Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Six days to the biggest club game..... 19:06 - May 28 with 2355 viewsraynor94

In the World, Rugby my arse, sit back and enjoy everybody a fantastic show case for Wales

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Six days to the biggest club game..... on 09:18 - May 29 with 1587 viewsbuilthjack

Expected to be watched by 350 - 400 million tv viewers

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Six days to the biggest club game..... on 09:40 - May 29 with 1567 viewsDewi1jack

An estimated 322 million people watched the 2006 FIFA World cup final and some 630 million others watched some part of it making over 900 million people, whereas the Rugby are crowing that 2015 WC final was their most successful ever and got at the most 120 million.

Those who like rugby. Fine.
I used to play it and now watch 'lower league' rugby where they remember how to run and pass, just the the teams of the 70's used to.
Unlike todays so called players who are trying to kick the skin off the ball.

Those deluded fools who still claim rugby is more popular. Well...

Even our lovely, ugly Swans are watched by nearly a hundred million world wide each week in the highlights programmes.

Last game of the season should hopefully be a cracker

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Six days to the biggest club game..... on 09:43 - May 29 with 1552 viewsperchrockjack

I ll be looking forward to this anyway ,being sport

Hell, English Welsh and scots joining as one entity

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Six days to the biggest club game..... on 10:43 - May 29 with 1485 viewsMrSwerve

Err why is this anything to do with rugby?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Six days to the biggest club game..... on 10:45 - May 29 with 1473 viewsDr_Winston

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Six days to the biggest club game..... on 10:51 - May 29 with 1453 viewsraynor94

Six days to the biggest club game..... on 10:45 - May 29 by Dr_Winston

there was rugby on

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Six days to the biggest club game..... on 10:58 - May 29 with 1435 viewsSwansNZ

I thought the biggest club game was today?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Six days to the biggest club game..... on 11:04 - May 29 with 1419 viewsEasternJack

I honestly have no idea what game the OP is referring to

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Login to get fewer ads

Six days to the biggest club game..... on 11:21 - May 29 with 1385 viewssherpajacob

Only genuinely sad and insecure people feel the need to diss one major sport in favour of another. Soccer and rugby are both fantastic sports as are cricket, basketball, hockey and many others.

Sort of people who used to get worked up over spandau ballet v Duran Duran on pop quiz.

Swans used to have to move matches to Friday night when all blacks came to play all whites.

Kids should play as many different sports as they can.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Six days to the biggest club game..... on 11:36 - May 29 with 1360 viewsPokerface

Six days to the biggest club game..... on 11:04 - May 29 by EasternJack

I honestly have no idea what game the OP is referring to

Champions league final in Cardiff this coming Saturday.. Madrid v Juventus

Poll: Most boring poster....and least football knowledge

Six days to the biggest club game..... on 11:41 - May 29 with 1340 viewssherpajacob

Six days to the biggest club game..... on 11:36 - May 29 by Pokerface

Huddersfield v Reading is a bigger game, according to many.

Six days to the biggest club game..... on 11:51 - May 29 with 1315 viewsSwansNZ

Six days to the biggest club game..... on 11:41 - May 29 by sherpajacob

Worth more

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Six days to the biggest club game..... on 11:54 - May 29 with 1312 viewsPokerface

Six days to the biggest club game..... on 11:41 - May 29 by sherpajacob

Financially yes the play off is massive. 185 million minimum over 2 seasons for winner and 6 million to losers.

But tv audience Champions league final quite comfortably.

Poll: Most boring poster....and least football knowledge

Six days to the biggest club game..... on 12:17 - May 29 with 1271 viewsEasternJack

Six days to the biggest club game..... on 11:36 - May 29 by Pokerface

Thanks.

Definitely a big game, but I've rarerly been fussed with the Euro club comps in recent years. Although juve v real may be worth a watch.

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Six days to the biggest club game..... on 12:50 - May 29 with 1232 viewsbuilthjack

Let's hope the Welsh boy is fit

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Six days to the biggest club game..... on 15:29 - May 29 with 1156 viewsMrSwerve

Six days to the biggest club game..... on 12:50 - May 29 by builthjack

Let's hope the Welsh boy is fit

Aye Gunter has started today.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Six days to the biggest club game..... on 15:42 - May 29 with 1138 viewsLord_Bony

Will be a security nightmare with different fanzones spread across the city.

Hope it goes well.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Six days to the biggest club game..... on 15:46 - May 29 with 1118 viewsDarran

Six days to the biggest club game..... on 15:42 - May 29 by Lord_Bony

Will be a security nightmare with different fanzones spread across the city.

Hope it goes well.

I'll be there.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Six days to the biggest club game..... on 23:05 - May 29 with 1003 viewsspiderboy

Six days to the biggest club game..... on 15:46 - May 29 by Darran

I'll be there.

Four tops?
Six days to the biggest club game..... on 23:18 - May 29 with 979 viewsbuilthjack

Six days to the biggest club game..... on 15:46 - May 29 by Darran

I'll be there.

Jackson 5

Six days to the biggest club game..... on 23:41 - May 29 with 952 viewsairedale

Snot 6 days though is it. Snot.
Six days to the biggest club game..... on 09:59 - May 30 with 811 viewsPegojack

Have they sorted out the pitch yet, or is it still that sh1t one on pallets that rucks up like a badly fitted cheap carpet every time someone digs his studs into it?
Six days to the biggest club game..... on 10:08 - May 30 with 799 viewssherpajacob

Six days to the biggest club game..... on 09:59 - May 30 by Pegojack

Have they sorted out the pitch yet, or is it still that sh1t one on pallets that rucks up like a badly fitted cheap carpet every time someone digs his studs into it?

Changed the pitch a while ago, its similar to the liberty hybrid version now.

Six days to the biggest club game..... on 10:45 - May 30 with 760 viewsperchrockjack

It's a Cardiff showcase

Rest of Wales? Nah

Many staying in Swansea ?

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Six days to the biggest club game..... on 21:58 - May 30 with 619 viewsmax936

Six days to the biggest club game..... on 11:21 - May 29 by sherpajacob

Only genuinely sad and insecure people feel the need to diss one major sport in favour of another. Soccer and rugby are both fantastic sports as are cricket, basketball, hockey and many others.

Sort of people who used to get worked up over spandau ballet v Duran Duran on pop quiz.

Swans used to have to move matches to Friday night when all blacks came to play all whites.

Kids should play as many different sports as they can.

Poor old Rayn's still hasn't got over the WRU's decision to form Regions to the demise of his beloved Whites it hurts, lot's of Neath fans feel the same they struggle to embrace change, poor dabs are missing out on some great Rugby the Scarlets V Leinster and the Final against Munster were brilliant victories for them, unfortunately I didn't see either games, I went out to watch the FA Cup and I didn't realise the Leinster game was the Semi Final, I'm not a lover of the Scarlets myself though the Man Utd of Welsh Rugby

I really enjoy both sports, but the constant rule changes each season in Rugby is getting ridiculous.

I am myself looking forward to this weekends sport the Lions on Saturday morning and the Champions League Final in the evening top notch sport.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024