Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
president trump 16:19 - Jun 4 with 10551 viewsexiledclaseboy

A classless f*cking scumbag who shames the USA. The sooner he's removed from office the better.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jun/04/trump-berates-london-mayor-sadiq
[Post edited 4 Jun 2017 16:24]

Poll: Tory leader

president trump on 16:28 - Jun 4 with 4554 viewsLeonWasGod

Theressa's been working hard on the foreplay mun. At least let her get an orgasm out of him before he's fired!
president trump on 16:29 - Jun 4 with 4546 viewsYossarian

Dear me. He really is a clown.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

president trump on 16:41 - Jun 4 with 4514 viewsacejack3065

Thank f*ck semi-automatic weapons are not readily available to the general public in this country. Imagine how much greater damage that could've been done on the streets of London.

Trump is a grade A c**t and we should do our best to "reimagine" the special relationship while he is in office.

Of course, I'm sure Dav will be along soon to tell us why we are wrong and Trump is right about our countries affairs.
president trump on 16:47 - Jun 4 with 4495 viewslondonlisa2001

Bugger, I used the wrong account again to post my irrational hatred of all things USA didn't I?

Trump gets his views of course from the same place as Dwight. That's why they are both so wrong.

Trump would have said the same though about any Mayor of London - no connection with our Mayor being a Moslem - no sirreeee, no hint of bias there at all.
president trump on 16:48 - Jun 4 with 4488 viewslondonlisa2001

president trump on 16:41 - Jun 4 by acejack3065

Thank f*ck semi-automatic weapons are not readily available to the general public in this country. Imagine how much greater damage that could've been done on the streets of London.

Trump is a grade A c**t and we should do our best to "reimagine" the special relationship while he is in office.

Of course, I'm sure Dav will be along soon to tell us why we are wrong and Trump is right about our countries affairs.

Innit.

Can you imagine how many more poor people would have lost their lives if the evil little scumbags had access to guns.
president trump on 17:13 - Jun 4 with 4423 viewsdailew

How terrible. A head of state taking practical measures to make his citizens safer.

If the UK had a travel ban like his then the Manchester bombing may not have occurred.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

president trump on 17:26 - Jun 4 with 4377 viewsHighjack

Khans original comment was as equally ridiculous. Your children are being stabbed indiscriminately in the street by some mentally ill religious nutjobs but there's no cause for alarm. Nothing to see here honest, do not be afraid.

It's ridiculous. I am alarmed. Many others are alarmed. There is definitely cause for alarm. What sort of absolute f ucking idiot says "there is no cause for alarm" when there definitely clearly is cause for alarm?

Oh and trump definitely needs to shut up too.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

president trump on 17:26 - Jun 4 with 4374 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

president trump on 16:47 - Jun 4 by londonlisa2001

Bugger, I used the wrong account again to post my irrational hatred of all things USA didn't I?

Trump gets his views of course from the same place as Dwight. That's why they are both so wrong.

Trump would have said the same though about any Mayor of London - no connection with our Mayor being a Moslem - no sirreeee, no hint of bias there at all.

Irrespective of Sadiq's religion, saying London is the safest global city in the world shortly after a terrorist deliberately ran over people and stabbed a policeman near one of the countries most iconic buildings, under instruction from his religion's holy book seems very bemusing.

"I think we are the safest global city in the world, and one of the safest cities in the world"

http://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/nick-ferrari/sadiq-london-still-safest-cit

I do agree with Mr Khan's later point though, that the murdered policeman was very brave. Knowing there are tens of thousands of these religious extremists in the U.K, any police officer walking around London in full uniform, armed with nothing but CS spray and a baton, it must take immense courage and bravery.

The eight minute reaction time last night was phenomenal, however I wouldn't fancy my chances holding off three men armed with knives for eight minutes. I believe every new police officer being trained should be given firearm training in anticipation for a new law where police are finally allowed to carry hand guns.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Login to get fewer ads

president trump on 17:26 - Jun 4 with 4374 viewslondonlisa2001

president trump on 17:13 - Jun 4 by dailew

How terrible. A head of state taking practical measures to make his citizens safer.

If the UK had a travel ban like his then the Manchester bombing may not have occurred.

Explain why.
president trump on 17:30 - Jun 4 with 4352 viewsHighjack

The difference here is the Manchester guy flew to Germany, to turkey then to Libya. Unless we start banning flights from Germany and turkey then we might have a chance.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

president trump on 17:33 - Jun 4 with 4333 viewslondonlisa2001

president trump on 17:30 - Jun 4 by Highjack

The difference here is the Manchester guy flew to Germany, to turkey then to Libya. Unless we start banning flights from Germany and turkey then we might have a chance.

The other difference is that the Manchester attacker was a British citizen with a British passport, so it wouldn't apply.

I'm waiting for the explanation with bated breath.

Edited to remove the ridiculous autocorrect.
[Post edited 4 Jun 2017 17:34]
president trump on 17:34 - Jun 4 with 4328 viewsBanosswan

president trump on 17:33 - Jun 4 by londonlisa2001

The other difference is that the Manchester attacker was a British citizen with a British passport, so it wouldn't apply.

I'm waiting for the explanation with bated breath.

Edited to remove the ridiculous autocorrect.
[Post edited 4 Jun 2017 17:34]

Bated ;)

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

president trump on 17:36 - Jun 4 with 4324 viewsTummer_from_Texas

president trump on 17:30 - Jun 4 by Highjack

He still arrived back in the UK with a Libyan stamp on his passport though, correct? Or did he find a way around that?

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

president trump on 17:37 - Jun 4 with 4315 viewslondonlisa2001

president trump on 17:26 - Jun 4 by Highjack

Khans original comment was as equally ridiculous. Your children are being stabbed indiscriminately in the street by some mentally ill religious nutjobs but there's no cause for alarm. Nothing to see here honest, do not be afraid.

It's ridiculous. I am alarmed. Many others are alarmed. There is definitely cause for alarm. What sort of absolute f ucking idiot says "there is no cause for alarm" when there definitely clearly is cause for alarm?

Oh and trump definitely needs to shut up too.

He didn't say that.

He said, (and this was after Westminster Bridge), that people would see an increased number of armed police and heightened security around London but it wasn't a cause for alarm.

In other words, it was to make people feel safer, not because they've had intelligence that it was about to happen again.

What sort of absolute f*cking idiot doesn't check what was said but believes that Orange moron instead.

Note edited to indicate that the last sentence was sarcastic as I realised it may not be read that way without.
[Post edited 4 Jun 2017 17:39]
president trump on 17:38 - Jun 4 with 4307 viewsHighjack

president trump on 17:36 - Jun 4 by Tummer_from_Texas

He still arrived back in the UK with a Libyan stamp on his passport though, correct? Or did he find a way around that?

When you arrive at a British airport from an eu country which he did they generally don't look through to see any stamps, they just check your photo, scan it and let you through.

president trump on 17:41 - Jun 4 with 4296 viewslondonlisa2001

president trump on 17:26 - Jun 4 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Irrespective of Sadiq's religion, saying London is the safest global city in the world shortly after a terrorist deliberately ran over people and stabbed a policeman near one of the countries most iconic buildings, under instruction from his religion's holy book seems very bemusing.

"I think we are the safest global city in the world, and one of the safest cities in the world"

http://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/nick-ferrari/sadiq-london-still-safest-cit

I do agree with Mr Khan's later point though, that the murdered policeman was very brave. Knowing there are tens of thousands of these religious extremists in the U.K, any police officer walking around London in full uniform, armed with nothing but CS spray and a baton, it must take immense courage and bravery.

The eight minute reaction time last night was phenomenal, however I wouldn't fancy my chances holding off three men armed with knives for eight minutes. I believe every new police officer being trained should be given firearm training in anticipation for a new law where police are finally allowed to carry hand guns.

2 minute reactiontime.

8 minutes from call to killing all three.

All police in central London at the moment have armed support. They are everywhere. Hand guns wouldn't have made it any quicker.
president trump on 17:43 - Jun 4 with 4290 viewsdailew

president trump on 17:38 - Jun 4 by Highjack

When you arrive at a British airport from an eu country which he did they generally don't look through to see any stamps, they just check your photo, scan it and let you through.

They'd be checking if there was a travel ban.

president trump on 17:43 - Jun 4 with 4284 viewslondonlisa2001

president trump on 17:36 - Jun 4 by Tummer_from_Texas

He was a British citizen with a British passport. The travel ban would not apoly, even if drafted as Trump's latest and as yet unenforceable effort.
president trump on 17:45 - Jun 4 with 4276 viewslondonlisa2001

president trump on 17:43 - Jun 4 by dailew

They'd be checking if there was a travel ban.

Not if he was a British citizen with a British passport. Doesn't apply.

How would it have stopped it?
president trump on 17:46 - Jun 4 with 4272 viewslondonlisa2001

president trump on 17:34 - Jun 4 by Banosswan

Bated ;)

I'd already edited it :-) It autocorrected on my iPad.
president trump on 17:48 - Jun 4 with 4265 viewsdailew

president trump on 17:45 - Jun 4 by londonlisa2001

Not if he was a British citizen with a British passport. Doesn't apply.

How would it have stopped it?

The ban applied to refugees as well.

His parents would never have been allowed in the UK in the first place.

president trump on 17:50 - Jun 4 with 4251 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

president trump on 17:41 - Jun 4 by londonlisa2001

2 minute reactiontime.

8 minutes from call to killing all three.

All police in central London at the moment have armed support. They are everywhere. Hand guns wouldn't have made it any quicker.

I wouldn't fancy my chances holding off an armed attacker for two minutes either. I sincerely hope there is an armed policeman at my designated polling station when I vote next week.

president trump on 17:50 - Jun 4 with 4252 viewsicecoldjack

Is the uncomfortable truth for many .
president trump on 17:54 - Jun 4 with 4233 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Do not forget that his university's Student Union did all they could to discourage anybody at the university from reporting him to the police if they suspected he was being radicalised as it is racist towards black and other minorities.

https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/nusdigital/document/documents/22582/9b862ccc3

president trump on 17:59 - Jun 4 with 4214 viewsexiledclaseboy

president trump on 17:38 - Jun 4 by Highjack

And he was a UK citizen with a UK passport so if we were to refuse him entry he'd be living in an airport now like Tom Hanks in that rubbish film.

Edit - I see Lisa's already made this point.
[Post edited 4 Jun 2017 18:00]

Poll: Tory leader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024