Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Arsene Wenger 15:11 - May 30 with 1388 viewsraynor94

Signs a new two year deal, that's going to upset a few gooners

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Arsene Wenger on 15:18 - May 30 with 1174 viewsblueytheblue

Wife is ecstatic.

Then again, she does support Spurs...

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Arsene Wenger on 15:19 - May 30 with 1173 viewsjackjackjackjack

And Sanchez looks like he's off, maybe to Man City.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Arsene Wenger on 15:30 - May 30 with 1137 viewswaynekerr55

Arsene Wenger on 15:18 - May 30 by blueytheblue

Wife is ecstatic.

Then again, she does support Spurs...

There's a borderline anti semetic joke in there somewhere. Hoy vey!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Arsene Wenger on 16:30 - May 30 with 1044 viewsswanforthemoney

Arsenal will do better next season. Not having to compete in the Champions League will give them an advantage. Ok they are in the Europa League but it's not as much pressure. I like the way Arsenal play they are my favourites amongst the 'big' teams.
I

I stand in the North Stand

Arsene Wenger on 16:32 - May 30 with 1040 viewsBorojack

First time they missed out on CL in 20 seasons.
Won the FA Cup 3 times in the last 4 seasons.
Must be terrible being an Arsenal fan.
How the fukc would they cope if they followed a really crap team.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Arsene Wenger on 16:33 - May 30 with 1036 viewsYossarian

Good manager, horrible fans- got two moody tickets at the Emirates the first time we played there and they were horrible. Their sense of entitlement is comical. They don't deserve him.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Arsene Wenger on 16:36 - May 30 with 1024 viewsperchrockjack

One only has to listen briefly to Adrian Durham to get the stench of entitlement from arse fans

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Arsene Wenger on 16:41 - May 30 with 1018 viewsblueytheblue

Arsene Wenger on 16:36 - May 30 by perchrockjack

One only has to listen briefly to Adrian Durham to get the stench of entitlement from arse fans

Disagree, perch.

Wenger has taken Arsenal as far as he can. They've still got problems - defensively aren't convincing anyone and lack a quality striker. Don't think he's addressed either of those in years.

Transfer dealings haven't been great. Chambers anyone? Walcott and Oxtail-Soup have flattered to deceive. He's messed Ramsey around over the years to accomodate others - now he's changing formation seemingly because he's seen Chelsea do well with it.

Ferguson got out knowing if he'd have stayed it would have hit his legacy as the squad needed a massive revamp. Wenger should have recognised the problems, got a succession plan in place - staying on for the next two years will probably cause problems for his successor.

Login to get fewer ads

Arsene Wenger on 16:46 - May 30 with 1003 viewsjackjackjackjack

Arsene Wenger on 16:33 - May 30 by Yossarian

Good manager, horrible fans- got two moody tickets at the Emirates the first time we played there and they were horrible. Their sense of entitlement is comical. They don't deserve him.

Well they've historically had the second highest turnover after Man Utd, and season tickets are over £1,000. I'd argue they'd underperformed given their resources for years.

And they've got that American owner content to take profits thing going on. Unlike us.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Arsene Wenger on 17:21 - May 30 with 944 viewspencoedjack

Arsene Wenger on 16:41 - May 30 by blueytheblue

Disagree, perch.

Wenger has taken Arsenal as far as he can. They've still got problems - defensively aren't convincing anyone and lack a quality striker. Don't think he's addressed either of those in years.

Transfer dealings haven't been great. Chambers anyone? Walcott and Oxtail-Soup have flattered to deceive. He's messed Ramsey around over the years to accomodate others - now he's changing formation seemingly because he's seen Chelsea do well with it.

Ferguson got out knowing if he'd have stayed it would have hit his legacy as the squad needed a massive revamp. Wenger should have recognised the problems, got a succession plan in place - staying on for the next two years will probably cause problems for his successor.

Hes made some fantastic signings Vieira / Henry / Overmars / Sanchez the list is endless

Reportly had chances to leave Arsenal over the years for a bigger club but stayed loyal.

Plays attractive football

If Ramsey wasn't Welsh (and from Caerphilly) you /most Welsh fans would see how inconsistent he is , there are many footballers who have to change positions to be accommodated in a top side.
Arsene Wenger on 17:22 - May 30 with 940 viewsperchrockjack

Blue .

What I'm referring to is them sense of entitlement they have but they re not alone

Ive heard Liverpool fans whinging they only got fourth and face a qualify for CL.

Many of them,especially plastics ,live in the past

Comical

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Arsene Wenger on 17:37 - May 30 with 908 viewsblueytheblue

Arsene Wenger on 17:21 - May 30 by pencoedjack

Hes made some fantastic signings Vieira / Henry / Overmars / Sanchez the list is endless

Reportly had chances to leave Arsenal over the years for a bigger club but stayed loyal.

Plays attractive football

If Ramsey wasn't Welsh (and from Caerphilly) you /most Welsh fans would see how inconsistent he is , there are many footballers who have to change positions to be accommodated in a top side.

Sanchez aside, that list of players is how many years old? Ozil some would say - imo overpriced. Central defence is weak. Strikers? Giroud?

Attractive football, agreed but at some point you need to be more result focused. He's had some very poor results, especially this season.

Ramsey was for a fair part shunted out onto the right to accomodate others. That's not his game, has never been his game.

Arsene Wenger on 17:41 - May 30 with 898 viewsJBT95

Arsene Wenger on 16:46 - May 30 by jackjackjackjack

Well they've historically had the second highest turnover after Man Utd, and season tickets are over £1,000. I'd argue they'd underperformed given their resources for years.

And they've got that American owner content to take profits thing going on. Unlike us.

Their season tickets cover 7 cup games though something that rarely gets mentioned.
(No subject) (n/t) on 18:06 - May 30 with 855 viewsBanosswan

Arsene Wenger on 17:41 - May 30 by JBT95

Their season tickets cover 7 cup games though something that rarely gets mentioned.

And potentially none
[Post edited 30 May 2017 18:06]

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Arsene Wenger on 18:12 - May 30 with 829 viewsOldjack

Arsene Wenger on 16:32 - May 30 by Borojack

First time they missed out on CL in 20 seasons.
Won the FA Cup 3 times in the last 4 seasons.
Must be terrible being an Arsenal fan.
How the fukc would they cope if they followed a really crap team.

this ,they don't know they're born spoilt bastards

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:19 - May 30 with 812 viewsJBT95

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:06 - May 30 by Banosswan

And potentially none
[Post edited 30 May 2017 18:06]

They've definitely got at least three - UEL group stages.
[Post edited 30 May 2017 18:19]
Arsene Wenger on 18:33 - May 30 with 773 viewsraynor94

Arsene Wenger on 18:12 - May 30 by Oldjack

this ,they don't know they're born spoilt bastards

100% agree

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Arsene Wenger on 18:41 - May 30 with 754 viewsMattG

For when a plane flying a banner over the Emirates just isn't personal enough.....
Arsene Wenger on 18:48 - May 30 with 734 viewsswancity

Arsene Wenger on 16:41 - May 30 by blueytheblue

Disagree, perch.

Bollox.

Apart from Ferguson, Wenger has been the best Manager in the Premier League over the past 20 years. 7 FA Cups, Premier League with an unbeaten side all season etc. Taken them as far as he can? Don't be daft.

And as for your new formation comment. Also bollox, he had to play a back three on Saturday as he had no other defender available ! Not even on the bench. But his game plan worked to perfection again.

And look at the net spend too. Miles behind Chelsea United Man City Liverpool. Miles behind. Done an incredible job to produce winning teams who play attractive football. Not that you would know anything about that.😂

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:49 - May 30 with 728 viewsblueytheblue

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:19 - May 30 by JBT95

They've definitely got at least three - UEL group stages.
[Post edited 30 May 2017 18:19]

That's if they qualify for Europa. This season they did. If they don't next season... no cup games if no home FA / League cup matches.

Arsene Wenger on 18:51 - May 30 with 721 viewsFlashberryjack

Arsene Wenger on 16:30 - May 30 by swanforthemoney

Arsenal will do better next season. Not having to compete in the Champions League will give them an advantage. Ok they are in the Europa League but it's not as much pressure. I like the way Arsenal play they are my favourites amongst the 'big' teams.
I

Mine as well.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Arsene Wenger on 19:22 - May 30 with 653 viewssquarebear

Arsene Wenger on 16:30 - May 30 by swanforthemoney

I

Yeah, this. Every word.
Arsene Wenger on 19:30 - May 30 with 638 viewsYossarian

Arsene Wenger on 16:46 - May 30 by jackjackjackjack

And I'm assuming your point is that Wenger is therefore no longer any good and should be replaced? Well, fair enough, but I'd disagree and even if that was the case, perhaps they (and us) should remember no one is entitled to anything in the PL.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Arsene Wenger on 19:36 - May 30 with 621 viewsblueytheblue

Arsene Wenger on 18:48 - May 30 by swancity

Bollox.

Apart from Ferguson, Wenger has been the best Manager in the Premier League over the past 20 years. 7 FA Cups, Premier League with an unbeaten side all season etc. Taken them as far as he can? Don't be daft.

And as for your new formation comment. Also bollox, he had to play a back three on Saturday as he had no other defender available ! Not even on the bench. But his game plan worked to perfection again.

And look at the net spend too. Miles behind Chelsea United Man City Liverpool. Miles behind. Done an incredible job to produce winning teams who play attractive football. Not that you would know anything about that.😂

Given the short term nature of management in the Prem, your claim he's the best apat from Ferguson is an example of speaking the bleeding obvious.

When did they win the Prem? Years ago. Sorry, but that's a reality. Arsenal have been well the pace of the title for years. A cub their size, you're looking CL qualification minimum.

He's played a back three for a couple of games not just Saturday. When you get injuries it's next man up. A chance for vaunted youngsters to emerge.

I've not said he's not done a good job. He has. He like Arsenal is on the decline. His sides aren't consistent enough defensively, still lacks a striker.

Arsene Wenger on 19:47 - May 30 with 595 viewsplasjack

Arsene Wenger on 19:36 - May 30 by blueytheblue

Given the short term nature of management in the Prem, your claim he's the best apat from Ferguson is an example of speaking the bleeding obvious.

When did they win the Prem? Years ago. Sorry, but that's a reality. Arsenal have been well the pace of the title for years. A cub their size, you're looking CL qualification minimum.

He's played a back three for a couple of games not just Saturday. When you get injuries it's next man up. A chance for vaunted youngsters to emerge.

I've not said he's not done a good job. He has. He like Arsenal is on the decline. His sides aren't consistent enough defensively, still lacks a striker.

Perhaps he needs advice from a certain NW, see you've signed some real prospects today.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024