Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The end for Kodi? 12:06 - Jun 7 with 54738 viewsyogibear_412

Hearing today loads of the repos are being taken down due to lawsuits etc

have the good times come to an end?
The end for Kodi? on 09:38 - Jun 14 with 4683 viewsElward

The end for Kodi? on 09:35 - Jun 14 by magicdaps10

I am signed up to it and noticed that you had asked the question hence my wink.

Good luck on there, it can be hit or miss with responses.

makes sense
The end for Kodi? on 11:04 - Jun 14 with 4640 viewsWxmJax

The end for Kodi? on 19:44 - Jun 11 by Zaxx

Was that before or after the point-scoring exercise?
lmfao

Well it's true, I was, but you appear the kind of guy who knows it all, so good luck. People are pretty good with helping one another on here as are most forums but when someone comes across as having a bit of an attitude I really can't be bothered helping. Sorry, that's just me. And as for point scoring what are you on about ? Keep lmfao, you'll get lots of help.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The end for Kodi? on 16:17 - Jun 14 with 4566 viewsjedijack

http://streamtvbox.chatango.com
The end for Kodi? on 01:47 - Jun 15 with 4454 viewsJack123

I read an article today in one of the newspapers, and it was so way over the fcking top, it was unbelievable, it was suggesting that you have a kodi box or such and bought it in a shop , not to worry about jail! But if you bought it online you have left a digital trail, and most prob will only get a suspended sentence... What a load of bs.., I won't even post the link here for them to get more clicks, but fck some people will be worried as ferk by that... Not to worry, they are after the box sellers.. 10 years bird for those bad boys. Pi%5 taking tw*ats, I could walk into Lloyds banks and shout " give me your fcking cas$ slag before I fill you full of lead", with an imatation firearm, and you would not get that kind of sentence...
[Post edited 15 Jun 2017 1:54]

libera nos a malo

The end for Kodi? on 20:45 - Jun 15 with 4314 viewsElward

Attention streamtvbox users. Looks like they have come to an end
The end for Kodi? on 20:51 - Jun 15 with 4305 viewsepaul

The end for Kodi? on 20:45 - Jun 15 by Elward

Attention streamtvbox users. Looks like they have come to an end

Where there is nothing on their twitter other than they are moving the repo

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The end for Kodi? on 21:00 - Jun 15 with 4283 viewsmagicdaps10

Streamtvbox has disappeared off twitter and also not letting you subscribe or add to your subscription.
Wether it is a temporary thing, I dont know.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The end for Kodi? on 21:06 - Jun 15 with 4269 viewsjedijack

I've been told STVB is no more

Edit
-----

This is apparently on the streams page:

Thank you for your support over the past few years. Our website is closing due to unforseen circumstances within the next few days. Our most important goal for today is to uphold our obligations to all of you, and we are negotiating to provide each of you an account with a similiar service for the time you have left on your subscription. If that fails, we will refund the unused time automatically. We will keep you all updated on what happens next in due course, in the meantime we ask that you bear with us while we do the change over to make it as painless as possible, we’d like to thank you again for the fantastic support you have given us over the years but unfortunately all good things must come to end, We sincerely apologize for the abrupt notice.
[Post edited 15 Jun 2017 21:07]
Login to get fewer ads

The end for Kodi? on 21:06 - Jun 15 with 4268 viewsbonymine

The end for Kodi? on 01:47 - Jun 15 by Jack123

I read an article today in one of the newspapers, and it was so way over the fcking top, it was unbelievable, it was suggesting that you have a kodi box or such and bought it in a shop , not to worry about jail! But if you bought it online you have left a digital trail, and most prob will only get a suspended sentence... What a load of bs.., I won't even post the link here for them to get more clicks, but fck some people will be worried as ferk by that... Not to worry, they are after the box sellers.. 10 years bird for those bad boys. Pi%5 taking tw*ats, I could walk into Lloyds banks and shout " give me your fcking cas$ slag before I fill you full of lead", with an imatation firearm, and you would not get that kind of sentence...
[Post edited 15 Jun 2017 1:54]

Funny as f*ck that 😂😂😂

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

The end for Kodi? on 21:12 - Jun 15 with 4253 viewsElward

Twitter has gone. Their facebook page changed its name then closed. Then they put the above statement on the website. Sportsmania the go to now?
The end for Kodi? on 21:18 - Jun 15 with 4238 viewsmonmouth

The end for Kodi? on 21:12 - Jun 15 by Elward

Twitter has gone. Their facebook page changed its name then closed. Then they put the above statement on the website. Sportsmania the go to now?

In that case, expect them to come under even more regulatory pressure.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The end for Kodi? on 21:23 - Jun 15 with 4227 viewsNeathJack

The end for Kodi? on 21:12 - Jun 15 by Elward

As I understand it, one of the main people running STVB (Merc) jumped to Sportsmania a couple of months ago.

That may have as much to do with it as anything else.
The end for Kodi? on 21:30 - Jun 15 with 4209 viewsmagicdaps10

My subscription finished with streamtvbox yesterday, had no intention to renew until the season arrives.

Looks like I will just renew with sportsmania then.

The end for Kodi? on 21:30 - Jun 15 with 4209 viewsepaul

The end for Kodi? on 21:06 - Jun 15 by jedijack

I've been told STVB is no more

Edit
-----

This is apparently on the streams page:

Thank you for your support over the past few years. Our website is closing due to unforseen circumstances within the next few days. Our most important goal for today is to uphold our obligations to all of you, and we are negotiating to provide each of you an account with a similiar service for the time you have left on your subscription. If that fails, we will refund the unused time automatically. We will keep you all updated on what happens next in due course, in the meantime we ask that you bear with us while we do the change over to make it as painless as possible, we’d like to thank you again for the fantastic support you have given us over the years but unfortunately all good things must come to end, We sincerely apologize for the abrupt notice.
[Post edited 15 Jun 2017 21:07]

Blimey just seen that RIP STVB looks like watching 3pm kick offs is dead in the water, have to sign to sportsmainia

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The end for Kodi? on 21:40 - Jun 15 with 4188 viewsElward

Whats the difference between sportsmania and ultimatemania? Think ultimatemania is similiar package to STVB with the extra entertainment channels so 2 different addons surely then?
The end for Kodi? on 21:42 - Jun 15 with 4184 viewsmagicdaps10

The end for Kodi? on 21:40 - Jun 15 by Elward

Whats the difference between sportsmania and ultimatemania? Think ultimatemania is similiar package to STVB with the extra entertainment channels so 2 different addons surely then?

Any other add ons out there other than sportsmania?

The end for Kodi? on 21:48 - Jun 15 with 4157 viewsElward

The end for Kodi? on 21:42 - Jun 15 by magicdaps10

Im sure there is but to my knowledge these where the 2 main ones. Or most known then
The end for Kodi? on 21:56 - Jun 15 with 4124 viewsjedijack

The end for Kodi? on 21:42 - Jun 15 by magicdaps10

Flawless-IPTV knocks spots off both.

Used nothing else for live TV in about 3 months.
The end for Kodi? on 22:04 - Jun 15 with 4100 viewsmagicdaps10

The end for Kodi? on 21:56 - Jun 15 by jedijack

Do they offer 3pm matches and midweek matches not on sky/bt?

The end for Kodi? on 22:05 - Jun 15 with 4090 viewsjedijack

The end for Kodi? on 22:04 - Jun 15 by magicdaps10

Do they offer 3pm matches and midweek matches not on sky/bt?

Of course
The end for Kodi? on 22:06 - Jun 15 with 4082 viewsmagicdaps10

The end for Kodi? on 22:05 - Jun 15 by jedijack

Of course

What do they charge?

The end for Kodi? on 22:36 - Jun 15 with 4021 viewsepaul

The end for Kodi? on 21:56 - Jun 15 by jedijack

You got a link to sign up pal cheers

The end for Kodi? on 01:32 - Jun 16 with 3955 viewsJack123

The end for Kodi? on 21:23 - Jun 15 by NeathJack

As I understand it, one of the main people running STVB (Merc) jumped to Sportsmania a couple of months ago.

That may have as much to do with it as anything else.

I think it may have something to do with this?

libera nos a malo

The end for Kodi? on 01:54 - Jun 16 with 3949 viewsjedijack

The end for Kodi? on 01:32 - Jun 16 by Jack123

I think it may have something to do with this?

If anything, Xunity were involved with the scam the way it was pushing wiredVPN a while ago.

Mikey1234 is probably the main man at Xunity and is also surprisingly the owner of STVB. Add this to the fact they were offering discounted yearly deals only a couple of days ago.

If it smells like a stitch up, it usually is. :)
The end for Kodi? on 21:11 - Jun 16 with 3731 viewsJackfath

With streamtvbox going awry, do readers know of a reliable addon which will enable me to watch the lions rugby on sky sports tomorrow morning?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024