Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Britton replacement? 12:24 - May 29 with 8481 viewsSwan91

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/swansea-city-linked-8m

Dani Garcia - Looks like a strong midfielder so would add some good defensive edge to us (which we do lack in midfield... strong defensive type) Don't really know too much about him though.
Britton replacement? on 20:43 - Jun 9 with 1748 viewsdameedna

I like the look of capa can see right back as a priority to give naughton competition.

Not sure about the Leon replacements mentioned so far.

Cabaye would be a better bet.

Snodgrass would be a good signing on the wing.

Think we need actual premiership experience at least a season and that comes with a high price.

Hakim Zayech another option.

Not convinced we need to sign a Leon replacement yet.
Britton replacement? on 21:04 - Jun 9 with 1724 viewsZZoric

Britton replacement? on 20:43 - Jun 9 by dameedna

I like the look of capa can see right back as a priority to give naughton competition.

Not sure about the Leon replacements mentioned so far.

Cabaye would be a better bet.

Snodgrass would be a good signing on the wing.

Think we need actual premiership experience at least a season and that comes with a high price.

Hakim Zayech another option.

Not convinced we need to sign a Leon replacement yet.

With respect - not sure what ur actually advocating

Given the thread title - who would u opt for a Leon replacement - now or near future ?

I say Joey
Britton replacement? on 01:39 - Jun 12 with 1563 viewsdameedna

Britton replacement? on 21:04 - Jun 9 by ZZoric

With respect - not sure what ur actually advocating

Given the thread title - who would u opt for a Leon replacement - now or near future ?

I say Joey

Not sure.

In the near future i believe Tom Carroll could step into the Leon role.

That would mean we dont need a Leon replacement.

Leon should play next season.

Cabaye and Allan may be out of our reach as high earners if siggy and llorente stay. i dont have an answer on this one.

Budget aside ir say siggy leaves then either allan or cabaye i rate highly. Cabaye wont leave london but allan may be tempted. unfirtunately oyr stock is low at present so we may struggle and would be better strenghening in other positions.

Give leon another season.
Britton replacement? on 06:00 - Jun 12 with 1526 viewsNirvana

Again, this kid is the answer:

Britton replacement? on 10:22 - Jun 12 with 1436 viewsHighjack

Many managers have attempted and failed to replace Leon over the years. I believe it's time to accept he will be playing for us well into his nineties.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Britton replacement? on 18:27 - Jun 27 with 1254 viewsNirvana

Britton replacement? on 21:17 - Jun 7 by Nirvana

Vincent Koziello update for those interested:

http://www.laziopress.it/2017/05/30/esclusiva-proposto-koziello-centrocampista-d

Don't speak Italian so not my translation but it basically says this, I think:

- Nice contacted Lazio to sell Koziello
- Nice values him at €11m
- West Ham and Eibar have shown interest

In typical Jenkins fashion we will probably buy Dani Garcia as a cheap fill-in and Eibar will get perfect-for-us Koziello as his replacement, and they will end up selling him for £40m in a few seasons.

I hold out hope there's more going on behind the scenes, but how we are not linked to this kid I really don't understand. Absolute perfect player for us right now and vice versa. Do the right thing this time Huw, if you're out there.

Hertha Berlin now "monitoring" Koziello, according to some French site:

http://www.90min.de/de/posts/5129646-hertha-mit-interesse-an-franzoesischem-u21-

Still waiting, Huw.
Britton replacement? on 21:20 - Aug 8 with 867 viewsNirvana

Britton replacement? on 21:35 - Jun 7 by Nirvana

Just to maintain a sense of reality, I'll provide a few more potential "Leons" I have enjoyed watching this season:

Lucas Torreira, Sampdoria
Adam Nagy, Bologna
Stefano Sensi, Sassuolo
Karol Linetty, Sampdoria

Koziello - £1.7m to Koln in January
22 yrs old - 93% passing / 1.9 long passes / 1.6 tackles / 1.1 interceptions

Torreira - £25m to Arsenal
22 yrs old - 4 goals / 87% passing / 1 key pass / 2.5 long balls / 2.8 tackles / 2 interceptions

Nagy - 23 yrs old - 86% passing / 0.5 key passes / 1.3 tackles / 0.6 interceptions

Sensi - 22 yrs old - 2 goals / 84% passing / 1.3 key passes / 3.4 long balls / 1 tackle / 1.3 interceptions

Linetty - 23 yrs old - 3 goals / 81% passing / 0.9 key passes / 1.1 long passes / 2.3 tackles

"Crap footballers" indeed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024