Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ST for sale - halfway line East Stand Upper 12:01 - Jun 2 with 4018 viewsJack_y_Jwc

I've given up trying to get a response from the club or the Trust. I've phoned and emailed and the one reply I received said there shouldn't be a problem with my refund request - this was 7 weeks ago and since then, nothing.

So if anyone wants a season ticket for next season, great seat for £420 with possibly the seat next to mine also available (it was but I'm not 100% if the club have now sold the seat), then please get in touch.

A change in circumstance means I have to sell.

ST for sale - halfway line East Stand Upper on 13:02 - Jun 2 with 3907 viewsdickythorpe

I smell cod here
ST for sale - halfway line East Stand Upper on 23:26 - Jun 2 with 3536 viewsjack2jack

Mmmm very interesting.
Any reason why the trust would deal with a ST refund, just asking like.Anyone!
ST for sale - halfway line East Stand Upper on 23:33 - Jun 2 with 3519 viewsLeonWasGod

ST for sale - halfway line East Stand Upper on 23:26 - Jun 2 by jack2jack

Mmmm very interesting.

Why not? They handled the buyout like a dream
ST for sale - halfway line East Stand Upper on 23:38 - Jun 2 with 3507 viewsjack2jack

ST for sale - halfway line East Stand Upper on 23:33 - Jun 2 by LeonWasGod

Why not? They handled the buyout like a dream

Owch!
ST for sale - halfway line East Stand Upper on 23:56 - Jun 2 with 3483 viewsJack_y_Jwc

ST for sale - halfway line East Stand Upper on 23:26 - Jun 2 by jack2jack

Mmmm very interesting.

I was hoping they could recommend someone reliable at the club who would at least answer my emails, sadly not the case

ST for sale - halfway line East Stand Upper on 00:05 - Jun 3 with 3470 viewsbluenile

ST for sale - halfway line East Stand Upper on 23:56 - Jun 2 by Jack_y_Jwc

I was hoping they could recommend someone reliable at the club who would at least answer my emails, sadly not the case

Unfortunately someone was very badly scammed on here last season, with an almost identical posting as yours. Now I'm not saying one way or the other about your posting, but it's not actually allowed to sell your own seat directly to someone else, only through the club. My son wanted to return his season for a refund due to work commitments. They have accepted his reasons, but he has to produce a letter from his employers to confirm this. They are prepared to do this and so it is in the process of being done now. If you're genuine I suggest you go down that official route. If you're not genuine......................feck off!
[Post edited 3 Jun 2017 0:06]

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

ST for sale - halfway line East Stand Upper on 00:30 - Jun 3 with 3436 viewsJack_y_Jwc

ST for sale - halfway line East Stand Upper on 00:05 - Jun 3 by bluenile

Unfortunately someone was very badly scammed on here last season, with an almost identical posting as yours. Now I'm not saying one way or the other about your posting, but it's not actually allowed to sell your own seat directly to someone else, only through the club. My son wanted to return his season for a refund due to work commitments. They have accepted his reasons, but he has to produce a letter from his employers to confirm this. They are prepared to do this and so it is in the process of being done now. If you're genuine I suggest you go down that official route. If you're not genuine......................feck off!

I'm genuine just wondered if anyone would be interested in buying a ST with a very good view seeing as it's unlikely I'll get my refund. I'll keep badgering away at the club for an answer either way.

ST for sale - halfway line East Stand Upper on 00:49 - Jun 3 with 3417 viewsjack2jack

If your local I'd call into the ticket office,they are very helpful In my experience. I wouldn't have left it 7 weeks for a response either, if you want to offload.
Login to get fewer ads

ST for sale - halfway line East Stand Upper on 02:50 - Jun 3 with 3388 viewsdameedna

Mate i am interested
ST for sale - halfway line East Stand Upper on 03:04 - Jun 3 with 3380 viewsMeraki

I'm interested to but first come first serve to be fair to dameena, although I've got eczema and my pet tortoise Henry is dying?
ST for sale - halfway line East Stand Upper on 07:03 - Jun 3 with 3307 viewsCooperman

ST for sale - halfway line East Stand Upper on 03:04 - Jun 3 by Meraki

I'm interested to but first come first serve to be fair to dameena, although I've got eczema and my pet tortoise Henry is dying?

Silly boy.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

ST for sale - halfway line East Stand Upper on 08:09 - Jun 3 with 3240 viewsSTID2017

ST for sale - halfway line East Stand Upper on 00:05 - Jun 3 by bluenile

You cannot sell a ST - you transfer the right to have one
Easiest way (once you have found someone to sell to and assuming you both live in the area) is that you write a letter saying that you the current ST holder arevtransferring it to (insert name of New holder) . Also say in letter what proof of identity you and new holder will show (must have address).
Then meet at agreed time at T/O, exchange agreed price beforehand then go in and complete transfer.
I dif it last year with a spare one I had - whole thing took about 5 mins as long as both parties were there and all documentation available
[Post edited 3 Jun 2017 8:11]

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

ST for sale - halfway line East Stand Upper on 08:40 - Jun 3 with 3195 viewscsf

ST for sale - halfway line East Stand Upper on 08:09 - Jun 3 by STID2017

You cannot sell a ST - you transfer the right to have one
Easiest way (once you have found someone to sell to and assuming you both live in the area) is that you write a letter saying that you the current ST holder arevtransferring it to (insert name of New holder) . Also say in letter what proof of identity you and new holder will show (must have address).
Then meet at agreed time at T/O, exchange agreed price beforehand then go in and complete transfer.
I dif it last year with a spare one I had - whole thing took about 5 mins as long as both parties were there and all documentation available
[Post edited 3 Jun 2017 8:11]

It really is that simple. Have done it a few times. ANd for what it's worth the help I've had in the ticket office has always been great. Lesley has always been more than helpful.
ST for sale - halfway line East Stand Upper on 08:52 - Jun 3 with 3175 viewsJack_y_Jwc

ST for sale - halfway line East Stand Upper on 08:40 - Jun 3 by csf

It really is that simple. Have done it a few times. ANd for what it's worth the help I've had in the ticket office has always been great. Lesley has always been more than helpful.

Cheers for responses. I live in Cardiff but will happily visit the ticket office if it results in me off off loading the ST

ST for sale - halfway line East Stand Upper on 08:59 - Jun 3 with 3163 viewslittleleon

Have pm'd you. Diolch

Poll: If we can’t get a quality striker in January- would you sign Bony until summer?

ST for sale - halfway line East Stand Upper on 10:19 - Jun 3 with 3094 viewsdameedna

Let me know if it falls through. Only one needs to be at ticket office. I will bank transfer to you provided you leave at office.
ST for sale - halfway line East Stand Upper on 11:30 - Jun 3 with 3012 viewsN_T_J

ST for sale - halfway line East Stand Upper on 08:52 - Jun 3 by Jack_y_Jwc

Cheers for responses. I live in Cardiff but will happily visit the ticket office if it results in me off off loading the ST

Its only 40 miles down the road to get your £420 back.
ST for sale - halfway line East Stand Upper on 13:13 - Jun 3 with 2938 viewsjack2jack

ST for sale - halfway line East Stand Upper on 08:40 - Jun 3 by csf

Ah! The lovely Lesley, always helpful imho.
ST for sale - halfway line East Stand Upper on 21:37 - Jun 4 with 2512 viewsbuilthjack

ST for sale - halfway line East Stand Upper on 13:13 - Jun 3 by jack2jack

Is she the Scottish one? If so very helpful

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

ST for sale - halfway line East Stand Upper on 21:44 - Jun 4 with 2495 viewsspiderboy

ST for sale - halfway line East Stand Upper on 13:13 - Jun 3 by jack2jack

Never met her,,i,m obviously missing out big time!
ST for sale - halfway line East Stand Upper on 13:44 - Jun 15 with 2062 viewsJack_y_Jwc

Just got a refund from the club, it only takes 8 weeks of persistence. ST is no longer available from me but should be through the club, excellent seat on half way line in east upper

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024