16:08 - May 27 with 1090 viewsmonmouth

Marco Silva on 15:44 - May 27 by Dr_Winston

They've still got issues off the pitch. Wouldn't rule them out yet.

My feeling is that it is all press hype based on a dead cat desperate bounce. When the chips were down, he and his team shat out. 0-2; 0-4 and 1-7. I wouldn't be at all surprised if Watford are down the arse end of the prem next season and he will be seen as the below average Joe that he almost certainly is and sacked before Christmas.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Marco Silva on 16:14 - May 27 with 1072 viewsmajorraglan

I think this is a good appointment for Watford, given some backing I think he will do well there.
I know Hull faded badly and their results in the last 2 games were especiallly poor, but by then they writing was on the wall. I would rather he'd have gone to Porto.
Login to get fewer ads

Marco Silva on 16:25 - May 27 with 1043 viewsmagicdaps10

Marco Silva on 16:14 - May 27 by majorraglan

I think this is a good appointment for Watford, given some backing I think he will do well there.
I know Hull faded badly and their results in the last 2 games were especiallly poor, but by then they writing was on the wall. I would rather he'd have gone to Porto.

If Porto wanted him then i am sure that he would have gone to Porto.

Silva had nothing to lose at Hull and that was proven with him being hyped up as the next best thing.
He was out of work for a while after finishing with Olympiacos, why was that if he was so highly rated.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Marco Silva on 18:05 - May 27 with 907 viewsStarsky

Marco Silva on 15:10 - May 27 by icecoldjack

Agree. Seems top notch, be interesting to see how he does with a more stable and established side. I

Disagree.
If Swans had those last 3 Hull results, most of this board would have run Clement out of town.

Silva overrated in a Premier league. Still to prove himself.

It's just the internet, init.

Marco Silva on 18:40 - May 27 with 859 viewsswanjackal

I saw a manager at the end of the season, when the pressure was seriously on, look like a deer in the headlights. He may be an excellent coach, and in a middling/good team he could achieve expectations, but he looked like he was clueless in motivating a team under extreme pressure.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Marco Silva on 19:15 - May 27 with 813 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

I thought he could have gone on to somewhere better

however if i listened to the media Garry Monk was a messiah who we should never have got rid of

Maybe he's not the new Mourinho after all

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Marco Silva on 21:41 - May 27 with 710 viewsbuilthjack

What did he do at Hull, besides take them down?
Couldn't hack it when the business side of the season came along.
I wouldn't worry about Watford.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024