Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What's happened to the conservative party? 10:37 - Jun 1 with 2454 viewssherpajacob

https://www.conservatives.com/planforbrexit

Theresa Mays plan for brexit. Corbyn gets a mention, but no mention at all of the conservative party.

The campaign bus has Theresa May in big letter, but doesn't say conservatives.

The tory candidate leaflet through my door says standing with "Theresa May"

As far as I was aware only the good people of Maidenhead get the opportunity to vote for Mrs May.

These cult of personality politicians tend not to end well.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

What's happened to the conservative party? on 13:14 - Jun 1 with 1844 viewsperchrockjack

Arrogance and appalling arrogance thst could leave this country with the very worst option we have.

Her and Cameron ,without doubt, will go down as people who utterly misjudge people.

Labour s campaign is awesome and Jez is getting away with it unchallenged by a craven media

There again, I'd like to see him overhaul our monarchy but he won't do it apparently

Hypocrite

Such much for Corbyn free day then Perch ,you cock

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

What's happened to the conservative party? on 13:26 - Jun 1 with 1826 viewsdickythorpe

CoMPlacency!
What's happened to the conservative party? on 14:17 - Jun 1 with 1786 viewsswanforthemoney

traditional Labour voter, I didnt vote Labour for the last couple of elections.
The Conservatives and the Media reporting have so appalled me that I voted Labur on my postal vote this time.
(Even though my Labour candidate Geraint Davies pocketed over £100,000 in expenses in 2007 and was one of the worst offenders in the expenses scandal - leaves a nasty taste but the need to get May out is the main thing. )

I stand in the North Stand

What's happened to the conservative party? on 16:10 - Jun 1 with 1707 viewsYossarian

What's happened to the conservative party? on 13:14 - Jun 1 by perchrockjack

Arrogance and appalling arrogance thst could leave this country with the very worst option we have.

Her and Cameron ,without doubt, will go down as people who utterly misjudge people.

Labour s campaign is awesome and Jez is getting away with it unchallenged by a craven media

There again, I'd like to see him overhaul our monarchy but he won't do it apparently

Hypocrite

May would have to go some way to beat Cameron- the worst Prime Minister this century. After a few months as a PR man for CarltonTV ( whatever happened to them?) hebetrayed the armed forces covenant which saw service families living inshitholes. He Destroyed the Police and Fire Service with his ideologically driven and personal campaign against them (to which Cruella was a willing stooge). Because he served in the Oxford University officers club he believed, like Hitler, that he was a military genius and antagonised the Muslim community in Britain and further afield with a ridiculous intervention in Lydia which has desatabilised North Africa, propagated failed states and been a breeding ground for ISIS. He impoverished and denied opportunity to a growing number of people, whilst further enriching his own class which resulted in food banks, yes, food banks having to be introduced in the 5th largest economy in the world. May is no different, a few years in banking and subsequently the worst Home Secretary in modern memory. Her list of f**k ups are too numerous to mention- and at the last 2 General Elections the Tory campaign guru Lyton Crosby thinks the rest are so toxic that they need to be airbrushed out to concentrate on Cruella as their biggest asset ffs! If it wasn't so tragic it would be pure comedy.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

What's happened to the conservative party? on 16:16 - Jun 1 with 1703 viewsLeonWasGod

What's happened to the conservative party? on 16:10 - Jun 1 by Yossarian

May would have to go some way to beat Cameron- the worst Prime Minister this century. After a few months as a PR man for CarltonTV ( whatever happened to them?) hebetrayed the armed forces covenant which saw service families living inshitholes. He Destroyed the Police and Fire Service with his ideologically driven and personal campaign against them (to which Cruella was a willing stooge). Because he served in the Oxford University officers club he believed, like Hitler, that he was a military genius and antagonised the Muslim community in Britain and further afield with a ridiculous intervention in Lydia which has desatabilised North Africa, propagated failed states and been a breeding ground for ISIS. He impoverished and denied opportunity to a growing number of people, whilst further enriching his own class which resulted in food banks, yes, food banks having to be introduced in the 5th largest economy in the world. May is no different, a few years in banking and subsequently the worst Home Secretary in modern memory. Her list of f**k ups are too numerous to mention- and at the last 2 General Elections the Tory campaign guru Lyton Crosby thinks the rest are so toxic that they need to be airbrushed out to concentrate on Cruella as their biggest asset ffs! If it wasn't so tragic it would be pure comedy.

Cameron worse PM in my lifetime. His 'legacy' could be every bit as damaging as Thatchers to normal people. He had awful judgement and was weak. Not good traits in a leader.
What's happened to the conservative party? on 17:03 - Jun 1 with 1657 viewsFlashberryjack

What's happened to the conservative party? on 16:10 - Jun 1 by Yossarian

Tony Blair was much better.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

What's happened to the conservative party? on 17:10 - Jun 1 with 1642 viewswaynekerr55

What's happened to the conservative party? on 13:14 - Jun 1 by perchrockjack

Hypocrite

Such much?

Poet know it?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

What's happened to the conservative party? on 20:40 - Jun 1 with 1555 viewssherpajacob

What's happened to the conservative party? on 16:16 - Jun 1 by LeonWasGod

Cameron worse PM in my lifetime. His 'legacy' could be every bit as damaging as Thatchers to normal people. He had awful judgement and was weak. Not good traits in a leader.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-politics-36038059/eu-referendum-carswell-asks-ca

The last Tory PM and his pre referendum promise.

May is still worse IMHO. She makes john major look statesmanlike

Whatever the result, she's already fatally damaged., cannot possibly last 5 years.

Login to get fewer ads

What's happened to the conservative party? on 21:12 - Jun 1 with 1538 viewsexiledclaseboy

What's happened to the conservative party? on 17:03 - Jun 1 by Flashberryjack

Tony Blair was much better.

Damn right he was.
[Post edited 1 Jun 2017 21:18]

Poll: Tory leader

What's happened to the conservative party? on 09:58 - Jun 2 with 1428 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Even I could get votes if I Promised to rob the rich and spend £100,000,000,000 on the "poor". Corbyn has no idea how he will find the money but being a Marxist along with McDonnel and Abbot he does not care. His aim is to destroy the UK. I see McClusky even used bully boy tactics in his election campaign. We will flying pickets return and violence when the unions picket anything they don't agree with. Welcome the 70s when the UK was the sick man of Europe with unions always on strike.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

What's happened to the conservative party? on 10:02 - Jun 2 with 1422 viewsJango

What's happened to the conservative party? on 09:58 - Jun 2 by felixstowe_jack

Even I could get votes if I Promised to rob the rich and spend £100,000,000,000 on the "poor". Corbyn has no idea how he will find the money but being a Marxist along with McDonnel and Abbot he does not care. His aim is to destroy the UK. I see McClusky even used bully boy tactics in his election campaign. We will flying pickets return and violence when the unions picket anything they don't agree with. Welcome the 70s when the UK was the sick man of Europe with unions always on strike.

Have you taken your medication this morning?
What's happened to the conservative party? on 10:02 - Jun 2 with 1421 viewsperchrockjack

Amen felix.

The dark side of me is watching those believing this piece of trash destroy our island

And he will

What's happened to the conservative party? on 10:04 - Jun 2 with 1421 viewsdickythorpe

What's happened to the conservative party? on 10:02 - Jun 2 by perchrockjack

Amen felix.

The dark side of me is watching those believing this piece of trash destroy our island

And he will

If it aint destroyed already PErch!!! FFS mun
What's happened to the conservative party? on 10:58 - Jun 2 with 1394 viewssherpajacob

Oh dear!

What's happened to the conservative party? on 11:05 - Jun 2 with 1380 viewsLohengrin

What's happened to the conservative party? on 10:58 - Jun 2 by sherpajacob

Oh dear!

Over the filing of transport costs, if they should have been filed centrally or locally?

The bastard! He's worse than Levi Bellfield. Hang him!

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

What's happened to the conservative party? on 11:22 - Jun 2 with 1346 viewssherpajacob

What's happened to the conservative party? on 11:05 - Jun 2 by Lohengrin

Over the filing of transport costs, if they should have been filed centrally or locally?

The bastard! He's worse than Levi Bellfield. Hang him!

What's interesting is the CPS statement

“On 18 April we received a file of evidence from Kent Police concerning allegations relating to Conservative Party expenditure during the 2015 General Election campaign. We then asked for additional enquiries to be made in advance of the 11 June statutory time limit by when any charges needed to be authorised.

On 18th April , Mrs May calls a GE for 8th June.

Spooky.

What's happened to the conservative party? on 11:25 - Jun 2 with 1341 viewsBrynmill_Jack

What's happened to the conservative party? on 14:17 - Jun 1 by swanforthemoney

traditional Labour voter, I didnt vote Labour for the last couple of elections.
The Conservatives and the Media reporting have so appalled me that I voted Labur on my postal vote this time.
(Even though my Labour candidate Geraint Davies pocketed over £100,000 in expenses in 2007 and was one of the worst offenders in the expenses scandal - leaves a nasty taste but the need to get May out is the main thing. )

Absolutely. He stinks. Voted against Corbyn and should have had the integrity to resign his seat and allow a proper party man to contest it.

Edit - I'm voting for him too with a peg on my nose !
[Post edited 2 Jun 2017 11:26]

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

What's happened to the conservative party? on 11:28 - Jun 2 with 1334 viewsyescomeon

What's happened to the conservative party? on 09:58 - Jun 2 by felixstowe_jack

Do you honestly thing his aim is to "destroy the UK"? Really? Even if you disagree with his policy and think it will "destroy the UK", whatever that means, you can't honestly believe that he is setting out in this election with the aim of destroying the UK.

Both sides are so pumped up with rhetoric and utterly lacking in objectivity (although in my view it is worse in the Tories, but I acknowledge that I may well be biased). I don't know if this is how it's always been or what but it worries me.

Upthecity!

What's happened to the conservative party? on 11:31 - Jun 2 with 1326 viewsLohengrin

What's happened to the conservative party? on 11:22 - Jun 2 by sherpajacob

What's interesting is the CPS statement

“On 18 April we received a file of evidence from Kent Police concerning allegations relating to Conservative Party expenditure during the 2015 General Election campaign. We then asked for additional enquiries to be made in advance of the 11 June statutory time limit by when any charges needed to be authorised.

On 18th April , Mrs May calls a GE for 8th June.

Spooky.

I think you may be attaching a little too much importance to how and where petrol receipts are lodged in the big scheme of things here, Sherp.

What's happened to the conservative party? on 11:34 - Jun 2 with 1311 viewsBrynmill_Jack

What's happened to the conservative party? on 11:31 - Jun 2 by Lohengrin

I think you may be attaching a little too much importance to how and where petrol receipts are lodged in the big scheme of things here, Sherp.

If the Crown Prosecution Service are involved I think it may be a little more serious than a forgotten or mislaid receipt.

What's happened to the conservative party? on 11:36 - Jun 2 with 1305 viewsperchrockjack

I do.

No question

He s spent his life looking for a revolution.,seems now many want it

If he s against monarchy,as he is, he ll get my vote if he carries out his word.

He won't, as he s a liar and simply wants power. For that ,he ll go to buck house to meet Queen

What's happened to the conservative party? on 11:40 - Jun 2 with 1293 viewsraynor94

What's happened to the conservative party? on 10:02 - Jun 2 by Jango

Have you taken your medication this morning?

You are obviously to young to remember the seventies

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

What's happened to the conservative party? on 11:42 - Jun 2 with 1287 viewsBrynmill_Jack

What's happened to the conservative party? on 11:36 - Jun 2 by perchrockjack

I do.

No question

He s spent his life looking for a revolution.,seems now many want it

If he s against monarchy,as he is, he ll get my vote if he carries out his word.

He won't, as he s a liar and simply wants power. For that ,he ll go to buck house to meet Queen

Yes he's always wanted power. Probably been involved in every labour leadership race since 1970.

Oh, oh no. He hasn't.

Strange way for a man who "only wants power" to behave

What's happened to the conservative party? on 11:45 - Jun 2 with 1285 viewsLohengrin

What's happened to the conservative party? on 11:34 - Jun 2 by Brynmill_Jack

If the Crown Prosecution Service are involved I think it may be a little more serious than a forgotten or mislaid receipt.

As I understand it no receipts were either forgotten or mislaid, all were submitted. The question arises whether or not they should have been submitted centrally or individually, by constituency.

With all else that's going on at present forgive me if I consider it a complete waste of the court's time and public money, Bryn.

What's happened to the conservative party? on 11:55 - Jun 2 with 1272 viewsswanforthemoney

Whats wrong with May that she didnt appear on the leaders debate (subbed in RudD), didnt appear on Womans hour this monrning(subbed in the annoying Greening). Journalists locked in room and not allowed near her when she appeared in Cornwall a few weeks ago. No one can get near her. Has she had a breakdown or something? Not fit to be Prime minister. Jezza fancies his chances, saw him on the news yesterday, he'd even bought a new suit and tie by the look of it. Scruffy blighter is starting to look like a proper politician.

I stand in the North Stand

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024