Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nurses and food banks 11:47 - May 30 with 8142 viewsperchrockjack

Sister in law is one and manages ok despite having a son unemployed ,or unemployable

Still, the term evokes reactions to aid corbyn s campaign.

Even Police being used

Children going to school hungry another .

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Nurses and food banks on 11:54 - May 30 with 2920 viewsPegojack

Don't quite follow your logic there, Ritchie.

Are you saying because your sister in law is a nurse and doesn't resort to food banks, that no nurses are resorting to food banks?
Nurses and food banks on 12:05 - May 30 with 2905 viewsJack_Meoff

This board is intolerable at the moment. pech you're like a broken record. Empathy seeps from every pore.

See you all post June 8th.

F*ck my eyes.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Nurses and food banks on 12:08 - May 30 with 2878 viewsDarran

Nurses and food banks on 12:05 - May 30 by Jack_Meoff

This board is intolerable at the moment. pech you're like a broken record. Empathy seeps from every pore.

F*ck my eyes.

Innit the same shit everyday.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Nurses and food banks on 12:11 - May 30 with 2887 viewsPegojack

If we're drawing examples from real life and personal acquaintances, here's one from me.
My partner is a Business Manager at a primary school in a deprived area of the West Midlands.

She and her colleagues are spitting feathers because of the Tories' about turn on free lunches for primary school kids. The schools invested heavily on extra kitchen equipment and staff to meet the need, now they are being told to scrap it all.

More insidiously, she says many deprived kids were benefitting from getting at least one decent hot meal a day, now they are being offered a slice of toast if they turn up early by nice Mrs May, which most of them don't by definition, so they'll be going without proper nourishment.

How's about that for an example of 'going hungry', Ritchie?

Nasty Party, my arse Feckin disgusting excuses for human beings party, more like.
Nurses and food banks on 12:18 - May 30 with 2870 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Wow just wow .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Nurses and food banks on 12:38 - May 30 with 2835 viewsperchrockjack

No Mike ,it's not ,so hold on Tom for a moment

Sister in law is single parent,has own home,unemployed son who is that lazy he got knocked back for JSA as he couldn't be arsed to show he d even looked at jobs.

She s a hard worker and she s got 28 years service .

No nurse at her hospital uses food banks .Why? Better ask her

What I detest is scum like Corbyn,who,in my eyes, use good people like nurses for their own ends,I've power.

It's a phrase popped into much of corbyns speeches .subtle and clever ,it paints pictures of stRving nurses and then the issue of hungry kids....kids that are amongst the most obese in Europe .

It's been a clever campaign by labor and a disgustingly complacent one by Conservatives . Truly the Tories need a kicking but I don't like the manner in which people are duped..

Ok so far?

My biggest gripe is justice ,sentences handed out at Courts that are influenced by Government . Judges often have their hands tied. No government ,in my lifetime, has ever supported the Police nor ensured our criminals are hammered unmercilessly ,without compassion.

No government has fully compensated victims of crime

I e ...you embezzle funds from a person for who you care ...you pay back in full even it it means you lose your home and all assets

Criminals never NEVER pay for their crimes especially in Fraud. Therefore ,if you defraud someone of their assets ,you lose yours

Got it

Nurses and food banks on 12:59 - May 30 with 2801 viewsWarwickHunt

Nurses and food banks on 12:05 - May 30 by Jack_Meoff

F*ck my eyes.

Empathy?
Nurses and food banks on 12:59 - May 30 with 2801 viewsMillJack

Perchrockjack - "No nurse at her hospital uses food banks .Why? Better ask her"

No nurses? Not one? And she knows this how?
Login to get fewer ads

Nurses and food banks on 13:17 - May 30 with 2775 viewsJango

Nurses and food banks on 12:59 - May 30 by MillJack

Perchrockjack - "No nurse at her hospital uses food banks .Why? Better ask her"

No nurses? Not one? And she knows this how?

she doesn't know. In fact, she probably doesn't exist.
Nurses and food banks on 13:21 - May 30 with 2759 viewsdickythorpe

Perch, can't even you get through to her lazy son?

I can imagine they type now. Full of chops and playstations.....but put him in the real world and he shrivels quicker than John Holmes in the Antarctic!!
Nurses and food banks on 14:21 - May 30 with 2694 viewsValerie

Nurses and food banks on 12:11 - May 30 by Pegojack

If we're drawing examples from real life and personal acquaintances, here's one from me.
My partner is a Business Manager at a primary school in a deprived area of the West Midlands.

She and her colleagues are spitting feathers because of the Tories' about turn on free lunches for primary school kids. The schools invested heavily on extra kitchen equipment and staff to meet the need, now they are being told to scrap it all.

More insidiously, she says many deprived kids were benefitting from getting at least one decent hot meal a day, now they are being offered a slice of toast if they turn up early by nice Mrs May, which most of them don't by definition, so they'll be going without proper nourishment.

How's about that for an example of 'going hungry', Ritchie?

Nasty Party, my arse Feckin disgusting excuses for human beings party, more like.

The deprived kids will still get their free lunch.

You obviously do not know what the proposals are do you?

The well off families are going to lose the free lunch the poorer
will keep the free lunch.

[Post edited 30 May 2017 14:25]
Nurses and food banks on 14:27 - May 30 with 2677 viewsJango

Nurses and food banks on 14:21 - May 30 by Valerie

The deprived kids will still get their free lunch.

You obviously do not know what the proposals are do you?

The well off families are going to lose the free lunch the poorer
will keep the free lunch.

[Post edited 30 May 2017 14:25]

Yes, but it's being left to the tories to decide who the deprived children are. Catastrophic
Nurses and food banks on 14:28 - May 30 with 2673 viewsEbo

Nurses and food banks on 12:38 - May 30 by perchrockjack

No Mike ,it's not ,so hold on Tom for a moment

Sister in law is single parent,has own home,unemployed son who is that lazy he got knocked back for JSA as he couldn't be arsed to show he d even looked at jobs.

She s a hard worker and she s got 28 years service .

No nurse at her hospital uses food banks .Why? Better ask her

What I detest is scum like Corbyn,who,in my eyes, use good people like nurses for their own ends,I've power.

It's a phrase popped into much of corbyns speeches .subtle and clever ,it paints pictures of stRving nurses and then the issue of hungry kids....kids that are amongst the most obese in Europe .

It's been a clever campaign by labor and a disgustingly complacent one by Conservatives . Truly the Tories need a kicking but I don't like the manner in which people are duped..

Ok so far?

My biggest gripe is justice ,sentences handed out at Courts that are influenced by Government . Judges often have their hands tied. No government ,in my lifetime, has ever supported the Police nor ensured our criminals are hammered unmercilessly ,without compassion.

No government has fully compensated victims of crime

I e ...you embezzle funds from a person for who you care ...you pay back in full even it it means you lose your home and all assets

Criminals never NEVER pay for their crimes especially in Fraud. Therefore ,if you defraud someone of their assets ,you lose yours

Got it

Perch, you have completely lost it. One of the most uninformed sweeping statement s you have ever made.

Corbyn is not using anyone, nurses as well as other low paid workers use food banks, it is a real FACT. People who deserve to earn more for the job they do are not getting their dues, they instead are struggling to pay rent, utilities. transport costs and above all food. The food bank is the last option for them and it does get used.

As for your obese kids quote, maybe they are obese as unhealthy food is cheap. Healthy food can be quite expensive for low income earners. Families have to buy what they can afford to feed their children.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Nurses and food banks on 14:42 - May 30 with 2648 viewsblueytheblue

Nurses and food banks on 14:27 - May 30 by Jango

Yes, but it's being left to the tories to decide who the deprived children are. Catastrophic

So you want money to be spent on providing free meals for parents who can afford it - just can't be f*cking arsed to do so?

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Nurses and food banks on 14:46 - May 30 with 2638 viewsblueytheblue

Nurses and food banks on 14:28 - May 30 by Ebo

Perch, you have completely lost it. One of the most uninformed sweeping statement s you have ever made.

Corbyn is not using anyone, nurses as well as other low paid workers use food banks, it is a real FACT. People who deserve to earn more for the job they do are not getting their dues, they instead are struggling to pay rent, utilities. transport costs and above all food. The food bank is the last option for them and it does get used.

As for your obese kids quote, maybe they are obese as unhealthy food is cheap. Healthy food can be quite expensive for low income earners. Families have to buy what they can afford to feed their children.

It's also a real fact Danielle Tiplady was presented to the media as a nurse using food banks. The same Danielle Tiplady proudly describing herself as a Labour activist, who wrote for the Morning Star.

I agree unhealthy food is cheap. Jamie Oliver talks all he likes about kids and healthy meals, he's more than happy to make money advertising a supermarket selling both healthy and unhealthy produce.

The other side of that coin however is laziness. Yes, healthy food can be more expensive but too many just want to indulge in "ping-ping" cooking; it's possibly to make healthy meals fairly cheaply with a bit of effort.
[Post edited 30 May 2017 15:17]

Nurses and food banks on 14:46 - May 30 with 2635 viewsValerie

Nurses and food banks on 14:27 - May 30 by Jango

The way herefordfordjack put it was that he thought ALL kids are going to lose the free lunch something that is simply not true but some on here would like the less knowledgable think.

Someone's got to draw the line on deciding the cut off point on obtaining free lunch.

Do you think millionaires children should get a free lunch which is happening now?
Nurses and food banks on 14:47 - May 30 with 2613 viewsDarran

Nurses and food banks on 14:46 - May 30 by blueytheblue

It's also a real fact Danielle Tiplady was presented to the media as a nurse using food banks. The same Danielle Tiplady proudly describing herself as a Labour activist, who wrote for the Morning Star.

I agree unhealthy food is cheap. Jamie Oliver talks all he likes about kids and healthy meals, he's more than happy to make money advertising a supermarket selling both healthy and unhealthy produce.

The other side of that coin however is laziness. Yes, healthy food can be more expensive but too many just want to indulge in "ping-ping" cooking; it's possibly to make healthy meals fairly cheaply with a bit of effort.
[Post edited 30 May 2017 15:17]

Expansive?

Is that another obesity joke?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Nurses and food banks on 15:17 - May 30 with 2573 viewsblueytheblue

Nurses and food banks on 14:47 - May 30 by Darran

Expansive?

Is that another obesity joke?

?

Nurses and food banks on 15:55 - May 30 with 2535 viewsPegojack

Nurses and food banks on 14:46 - May 30 by Valerie

The way herefordfordjack put it was that he thought ALL kids are going to lose the free lunch something that is simply not true but some on here would like the less knowledgable think.

Someone's got to draw the line on deciding the cut off point on obtaining free lunch.

Do you think millionaires children should get a free lunch which is happening now?

"A Conservative manifesto pledge to scrap 'universal' free school lunches could see as many as 900,000 children from low-income families lose their entitlement to claim the midday meal, a leading think tank has warned.

According to analysis carried out by the Education Policy Institute (EPI) for The Observer newspaper stopping the free hot meals being given as standard to all infants aged four to seven could lead to 100,000 children from families living in relative poverty and 667,000 children from "ordinary working families" being affected.

EPI executive director Natalie Perera told The Observer: "Around 900,000 children from low-income families will lose their eligibility for free school meals under these proposals. Around two-thirds of those children are from what the Government considers to be 'ordinary working families'."

A Conservative spokesman made assurances that "all those who need it most still get free lunches"."
Nurses and food banks on 16:14 - May 30 with 2493 viewsblueytheblue

Nurses and food banks on 15:55 - May 30 by Pegojack

"A Conservative manifesto pledge to scrap 'universal' free school lunches could see as many as 900,000 children from low-income families lose their entitlement to claim the midday meal, a leading think tank has warned.

According to analysis carried out by the Education Policy Institute (EPI) for The Observer newspaper stopping the free hot meals being given as standard to all infants aged four to seven could lead to 100,000 children from families living in relative poverty and 667,000 children from "ordinary working families" being affected.

EPI executive director Natalie Perera told The Observer: "Around 900,000 children from low-income families will lose their eligibility for free school meals under these proposals. Around two-thirds of those children are from what the Government considers to be 'ordinary working families'."

A Conservative spokesman made assurances that "all those who need it most still get free lunches"."

The head of the EPI has an impressive resume, not sure if it's that relevant to Britain mind.

http://educationalpolicy.org/pdf/swailcv.pdf

As any educational expert would attest, breakfast is a far more important meal.

Note in the bit you copied, "could lead to".

"could". Not "will" but "could". I "could" have a threesome with the Minogues, not "will" have a threesome with the Minogues.

Nurses and food banks on 16:17 - May 30 with 2490 viewsGwyn737

It's true that the "lowest" income families will still receive free school meals. However, the current model assumes that nobody above the threshold needs help.

Difficulties people are having with living costs at this time means that there is poverty at a much Hughes income level - many families will suffer with this policy.

Also, the breakfast scheme is woefully underfunded and schools (children) will take the hit.
Nurses and food banks on 16:24 - May 30 with 2473 viewsYossarian

Nurses needing to use food banks and other working poor on supplementary benefits. Public services in crisis- but we're all in it together.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Nurses and food banks on 16:31 - May 30 with 2461 viewslondonlisa2001

Nurses and food banks on 16:24 - May 30 by Yossarian

Nurses needing to use food banks and other working poor on supplementary benefits. Public services in crisis- but we're all in it together.

I've just quoted the figures on the thread about BBC Wales.

Why does a nurse need to use a food bank ? Genuine question.
Nurses and food banks on 16:45 - May 30 with 2439 viewsperchrockjack

Not surprising to see this bilge

Broken record ?

You ever seen a smashed 78

It's when some mantra is repeated ,like corbyn is a sensitive man .

I'. Might have seen " sincere" used too as an adjective.

Oh you pretty things ...

Why are kids fat?

Why cannot parents cook a meal

Why do so many prefer fast food

Why do kids miss breakfast ? Porridge ,the most nourishing of all is buttons. Sadly,it takes a little preparation and too many parents haven't the inclination.

Don't make excuses for doleful ,sloths of parents

Now ,that s as things are in the real world

Nurses and food banks on 17:24 - May 30 with 2396 viewsskippyjack

My god you're all thick as two pints of lager and a pack of pork scratchings..

The UK is f*cked because they'd rather employ you lot of f*cking Neanderthalic simple c*nts..

I can't go outside.. I can't..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024