Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jack Army membership 17:20 - May 31 with 6346 viewsSgorioFruit

Is it actually worth it?

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Jack Army membership on 17:26 - May 31 with 5733 viewssherpajacob

if you're not a ST holder and want to go to the "big games" - yes.

If you are a ST holder and want to go to away games - I would guess yes.

otherwise, I'm not sure.

Whether its value for money is perhaps another question.

I will get it again this year, out of habit and to get a few away tickets, and extra tickets for friends who might want to come to see big games.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Jack Army membership on 17:41 - May 31 with 5705 viewsWhiterockin

You need to get in early before they sell out.
Jack Army membership on 17:48 - May 31 with 5695 viewsYossarian

Jack Army membership on 17:26 - May 31 by sherpajacob

if you're not a ST holder and want to go to the "big games" - yes.

If you are a ST holder and want to go to away games - I would guess yes.

otherwise, I'm not sure.

Whether its value for money is perhaps another question.

I will get it again this year, out of habit and to get a few away tickets, and extra tickets for friends who might want to come to see big games.

Is the correct answer

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Jack Army membership on 18:07 - May 31 with 5661 viewsTailGunner

If you go to just 1 away game you get the money back. If you go to quite a few you save a fair bit at £20 each. I buy 4 and if don't use for big games mates can borrow, pay me face value & I get the points.

Every game has to go to general sale (Premier League rules) but for games like Bmouth & Brighton next year there will be a rush for whatever is left I would think.
Jack Army membership on 20:40 - May 31 with 5497 viewsWxmJax

For me it is.
We only have to do 3 away games and then we're in profit if buying them at £20 a go.
If you're going to at least 3 away grounds then yes, otherwise I wouldn't bother. I just hope that Stoke and West Brom aren't midweek again next season.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Jack Army membership on 21:46 - May 31 with 5433 viewsFireboy

Jack Army membership on 20:40 - May 31 by WxmJax

For me it is.
We only have to do 3 away games and then we're in profit if buying them at £20 a go.
If you're going to at least 3 away grounds then yes, otherwise I wouldn't bother. I just hope that Stoke and West Brom aren't midweek again next season.

It sure is worth it wxhm

I try to go to the northern away games plus a couple of the midland ones as well

All depends on the midweek and sky games

Well worth it
Jack Army membership on 22:34 - May 31 with 5358 viewsbuilthjack

Definitely worth it if you go to away games, even if it's just a few. You get first dabs at the tickets. You can also link up with others if they are not using theirs, so you can take a few mates away.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Jack Army membership on 08:05 - Jun 1 with 5187 viewsJack_Brel

Signed up yesterday to stand a better chance of getting tickets for a few away games next season. Anyone know if I'll be able to buy a ticket for myself and one for a non-member, non-ST holding mate with my membership, or would he have to sign up as well?

Cheers!
Login to get fewer ads

Jack Army membership on 17:33 - Jun 1 with 5001 viewsWxmJax

Jack Army membership on 21:46 - May 31 by Fireboy

It sure is worth it wxhm

I try to go to the northern away games plus a couple of the midland ones as well

All depends on the midweek and sky games

Well worth it

Sad, but I'm really looking forward to the Huddersfield game.

Jack Army membership on 19:19 - Jun 1 with 4945 viewsSgorioFruit

Jack Army membership on 08:05 - Jun 1 by Jack_Brel

Signed up yesterday to stand a better chance of getting tickets for a few away games next season. Anyone know if I'll be able to buy a ticket for myself and one for a non-member, non-ST holding mate with my membership, or would he have to sign up as well?

Cheers!

I'm not sure the answer but I have a similar question if anyone can answer.
Me and the misses got season ticket each, do I need to buy one jack army membership? Or one for her too?
With just one of us holding a jack army membership does that allow me to take up the priority offers on two away tickets?

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Jack Army membership on 19:29 - Jun 1 with 4933 viewsmonmouth

Jack Army membership on 19:19 - Jun 1 by SgorioFruit

Me and the misses got season ticket each, do I need to buy one jack army membership? Or one for her too?
With just one of us holding a jack army membership does that allow me to take up the priority offers on two away tickets?

There's a Mrs SgorioFruit?

Is she having a cry?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Jack Army membership on 20:44 - Jun 1 with 4884 viewsFireboy

Jack Army membership on 17:33 - Jun 1 by WxmJax

Sad, but I'm really looking forward to the Huddersfield game.

So am I matey

You watch,it will be mid December on a fvcking weds night
Jack Army membership on 21:36 - Jun 1 with 4840 viewsMidWalesJack

Have only ever had a membership for myself until now, but my son wants to come next season. Do kids need their own membership and do they cost the same as an adult one?
Jack Army membership on 21:49 - Jun 1 with 4826 viewsbuilthjack

Jack Army membership on 19:19 - Jun 1 by SgorioFruit

Better to get one each, they are only £7.50 with you being season ticket holders.
If you just buy one, you can link up with others and use their planet Swans number.
But for the sake of £7.50, better to have your own. You can then get away tickets on the day they are released.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Jack Army membership on 09:50 - Jun 2 with 4690 viewsPegojack

Jack Army membership on 20:44 - Jun 1 by Fireboy

So am I matey

You watch,it will be mid December on a fvcking weds night

I remember the last time we went up there, the playing surface was like a ploughed field because they played rugby league on it too. Does that still happen?

PS Just renewed my Jack Army membership and I'm actually looking forward to going to some away games next season with renewed optimism. Hardly went to any last season, I couldn't stand the humiliation. I think the drubbing away at WBA was the last one I went to.
[Post edited 2 Jun 2017 9:53]
Jack Army membership on 10:01 - Jun 2 with 4668 viewsTailGunner

Jack Army membership on 21:36 - Jun 1 by MidWalesJack

Have only ever had a membership for myself until now, but my son wants to come next season. Do kids need their own membership and do they cost the same as an adult one?

You both need to buy one £7.50 each.
Be aware if you both have different points - you may have to buy in separate points windows (usually only affects Bournemouth Away - can see Brighton away going to points also)
If you miss your window you don't roll over into next - you have to wait until general sale.
Jack Army membership on 10:17 - Jun 2 with 4653 viewsFireboy

Jack Army membership on 09:50 - Jun 2 by Pegojack

I remember the last time we went up there, the playing surface was like a ploughed field because they played rugby league on it too. Does that still happen?

PS Just renewed my Jack Army membership and I'm actually looking forward to going to some away games next season with renewed optimism. Hardly went to any last season, I couldn't stand the humiliation. I think the drubbing away at WBA was the last one I went to.
[Post edited 2 Jun 2017 9:53]

Yes they do HJ

But the pitch is far better managed these days
Jack Army membership on 11:20 - Jun 2 with 4603 viewsMidWalesJack

Jack Army membership on 10:01 - Jun 2 by TailGunner

You both need to buy one £7.50 each.
Be aware if you both have different points - you may have to buy in separate points windows (usually only affects Bournemouth Away - can see Brighton away going to points also)
If you miss your window you don't roll over into next - you have to wait until general sale.

Thanks for that. The points shouldn't be too much of a problem. Tend to do more northern games.
Jack Army membership on 22:12 - Jun 17 with 4307 viewsJack_Brel

Jack Army membership on 08:05 - Jun 1 by Jack_Brel

Cheers!

Does anyone know the answer to this question?

Thanks in advance.
Jack Army membership on 22:37 - Jun 17 with 4274 viewsTNT

Jack Army membership on 22:12 - Jun 17 by Jack_Brel

Thanks in advance.

It's a good question, and I don't know the answer, but say there's only enough tickets for Jack Army members to watch us play Spurs at Wembley, or Bournemouth in our last away game of the season - to stay in The Premier League, or to finish 7th - then I'll be glad I've paid a tenner each for my son and myself to be JA members.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Jack Army membership on 23:44 - Jun 17 with 4207 viewsJack_Brel

Jack Army membership on 22:37 - Jun 17 by TNT

It's a good question, and I don't know the answer, but say there's only enough tickets for Jack Army members to watch us play Spurs at Wembley, or Bournemouth in our last away game of the season - to stay in The Premier League, or to finish 7th - then I'll be glad I've paid a tenner each for my son and myself to be JA members.

Thanks for your reply, TNT.

Yes, obviously well worth it in those scenarios.

However, I don't live in the UK, so only get to go to a few games a season. For that reason, I'm not a ST holder (which means a JA membership is £25.50 incl. fees etc.).

Same story next season: I'll only be going to a couple of games, most if not all away (in London), and the JA membership I bought a few weeks ago was to increase my chances of getting tickets for these.

I'd like to bring a mate, but don't know if he'd need a JA membership of his own, or if I can buy 2 tickets - one for myself and one for him - through mine.

Your example with Spurs and Bournemouth still applies, of course, but we're only talking 1-3 games next season, full price JA memberships and then the ticket prices on top, and neither of us have very flexible budgets atm.

Not moaning of anything, though, just trying to avoid spending money unnecessarily, although we'll gladly do it if we need to.

Thanks again!
Jack Army membership on 23:54 - Jun 17 with 4194 viewsWxmJax

Jack Army membership on 22:12 - Jun 17 by Jack_Brel

Thanks in advance.

1 JA membership = 1 ticket only.

I have bought 2 JA membership, 1 in my son's name, so that I can buy 2 tickets.

Jack Army membership on 23:59 - Jun 17 with 4189 viewsJack_Brel

Jack Army membership on 23:54 - Jun 17 by WxmJax

1 JA membership = 1 ticket only.

I have bought 2 JA membership, 1 in my son's name, so that I can buy 2 tickets.

Thanks for that very clear answer, much appreciated.

That's what we'll be doing as well then.

Cheers!
Jack Army membership on 00:12 - Jun 18 with 4169 viewsTNT

Jack Army membership on 23:44 - Jun 17 by Jack_Brel

Thanks for your reply, TNT.

Yes, obviously well worth it in those scenarios.

However, I don't live in the UK, so only get to go to a few games a season. For that reason, I'm not a ST holder (which means a JA membership is £25.50 incl. fees etc.).

Same story next season: I'll only be going to a couple of games, most if not all away (in London), and the JA membership I bought a few weeks ago was to increase my chances of getting tickets for these.

I'd like to bring a mate, but don't know if he'd need a JA membership of his own, or if I can buy 2 tickets - one for myself and one for him - through mine.

Your example with Spurs and Bournemouth still applies, of course, but we're only talking 1-3 games next season, full price JA memberships and then the ticket prices on top, and neither of us have very flexible budgets atm.

Not moaning of anything, though, just trying to avoid spending money unnecessarily, although we'll gladly do it if we need to.

Thanks again!

Respect for travelling from overseas to watch us, mate

I think you'll need a membership each, having given it further thought.

I'd like to think I'll do all the London games, but Chelsea will be awkward due to work, not sure I want to go to WHU again in a hurry, plus they haven't moved any of the others yet due to televising. You and your mate are more than welcome to use our JA memberships, should we not go to any. PM me now, or nearer the time if you wish, with the games you're interested in doing and I'd be more than happy to help out.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Jack Army membership on 00:57 - Jun 18 with 4146 viewsJack_Brel

Jack Army membership on 00:12 - Jun 18 by TNT

Respect for travelling from overseas to watch us, mate

I think you'll need a membership each, having given it further thought.

I'd like to think I'll do all the London games, but Chelsea will be awkward due to work, not sure I want to go to WHU again in a hurry, plus they haven't moved any of the others yet due to televising. You and your mate are more than welcome to use our JA memberships, should we not go to any. PM me now, or nearer the time if you wish, with the games you're interested in doing and I'd be more than happy to help out.

That's a very kind offer, mate, thank you!

Currently thinking about doing these:

-Newcastle, home - with Toon-supporting father-in-law (well, ex-father-in-law, but won't go into that )
-Spurs, away - with mate

And then probably just one of these two:

-Chelsea, away - with mate
-Brighton, away - with mate

I imagine Spurs at Wembley and Brighton will be very popular due to the novelty factor?

Might well take you up on your offer and PM you closer to the time and see if you're going or not.

Really appreciate it, thanks again!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024