Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Help me I'm tempted to do something nuts 12:21 - Jun 2 with 10862 viewsrock1n

I'm considering voting Corbyn - I'm so hacked off with tories and people know my views on eu I'm considering doing something I thought I'd never do.

I don't agree with much of what he's saying but he has earned my vote.

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

Help me I'm tempted to do something nuts on 12:26 - Jun 2 with 5566 viewsswanforthemoney

Just do it to spite the Mail, Sun and Telegraph.

I stand in the North Stand

Help me I'm tempted to do something nuts on 12:39 - Jun 2 with 5540 viewsYossarian

It's not nuts- you're not alone in feeling disenchanted and if you concentrate on the reasons for your disenchantment, it might make your decision clearer. So don't listen to the TV spin or other media that masquerades as journalism these days and just make your decision and feel comfortable with it. Democracy unplugged.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Help me I'm tempted to do something nuts on 14:38 - Jun 2 with 5444 viewsacejack3065

Rockin put down the smack pipe ff
Help me I'm tempted to do something nuts on 15:06 - Jun 2 with 5412 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Help me I'm tempted to do something nuts on 14:38 - Jun 2 by acejack3065

Hey, he's got a point. At the end of the day even if he's only doing it to "expose" Corbyn and co for the communists they "clearly are" (so a decent and rejigged tory party with a more centrist agenda for him get back in power) then it's a good shock tactic. And he's a remainer so will want the softest brexit we can manage. May isn't going to do that.

I'm surprised you won't hold your nose and vote Corbyn. The tories must be stopped

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Help me I'm tempted to do something nuts on 15:11 - Jun 2 with 5408 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Try to visit your GP before the election he may be able to give you something to cure your Corbynitis.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Help me I'm tempted to do something nuts on 15:33 - Jun 2 with 5378 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Rocky

you vote for who you want my friend, i'll give you a little bit of hope here,

this guy will be in charge of the brexit deals if Labour gets in .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keir_Starmer

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Help me I'm tempted to do something nuts on 15:38 - Jun 2 with 5364 viewssherpajacob

Vote tactically, for whoever has best chance to beat Tories in your constituency.

I will be, just happens to be labour.

I would prefer to vote Green, but needs must.

If everybody did the same, could actually get a,green MP in the cabinet.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Help me I'm tempted to do something nuts on 15:39 - Jun 2 with 5359 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Help me I'm tempted to do something nuts on 15:38 - Jun 2 by sherpajacob

Vote tactically, for whoever has best chance to beat Tories in your constituency.

I will be, just happens to be labour.

I would prefer to vote Green, but needs must.

If everybody did the same, could actually get a,green MP in the cabinet.

she'd do a fantastic job as well

Login to get fewer ads

Help me I'm tempted to do something nuts on 15:40 - Jun 2 with 5358 viewsLohengrin

Help me I'm tempted to do something nuts on 14:38 - Jun 2 by acejack3065

I think he may have put on the chest waders, he's casting deep with this one.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Help me I'm tempted to do something nuts on 16:30 - Jun 2 with 5304 viewsrock1n

Yes, I do wonder if the mushrooms I was eating the other night were organic.

I suppose it's part of my anger at the political system that I would vote for someone that normally I would vehemently disagree with. I suppose the fact a turnip would win with a labour rousette down here helps.

I can't vote for tiny Tim he just shouts liberal bed wetter.

I'm drawn on tactics but at this moment in time I'm voting for steptoe

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

Help me I'm tempted to do something nuts (n/t) on 16:30 - Jun 2 with 5302 viewsmarulia

[Post edited 2 Jun 2017 16:33]
Help me I'm tempted to do something nuts on 16:31 - Jun 2 with 5297 viewsrock1n

Help me I'm tempted to do something nuts (n/t) on 16:30 - Jun 2 by marulia

[Post edited 2 Jun 2017 16:33]

I'm a one nation Tory type, I cannot vote for this shower

Help me I'm tempted to do something nuts on 16:31 - Jun 2 with 5296 viewsmarulia

You got to be a complete retard not to vote conservative.... there is no other option simple as. No wonder this country is in the sh!t with dumb c¥nts like this
Help me I'm tempted to do something nuts on 16:38 - Jun 2 with 5277 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Help me I'm tempted to do something nuts on 16:31 - Jun 2 by marulia

You got to be a complete retard not to vote conservative.... there is no other option simple as. No wonder this country is in the sh!t with dumb c¥nts like this

Facking hell 😂

"no wonder this country is in the sh!t "

Vote Conservative to keep it up

Help me I'm tempted to do something nuts on 16:45 - Jun 2 with 5257 viewskarnataka

Don't know whether this is serious or not but it had me in fits and cheered up a very boring Friday afternoon.
Help me I'm tempted to do something nuts on 16:46 - Jun 2 with 5256 viewsJango

Haha you might wanna look at the people who have been steering us into that sh*t for the last 7 yearsbefore you open your mouth in future
[Post edited 2 Jun 2017 16:46]
Help me I'm tempted to do something nuts on 16:50 - Jun 2 with 5242 viewsmarulia

As above comments prove, complete retards, probably inbred and from town hill
Help me I'm tempted to do something nuts on 16:52 - Jun 2 with 5239 viewsyescomeon

Actually, the more education you have the less likely you are to vote Tory.

Upthecity!

Help me I'm tempted to do something nuts on 16:58 - Jun 2 with 5226 viewskarnataka

Help me I'm tempted to do something nuts on 16:50 - Jun 2 by marulia

As above comments prove, complete retards, probably inbred and from town hill

Keep 'em coming, this is comedy gold!
Help me I'm tempted to do something nuts on 17:01 - Jun 2 with 5210 viewslondonlisa2001

Help me I'm tempted to do something nuts on 16:52 - Jun 2 by yescomeon

Actually, the more education you have the less likely you are to vote Tory.

That's because of the age demographic. Far fewer people over the age of 65 have a degree than people under the age of 35 which skews that statistic.
Help me I'm tempted to do something nuts on 17:01 - Jun 2 with 5208 viewsmarulia

You can not reason with those that are inbred, as you don't have the copacity of logic
Help me I'm tempted to do something nuts on 17:03 - Jun 2 with 5195 viewslondonlisa2001

Help me I'm tempted to do something nuts on 17:01 - Jun 2 by marulia

You can not reason with those that are inbred, as you don't have the copacity of logic

Oh fabulous, just what this debate needs, another troll.
Help me I'm tempted to do something nuts on 17:05 - Jun 2 with 5184 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Help me I'm tempted to do something nuts on 17:01 - Jun 2 by marulia

"Copacity"

Help me I'm tempted to do something nuts on 17:08 - Jun 2 with 5174 viewsthenorthbankbog

If you want SME's killed off and increased unemployment crack on Labour will bankrupt the country their figures don't add up. I've looked into it thoroughly as a small business owner their proposals will close me down in a year resulting in eight people out of work. I've spoken to other businesses who all feel the same. The DWP will be busy with a Labour Government.
Help me I'm tempted to do something nuts on 17:09 - Jun 2 with 5167 viewskarnataka

Help me I'm tempted to do something nuts on 17:05 - Jun 2 by oh_tommy_tommy

"Copacity"

Indeed!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024