Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where's Trampie tonight 20:02 - Jun 1 with 656 viewsCountyJim

I noticed no comments on the latest polls in Wales where Plaid two points down

I think people realise the only way to beat the Tories is to vote Labour plaid is a wasted vote
Where's Trampie tonight on 20:09 - Jun 1 with 648 viewsFlashberryjack

He's gone to concert that's raising funds for UKIP, either that or he's on a blind date with Lisa behind Lohengrin's back.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Where's Trampie tonight on 20:15 - Jun 1 with 631 viewstrampie

Labour are Tories CountyJim.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Where's Trampie tonight on 20:17 - Jun 1 with 625 viewsraynor94

I've heard he's Bethan's chauffeur

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Where's Trampie tonight on 20:46 - Jun 1 with 590 viewsCountyJim

Where's Trampie tonight on 20:15 - Jun 1 by trampie

Labour are Tories CountyJim.

So you are saying Corbs is a Tory
Where's Trampie tonight on 21:04 - Jun 1 with 571 viewstrampie

Where's Trampie tonight on 20:46 - Jun 1 by CountyJim

So you are saying Corbs is a Tory

Corbyn is not a dictator, the party he is in is a Tory party shaped by Mrs Thatcher (her greatest achievement), it's MP's in most cases are Tories.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Where's Trampie tonight on 01:35 - Jun 2 with 495 viewssnork44

Where's Trampie tonight on 21:04 - Jun 1 by trampie

Corbyn is not a dictator, the party he is in is a Tory party shaped by Mrs Thatcher (her greatest achievement), it's MP's in most cases are Tories.

Tramps is w@nking over a picture of Leanne as we speak !

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Where's Trampie tonight on 02:33 - Jun 2 with 485 viewsyescomeon

Really is a an election of just two parties this year isn't it.Still not decided if I will vote Plaid or Labour. I can't help but feel that if I'm thinking that then Plaid will really struggle. I would have hoped that Plaid would have held what they have and won Ynys Mon and Ceredigion, will probably do well to hold what they have. Any Plaid campaign that is going on has been totally buried by the insane volume of Labour stuff coming though. I wasn't impressed with the leaflet for the Presseli Pembs candidate I had through the door. Nothing local in bar a few photos, English only too. The Plaid candidate here is only 23, age shouldn't matter but does feel like neither Labour or Plaid are taking this seat seriously and Stephen Crabb will win easily again. In hindsight I would have been better registering to vote in Lancaster which is a Labour held marginal seat, I don't like losing the option to vote Plaid altogether though.

Upthecity!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024