Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scaremongering and Crying Wolf 23:21 - Jun 5 with 4118 viewsbuilthjack

That's what Theresa May said when the Police Federation warned her against cuts to Policing. Will she apologise?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Scaremongering and Crying Wolf on 23:33 - Jun 5 with 1729 viewslondonlisa2001

A terror expert person has just been on the News saying that the cuts haven't affected the terror side of the police. (Obviously they've affected other policing issues).

I can't help but think some of those stories about how the cuts have affected the ability of the police to deal with this stuff have been encouraged by certain parts of police federation to simultaneously deflect from the difficult questions they are facing about how these people have slipped through the net and as a way of ensuring no further cuts can possibly be made by any party.

I say that as someone who is against the level of cuts, and in total admiration of the way our police have dealt with the attacks (and the others) by the way.
Scaremongering and Crying Wolf on 23:57 - Jun 5 with 1699 viewsbuilthjack

The loss of 20,000 officers on the street must have huge repercussions. They are the eyes and ears of the force.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Scaremongering and Crying Wolf on 00:01 - Jun 6 with 1689 viewsblueytheblue

Scaremongering and Crying Wolf on 23:57 - Jun 5 by builthjack

The loss of 20,000 officers on the street must have huge repercussions. They are the eyes and ears of the force.

Is that why people reported to the anti-terrorism hotline rather than to community officers?

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Scaremongering and Crying Wolf on 00:03 - Jun 6 with 1686 viewsploppy

Scaremongering and Crying Wolf on 23:57 - Jun 5 by builthjack

So you disagree with the terror expert?
Scaremongering and Crying Wolf on 00:06 - Jun 6 with 1674 viewsbuilthjack

Scaremongering and Crying Wolf on 00:01 - Jun 6 by blueytheblue

Is that why people reported to the anti-terrorism hotline rather than to community officers?

You seriously think the loss of 20000 officers is ok? Jees.

Scaremongering and Crying Wolf on 02:29 - Jun 6 with 1615 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Scaremongering and Crying Wolf on 23:33 - Jun 5 by londonlisa2001

A terror expert person has just been on the News saying that the cuts haven't affected the terror side of the police. (Obviously they've affected other policing issues).

I can't help but think some of those stories about how the cuts have affected the ability of the police to deal with this stuff have been encouraged by certain parts of police federation to simultaneously deflect from the difficult questions they are facing about how these people have slipped through the net and as a way of ensuring no further cuts can possibly be made by any party.

I say that as someone who is against the level of cuts, and in total admiration of the way our police have dealt with the attacks (and the others) by the way.

Apparently over 38% of PCSO's have been axed in London. The man speaking in the conference told may that because of the cuts his intelligence gathering from the local communities dried up. Is he lying? Is he less qualified than the terror expert, even though he was on the front line?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Scaremongering and Crying Wolf on 09:23 - Jun 6 with 1527 viewsperchrockjack

It's a fair observation

However, shocking as it seems ,there was over capacity in policing

I knew guys who did four years then got into Community Juvenile liaison on day shifts for the rest of their service . Similiarly, many found desk jobs ,front desk jobs on days and evenings never venturing into the open. Like station cats .

We really don't need the rank of chief inspector but it's remained possibly to attract career coppers from College .

Control rooms were packed with coppers afraid or too lazy to go on the streets .some got grossly fat in the process . Civilianisation has deleted more police jobs than anything

Fact

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Scaremongering and Crying Wolf on 09:32 - Jun 6 with 1519 viewsTheResurrection

Scaremongering and Crying Wolf on 09:23 - Jun 6 by perchrockjack

It's a fair observation

However, shocking as it seems ,there was over capacity in policing

I knew guys who did four years then got into Community Juvenile liaison on day shifts for the rest of their service . Similiarly, many found desk jobs ,front desk jobs on days and evenings never venturing into the open. Like station cats .

We really don't need the rank of chief inspector but it's remained possibly to attract career coppers from College .

Control rooms were packed with coppers afraid or too lazy to go on the streets .some got grossly fat in the process . Civilianisation has deleted more police jobs than anything

Fact

Oh come on, this is too much, Rich.

Your big play at the start of this election was on policing and now you're finding ways in sticking up for the fact the Conservatives have made cuts that have put the country at risk.

It's not fair.

And as for London bloody Lisa, Theresa May's nastier bloody mother, what a complete LIAR LIAR

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Login to get fewer ads

Scaremongering and Crying Wolf on 09:53 - Jun 6 with 1499 viewsperchrockjack

It was too much .chris.

In 81 ,Liverpool was under attack from the Black community in Liverpool 8 .

The City centre was very near to being taken over and their intention was to torch the Liver Building.

We had no protective equipment apart from a visor than melted

In all stations were lazy ,fat arsed pisse head coppers who did their very best to avoid being called outside . When all leave was cancelled ,they were turfed out .they stood out as their tunics were still sharply creased whilst ours was either burnt,torn or trashed .

It's no fun being petrol bombed ,having ball bearing chucked at you, or having milk floats set alight and coming your way .

Politicians ,Tory ones ,shit themselves and did their best to reassure everything was OK ,in the main. Like now really.

Well, it isn't

I went to a PF conference when Clarke spoke in basically the same vein

So, there ya go butt. When you ring police emergency ,a trained civilian can deal when trained fully.

Police officers were very protective of their cushy jobs ,if they could find one. They were jobs for life ,no matter how lazy or incompetent they were . These w@nkers looked down on bobbies who worked shifts after fifteen years service.

Trust me, the public really know jackshit

Scaremongering and Crying Wolf on 09:55 - Jun 6 with 1491 viewsHeadmaster

"I am a serving firearms officer - the Government is wrong to say police cuts have nothing to do with recent attacks"

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/london-terror-attack-bridge-borough-latest-f

"Police cuts hit UK fight against terrorism, says former security chief"

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jun/06/police-cuts-hit-uk-fight-against
Scaremongering and Crying Wolf on 09:55 - Jun 6 with 1475 viewsDarran

Scaremongering and Crying Wolf on 09:53 - Jun 6 by perchrockjack

It was too much .chris.

In 81 ,Liverpool was under attack from the Black community in Liverpool 8 .

The City centre was very near to being taken over and their intention was to torch the Liver Building.

We had no protective equipment apart from a visor than melted

In all stations were lazy ,fat arsed pisse head coppers who did their very best to avoid being called outside . When all leave was cancelled ,they were turfed out .they stood out as their tunics were still sharply creased whilst ours was either burnt,torn or trashed .

It's no fun being petrol bombed ,having ball bearing chucked at you, or having milk floats set alight and coming your way .

Politicians ,Tory ones ,shit themselves and did their best to reassure everything was OK ,in the main. Like now really.

Well, it isn't

I went to a PF conference when Clarke spoke in basically the same vein

So, there ya go butt. When you ring police emergency ,a trained civilian can deal when trained fully.

Police officers were very protective of their cushy jobs ,if they could find one. They were jobs for life ,no matter how lazy or incompetent they were . These w@nkers looked down on bobbies who worked shifts after fifteen years service.

Trust me, the public really know jackshit

What about when you were earning lots of overtime beating up miners?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Scaremongering and Crying Wolf on 10:11 - Jun 6 with 1454 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Scaremongering and Crying Wolf on 09:55 - Jun 6 by Headmaster

"I am a serving firearms officer - the Government is wrong to say police cuts have nothing to do with recent attacks"

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/london-terror-attack-bridge-borough-latest-f

"Police cuts hit UK fight against terrorism, says former security chief"

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jun/06/police-cuts-hit-uk-fight-against

Utterly shocking.
I pray this has holed them below the waterline

Scaremongering and Crying Wolf on 10:13 - Jun 6 with 1465 viewsblueytheblue

Scaremongering and Crying Wolf on 00:06 - Jun 6 by builthjack

You seriously think the loss of 20000 officers is ok? Jees.

You seriously think those officers have anything to do with the intelligence service?

Scaremongering and Crying Wolf on 10:16 - Jun 6 with 1442 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Scaremongering and Crying Wolf on 10:13 - Jun 6 by blueytheblue

You seriously think those officers have anything to do with the intelligence service?

They gathered the intelligence from the communities to present to the intelligence services. You arrogant f*cking clown.
[Post edited 6 Jun 2017 10:18]

Scaremongering and Crying Wolf on 10:17 - Jun 6 with 1433 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Scaremongering and Crying Wolf on 00:01 - Jun 6 by blueytheblue

I think the gist of what's being alleged is "there weren't any PCSO's to tell ".

Idiot

Scaremongering and Crying Wolf on 10:18 - Jun 6 with 1439 viewssherpajacob

Scaremongering and Crying Wolf on 00:03 - Jun 6 by ploppy

So you disagree with the terror expert?

lets ask Michael Gove.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Scaremongering and Crying Wolf on 10:19 - Jun 6 with 1432 viewsperchrockjack

You will never have the right number of police

Christ, Abbott is hardly a police supporter and doesn't like stop searches ...if it's for black people anyway. Corbyn didn't like Irish being stopped.Why? Because of the make up of the constituency

Community policing is a cracking phrase that is so loved by politicians of all hues.

All of them have been found wanting in supporting police

Our justice system is appalling .

Sentences are woeful

A conservative administration says it's tough on crime. It isn't.

But to think Corbyn is pro police is laughable

Scaremongering and Crying Wolf on 10:22 - Jun 6 with 1411 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Scaremongering and Crying Wolf on 10:18 - Jun 6 by sherpajacob

lets ask Michael Gove.

Or even Robert Quick, who led the counter-terrorism effort from 2008 to 2009.

Probably not enough of an expert though. Bluey on the other hand knows it all.*

*edit , I mean Bluey knows f*ck all

Scaremongering and Crying Wolf on 10:25 - Jun 6 with 1411 viewsblueytheblue

Scaremongering and Crying Wolf on 10:16 - Jun 6 by Brynmill_Jack

They gathered the intelligence from the communities to present to the intelligence services. You arrogant f*cking clown.
[Post edited 6 Jun 2017 10:18]

I bow to your greater ignorance.
[Post edited 6 Jun 2017 10:26]

Scaremongering and Crying Wolf on 10:28 - Jun 6 with 1379 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Scaremongering and Crying Wolf on 10:19 - Jun 6 by perchrockjack

You will never have the right number of police

Christ, Abbott is hardly a police supporter and doesn't like stop searches ...if it's for black people anyway. Corbyn didn't like Irish being stopped.Why? Because of the make up of the constituency

Community policing is a cracking phrase that is so loved by politicians of all hues.

All of them have been found wanting in supporting police

Our justice system is appalling .

Sentences are woeful

A conservative administration says it's tough on crime. It isn't.

But to think Corbyn is pro police is laughable

You *rsehole. People lay dead as a result of your Tory government's cuts and you want to slag Corbyn off?

You must be mentally ill.

Do us all a favour. Take your laptop on the Mersey ferry, tie a brick to it and throw it overboard.

Scaremongering and Crying Wolf on 10:30 - Jun 6 with 1385 viewsperchrockjack

Seems plod now feel that rattled about cuts they re content to let Di rule the roost

For filth haters ,like dafydd , it ll be hilarious to see em when Di starts to curtain stop search and lets loose her civil liberty stuff .

Chaka waiting in the wings too to prosecute Police officers for simply doing their job.

Gonna be fun

For sum

Scaremongering and Crying Wolf on 10:30 - Jun 6 with 1386 viewsWarwickHunt

Scaremongering and Crying Wolf on 10:25 - Jun 6 by blueytheblue

I bow to your greater ignorance.
[Post edited 6 Jun 2017 10:26]

Glad you edited that...

Don't be a cûnt, Bluey.
Scaremongering and Crying Wolf on 10:30 - Jun 6 with 1378 viewsblueytheblue

Scaremongering and Crying Wolf on 10:28 - Jun 6 by Brynmill_Jack

You *rsehole. People lay dead as a result of your Tory government's cuts and you want to slag Corbyn off?

You must be mentally ill.

Do us all a favour. Take your laptop on the Mersey ferry, tie a brick to it and throw it overboard.

Oh look, Brynmill full of sh*t as usual and looking to use dead people for political capital. What a surprise.

You must be gutted more weren't killed.

Scaremongering and Crying Wolf on 10:34 - Jun 6 with 1371 viewsperchrockjack

You and me Bluey

Using killing

Well, Jez came straight to the point

Do you know what

Do you know what

Quite a mantra

This man has used dead kids for his agenda and it shows just how evil he is but clever enough to kid so many kids but I'm still surprised as supposedly intelligent posters falling for it.

As I say. He cannot be criticised . It's exactly like east Germany

Scaremongering and Crying Wolf on 10:34 - Jun 6 with 1371 viewsYossarian

Scaremongering and Crying Wolf on 23:33 - Jun 5 by londonlisa2001

It's a fair point Lisa- but I am confident that the police will be exonerated. It would be an injustice to focus on this issue, here's why:
People cannot be expected to understand the nuts and bolts of police work and the requirements imposed on police operations by the UK and EU law and approved practice. If a member of the public rings the hotline with concerns about specific individuals or groups then these are investigated and action prioritised but people must understand that human and technical surveillance is highly resource intensive, massively expensive and operational decisions have to be highly selective with onerous risk assessments being made not only in relation to the people that are looked at and for how long, but also in relation to the people who are not looked at, be it for reasons of insufficiency of cause or lack of resources. The police simply cannot win and are often the victims of rushes to judgement and I'll- informed opinion.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024