Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Government is Lying 09:24 - Jun 6 with 4979 viewsBrynmill_Jack

From none other than former Metropolitan Police senior investigating officer Peter Kirkham, speaking after the latest atrocity in London in response to Teresa May's claims of no fall in police numbers.

Truly unbelievable. Trying to lie their way out of a scandal that has cost the lives of so many innocent people just shows the Tories up for their lust for power at any cost. Not to mention their shamelessness.

Vote labour
[Post edited 6 Jun 2017 9:25]

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Government is Lying on 09:30 - Jun 6 with 2767 viewsLeonWasGod

Of course they are.

Steve Hilton, Cameron's policy advisor, triggered Corbyn's announcement yesterday. Those with inside knowledge know the effect that the Conservatives are having on the police force (and all public services).

Hilton's comments on the policing are in the second half of this article: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/jeremy-corbyn-theresa-may-resign-p
The Government is Lying on 09:34 - Jun 6 with 2760 viewsYossarian

Hi Brynmill, Yes- I posted this yesterday as The Truth' (below). I stated that the Tories lost any entitlement to being labelled the party of law and order years ago. Not only have they cut budgets and consequently manpower and resources, they introduced a system of direct entry at Inspector and Siperintendent ranks so that police leaders can now literally command units and lead investigations hang NEVER undertaken the job. I mean no disrespect to Managers from financial institutions, local government or Tesco- but that was simply madness. Added to that they attacked police pay and conditions of service in a thoroughly draconian way which would never have been tolerated in a profession with a right to strike. The intention is to have a service where police officers will never get to retirement and draw a pension.The common thread is that it's Labour politicians that have a dislike for the police but this is not borne out by FACTS. The Edmund Davies report was conceived by a Labour Government and this introduced improved pay and conditons of service which resolved the situation in the 1970s when some police families were onsupplementary benefit. We are on a path that is returning to that position if the Tories have their way.People need to get it into their heads that Cameron, May and the other Tory toffs simply dislike the police and now the chickens are literally coming home to roost. Wake up people of Britain!

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

The Government is Lying on 09:35 - Jun 6 with 2758 viewssherpajacob

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs/the_papers

Today's papers are interesting, with 2 days to go, I was expecting the full "Jezza eats babies" assault from the usual suspects.

They all have the important question "why did police and MI5 let him go in 2015?" Imagine the questions a labour home secretary would be facing.

Only the express has May "trust me" headline.

Metro has lead on Romanian immigrant is hero.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Government is Lying on 09:57 - Jun 6 with 2730 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Government is Lying on 09:35 - Jun 6 by sherpajacob

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs/the_papers

Today's papers are interesting, with 2 days to go, I was expecting the full "Jezza eats babies" assault from the usual suspects.

They all have the important question "why did police and MI5 let him go in 2015?" Imagine the questions a labour home secretary would be facing.

Only the express has May "trust me" headline.

Metro has lead on Romanian immigrant is hero.

Agreed Sherp. If this doesn't fatally damage May now she'll be challenged for the Tory leadership within 6 months. Scandalous lies by a woman with no shame and sense of responsibility at all. I don't know how any right thinking g and sane person could possibly even THINK of voting Tory after these revelations.

The tone of her address to the police federation in 2015 (the famous and now totally and shamefully discredited "Scaremongering" (!) speech was at best condescending, at worst sarcastic when listening to the sadly and horrifyingly prophetic words of the former community policeman of the year when he tried to warn her over the implications of what she was doing.

Now it's happened her answer is to close the internet!

Listen folks, if she had any sense of responsibility or any sympathy for anyone other than herself she would have resigned. If this wasn't an election and she was still home secretary she would have been FORCED to.

The Government is Lying on 10:06 - Jun 6 with 2713 viewssherpajacob

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-40166689

Mrs May is heading to Wales, but it doesn't say where. Anybody know, Gower maybe?

If you find out, might be worth going along to see if she will take questions and speak to the general public.

She says she loves that sort of thing.

The Government is Lying on 10:13 - Jun 6 with 2691 viewsLeonWasGod

The Government is Lying on 10:06 - Jun 6 by sherpajacob

Mrs May is heading to Wales, but it doesn't say where. Anybody know, Gower maybe?

If you find out, might be worth going along to see if she will take questions and speak to the general public.

If she comes to Gower then Byron Davies will have to replace his signs again. He's gone through 2 or 3 sets already but they only last a day or two before people scrawl '£ucks' all over them. No wonder the Tories exceed their campaign expense limits. But at least they're keeping sign makers in business
The Government is Lying on 10:14 - Jun 6 with 2689 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Government is Lying on 10:06 - Jun 6 by sherpajacob

If anyone knows that she's coming anywhere near here pm me.

The Government is Lying on 11:18 - Jun 6 with 2629 viewssherpajacob

she's in the North.

Addressing vast crowds

Login to get fewer ads

The Government is Lying on 11:22 - Jun 6 with 2621 viewsfelixstowe_jack

You have to wonder why the Police Federation is not questioning why the police ignored the warning signs of these two terror suspects.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The Government is Lying on 11:28 - Jun 6 with 2604 viewssherpajacob

The Government is Lying on 11:22 - Jun 6 by felixstowe_jack

You have to wonder why the Police Federation is not questioning why the police ignored the warning signs of these two terror suspects.

http://www.polfed.org/newsroom/4392.aspx

stuff like this you mean,

"It’s what the Federation has been saying for years," said Mr Macleod. "We know the information to stop these mindless attacks exists within communities and great work is being done to forge strong, valuable relationships to capture this. But it cannot be jeopardised by reducing the contact the police has with the public."
He welcomed the extra investment that has been made in counter-terrorism policing but added: "This is not enough on its own — other areas, like community policing, need more boots on the ground now so that we can strengthen those neighbourhood relationships and stop the terrorists before they claim more lives.

The Government is Lying on 11:29 - Jun 6 with 2597 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Too much information and not enough police to sort through it, maybe?
In other words the entire crux of the matter?

Off you go, get back in your haystack. There's a good lad.

The Government is Lying on 11:34 - Jun 6 with 2591 viewsPegojack

The Government is Lying on 11:18 - Jun 6 by sherpajacob

she's in the North.

Addressing vast crowds

Vast crowds of farm animals.

MAY: Vote for me for strong and stable government!
SHEEP: Baaaaaa * feck off* baaaaaaaaaaaaaa
The Government is Lying on 11:55 - Jun 6 with 2571 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The disappearing Tories. Hammond gone! Fallon sidelined! Bradley crashed out! Gove vanished! Theresa May replaced by Boris! Campaign failed

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Government is Lying on 11:55 - Jun 6 with 2569 viewssherpajacob

The Government is Lying on 11:34 - Jun 6 by Pegojack

Vast crowds of farm animals.

MAY: Vote for me for strong and stable government!
SHEEP: Baaaaaa * feck off* baaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Her new anti terrorism policy.:-

The stable door.

The Government is Lying on 11:56 - Jun 6 with 2564 viewssherpajacob

The Government is Lying on 11:55 - Jun 6 by oh_tommy_tommy

The disappearing Tories. Hammond gone! Fallon sidelined! Bradley crashed out! Gove vanished! Theresa May replaced by Boris! Campaign failed

and the feckers will still probably win.

we are fecked.

The Government is Lying on 12:04 - Jun 6 with 2543 viewsmonmouth

The Government is Lying on 11:56 - Jun 6 by sherpajacob

we are fecked.

Yay, welcome to my world!

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Government is Lying on 12:20 - Jun 6 with 2514 viewsPegojack

we are fecked.

Yeah, ain't that the truth.

Well, we'll all know in 72 hours time.

Who's staying up all Thursday night/Friday morning? It used to be fun, but with exit polls now, we'll probably know the result within five minutes of the polls closing. Unless it's close......
The Government is Lying on 12:30 - Jun 6 with 2500 viewsFlashberryjack

Wow! a Government lying to the people, whatever next......a Labour government would never do that.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Government is Lying on 12:49 - Jun 6 with 2485 viewsYossarian

You really are a clueless individual. Please try and be informed about something before you sound off your prejudiced ignorant views.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

The Government is Lying on 13:01 - Jun 6 with 2458 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Here's Boris at it again today 😂

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Government is Lying on 13:11 - Jun 6 with 2443 viewsFlashberryjack

we are fecked.

Diane Abbot as Home Secretary ??? now that's what you call being really fecked.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Government is Lying on 13:25 - Jun 6 with 2417 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Government is Lying on 11:55 - Jun 6 by sherpajacob

Her new anti terrorism policy.:-

The stable door.

Albeit a strong one........

The Government is Lying on 13:28 - Jun 6 with 2411 viewssherpajacob

The Government is Lying on 12:20 - Jun 6 by Pegojack

Yeah, ain't that the truth.

Well, we'll all know in 72 hours time.

Who's staying up all Thursday night/Friday morning? It used to be fun, but with exit polls now, we'll probably know the result within five minutes of the polls closing. Unless it's close......

I'm guessing the Gower result, being semi rural, will be a late one.

What are the early bellwether seats, basildon, Bristol,

If the exit polls give it clearly to May, I will go to bed early, I've a got a bottle of benromach to finish off.

If it's close it will be like watching Swans v palace.

I think there will be some strange results, Tories losing seats in London, but gaining some elsewhere including Scotland.

Then again, if it is close, May is finished anyway.

The Government is Lying on 13:30 - Jun 6 with 2407 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Government is Lying on 13:11 - Jun 6 by Flashberryjack

Diane Abbot as Home Secretary ??? now that's what you call being really fecked.

Hopefully Diane will be sidelined to leader of the house and the excellent Barry Gardiner promoted to home secretary . I think he's been very impressive every time I've seen him.

The Government is Lying on 13:32 - Jun 6 with 2399 viewsLohengrin

The Government is Lying on 13:25 - Jun 6 by Brynmill_Jack

Albeit a strong one........

Ha! I see what you did there, very nimble.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024