Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good luck to Jazzswan 20:38 - Jun 6 with 717 viewsMuteswan

Have a great Festival next week, sorry can't be there this year but New York awaits me and Mrs Mute. I might catch some Jazz over there 😁.
Good luck to Jazzswan on 20:49 - Jun 6 with 709 viewsWarwickHunt

Catch these guys if you want to hear what a real rhythm section sounds like...

http://sijf.co.uk/oikos-trio-harvey-cottle-thomas-swansea-international-jazz-fes

Laurence's big band doing the Charlie Parker/Miles Davis bebop standard - jeez...

Good luck to Jazzswan on 21:00 - Jun 6 with 693 viewsjack2jack

Me and Mrs J2J will be there as usually,some cracking bands etc there,great weekend,hope the weather is kind,bloody rained last year which did did put a damper on things a bit,but still worth a visit
Good luck to Jazzswan on 05:43 - Jun 13 with 609 viewsMuteswan

Good luck to Jazzswan on 21:00 - Jun 6 by jack2jack

Me and Mrs J2J will be there as usually,some cracking bands etc there,great weekend,hope the weather is kind,bloody rained last year which did did put a damper on things a bit,but still worth a visit

Weather is looking to be OK so I hope everyone has got their tickets and the weekend is a great success. We managed to get a jazz " fix " in New York at Birdland, the Birdland Big Band played on Friday .....awesome. Also very lucky today , arrived in DC and saw Pat Metheny was playing in the Kennedy Centre and managed to get a pair of tickets for me and Mrs Mute. Still buzzing!
Still a shame we are missing the Festival ☹️
Good luck to Jazzswan on 13:27 - Jun 13 with 551 viewsdickythorpe

Enjoy the Jazz. That Garbo's on SA1 has been taken over by a lad from Carmarthen who owns Diablos in the Town, I hope it all goes well.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024