Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Table: Our FA Cup form in the Premier League 17:49 - Jun 2 with 912 viewsGlyn1

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByCs_3fm_cGsbk1ZRGNjY1g4T0E/view?usp=sharing

I hope that this works (2 pages). This compares our FA Cup form while we've been in the Premier League with all of the other clubs who have been in the Premier League during that period plus Brighton and Huddersfield.

For a full list of results, go to www.thefa.com/competitions/thefacup/more/pastresults
http://tinyurl.com/y9kzcj2f

Any thoughts?
[Post edited 2 Jun 2017 18:03]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Table: Our FA Cup form in the Premier League on 17:57 - Jun 2 with 896 viewsGlyn1

Magic of the Cup? The top seven in the FA Cup are the top seven in this year's Premier League in a slightly different order. You might think that because the FA Cup is a 6-game sprint rather than a 38-game marathon the smaller clubs might have a better chance (especially with the bigger clubs being distracted by European competitions), but that really doesn't happen much.

Below them, there are five teams who usually manage to put together a Cup run of some sort (Bolton, Brighton, Fulham, Hull and Stoke have reached at least the 4th round in five of the last six seasons).

And the teams who most consistently under-perform despite having substantial amounts of resources? No, it's not us. So for sheer FA Cup ineptitude, step forward and take a bow Newcastle, with an honourable mention to Queens Park Rangers.
[Post edited 2 Jun 2017 17:59]

Table: Our FA Cup form in the Premier League on 18:16 - Jun 2 with 847 viewsBanosswan

Still above Cardiff ;)

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Table: Our FA Cup form in the Premier League on 18:27 - Jun 2 with 825 viewsGlyn1

And to save people time looking our results up, here they are:

2011/2012
Barnsley 2-4 Swansea
Bolton 2-1 Swansea

2012/2013
Swansea 2-2 Arsenal
Arsenal 1-0 Swansea

2013/2014
Man Utd 1-2 Swansea
Birmingham 1-2 Swansea
Everton 3-1 Swansea

2014/2015
Tranmere 2-6 Swansea
Blackburn 3-1 Swansea

2015/2016
Oxford Utd 3-2 Swansea

2016/2017
Hull 2-0 Swansea
[Post edited 2 Jun 2017 19:49]

Table: Our FA Cup form in the Premier League on 18:29 - Jun 2 with 814 viewsHighjack

Am I right in saying we've only had one home draw in the cup since we've got promoted? Can only remember playing Arsenal down here.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Table: Our FA Cup form in the Premier League on 18:30 - Jun 2 with 812 viewsSgorioFruit

It's time for us to take the FA cup seriously now chaps.
Let's go get it next season.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Table: Our FA Cup form in the Premier League on 18:57 - Jun 2 with 761 viewsCooperman

Table: Our FA Cup form in the Premier League on 18:27 - Jun 2 by Glyn1

And to save people time looking our results up, here they are:

2011/2012
Barnsley 2-4 Swansea
Bolton 2-1 Swansea

2012/2013
Swansea 2-2 Arsenal
Arsenal 1-0 Swansea

2013/2014
Man Utd 1-2 Swansea
Birmingham 1-2 Swansea
Everton 3-1 Swansea

2014/2015
Tranmere 2-6 Swansea
Blackburn 3-1 Swansea

2015/2016
Oxford Utd 3-2 Swansea

2016/2017
Hull 2-0 Swansea
[Post edited 2 Jun 2017 19:49]

I'm sure I remember another Arsenal fixture at home, for some strange reason I remember Kyle Bartley playing. Michu scored as well (possibly).

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Table: Our FA Cup form in the Premier League on 19:45 - Jun 2 with 731 viewsveng9

Table: Our FA Cup form in the Premier League on 18:57 - Jun 2 by Cooperman

I'm sure I remember another Arsenal fixture at home, for some strange reason I remember Kyle Bartley playing. Michu scored as well (possibly).

We drew 2-2. Michu came off the bench and scored almost immediately. I think Graham scored a late equaliser. The 1-0 at the Emirates was the replay. Bartley might've hit the bar in one of the games.
[Post edited 2 Jun 2017 19:45]
Table: Our FA Cup form in the Premier League on 19:49 - Jun 2 with 717 viewsjack247

Table: Our FA Cup form in the Premier League on 18:30 - Jun 2 by SgorioFruit

It's time for us to take the FA cup seriously now chaps.
Let's go get it next season.

Nobody takes the FA cup seriously anymore, at least until they find themselves in the quarter finals. Sad, but that's modern day football for you. Next season won't be any different.
Login to get fewer ads

Table: Our FA Cup form in the Premier League on 19:54 - Jun 2 with 711 viewsGlyn1

Table: Our FA Cup form in the Premier League on 18:29 - Jun 2 by Highjack

Am I right in saying we've only had one home draw in the cup since we've got promoted? Can only remember playing Arsenal down here.

How could I possibly forget the Arsenal match? I've updated the results.

Table: Our FA Cup form in the Premier League on 19:55 - Jun 2 with 702 viewsGlyn1

Table: Our FA Cup form in the Premier League on 19:45 - Jun 2 by veng9

We drew 2-2. Michu came off the bench and scored almost immediately. I think Graham scored a late equaliser. The 1-0 at the Emirates was the replay. Bartley might've hit the bar in one of the games.

Thanks! I've corrected the list.

Table: Our FA Cup form in the Premier League on 20:34 - Jun 2 with 659 viewsCooperman

Table: Our FA Cup form in the Premier League on 19:45 - Jun 2 by veng9

That's the one, your memory is better than mine.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024