Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saudi Arabian Football Team Refuses to Honour Terror Victims 13:02 - Jun 8 with 7662 viewsAquinas

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4584294/Saudi-soccer-team-refuse-stand-L

Disgusting act from a disgusting country.
Saudi Arabian Football Team Refuses to Honour Terror Victims on 13:10 - Jun 8 with 6418 viewsLandore_Jack

What gets me is that Saudi Arabia has been accused of bank rolling ISIS, yet Britain does nothing because they make a fortune in selling arms to them. Also, Saudi Arabia is the biggest exporter of Petroleum and Britain sees them as a key ally.

#backtojack

Saudi Arabian Football Team Refuses to Honour Terror Victims on 13:28 - Jun 8 with 6360 viewsdickythorpe

And of course FIFA do feck all....unlike the poppy fiasco!!!
Saudi Arabian Football Team Refuses to Honour Terror Victims on 13:56 - Jun 8 with 6271 viewsPrivate_Partz

Saudi Arabian Football Team Refuses to Honour Terror Victims on 13:28 - Jun 8 by dickythorpe

And of course FIFA do feck all....unlike the poppy fiasco!!!

Disgusting indeed. Trump does billion dollar deals with them. May fawns all over them. CorbyN says they should be brought up book for indirectly supporting ISIS. But he is the weak one....

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Saudi Arabian Football Team Refuses to Honour Terror Victims on 14:03 - Jun 8 with 6255 viewsLeonWasGod

Saudi Arabian Football Team Refuses to Honour Terror Victims on 13:56 - Jun 8 by Private_Partz

Disgusting indeed. Trump does billion dollar deals with them. May fawns all over them. CorbyN says they should be brought up book for indirectly supporting ISIS. But he is the weak one....

Agree with that.

Although quite why they need a minute silence ahead of an Australian v Saudi match is a bit bizarre.
Saudi Arabian Football Team Refuses to Honour Terror Victims on 14:04 - Jun 8 with 6248 viewsthe_oracle

Saudi Arabian Football Team Refuses to Honour Terror Victims on 14:03 - Jun 8 by LeonWasGod

Agree with that.

Although quite why they need a minute silence ahead of an Australian v Saudi match is a bit bizarre.

Perhaps it was because Aussies died in the attack?
Saudi Arabian Football Team Refuses to Honour Terror Victims on 14:36 - Jun 8 with 6169 viewsSwan91

Saudi Arabian Football Team Refuses to Honour Terror Victims on 14:03 - Jun 8 by LeonWasGod

Agree with that.

Because 2 Australians died in the attack.. (I think 2 anyway)
Saudi Arabian Football Team Refuses to Honour Terror Victims on 14:47 - Jun 8 with 6144 viewsmax936

This, the money Capital of the Middle East proving exactly where they stand on Terrorism, nothing we didn't already know though is it, yet we still see them as Allies,
[Post edited 8 Jun 2017 14:49]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Saudi Arabian Football Team Refuses to Honour Terror Victims on 14:48 - Jun 8 with 6137 viewssherpajacob

Maybe the headline should have been

Apologist for terror!
[Post edited 8 Jun 2017 14:49]

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Login to get fewer ads

Saudi Arabian Football Team Refuses to Honour Terror Victims on 15:15 - Jun 8 with 6055 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

There are a few things that we could claim are not part of our culture!

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Saudi Arabian Football Team Refuses to Honour Terror Victims on 15:16 - Jun 8 with 6049 viewsLord_Bony

Makes my fkn blood boil...it's got ISIS sympathy written all over it from Saudi Arabia.

Basically,most are Wahhabis , the same religion of Isis and Muslim fundamentalists (mentalists).

We all know that country is behind a big part of terrorism IN EUROPE but little did I think they d be so blatant about it.

Here's hoping they get thrashed.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Saudi Arabian Football Team Refuses to Honour Terror Victims on 16:30 - Jun 8 with 5900 viewsFlashberryjack

Saudi Arabian Football Team Refuses to Honour Terror Victims on 13:10 - Jun 8 by Landore_Jack

What gets me is that Saudi Arabia has been accused of bank rolling ISIS, yet Britain does nothing because they make a fortune in selling arms to them. Also, Saudi Arabia is the biggest exporter of Petroleum and Britain sees them as a key ally.

We should tell the Saudi's to stuff their oil up their ars*holes, we don't need it......do we ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Saudi Arabian Football Team Refuses to Honour Terror Victims on 16:43 - Jun 8 with 5865 viewsunion_jack

Saudi Arabian Football Team Refuses to Honour Terror Victims on 13:56 - Jun 8 by Private_Partz

It's easy to make comments like that when you are in opposition.

That said, if FIFA do nothing that's disgusting.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Saudi Arabian Football Team Refuses to Honour Terror Victims on 16:44 - Jun 8 with 5858 viewsswanforthemoney

Saudi Arabian Football Team Refuses to Honour Terror Victims on 16:30 - Jun 8 by Flashberryjack

We should tell the Saudi's to stuff their oil up their ars*holes, we don't need it......do we ?

That sort of thing is illegal in Saudi. Punishable by death. I wonder if that's why they come over to London in the summer?

I think we are cosy up to them so they keep spending their billions on our warplanes and the like.
[Post edited 8 Jun 2017 16:46]

I stand in the North Stand

Saudi Arabian Football Team Refuses to Honour Terror Victims on 18:55 - Jun 8 with 5594 viewsBrynCartwright

Saudi Arabian Football Team Refuses to Honour Terror Victims on 16:30 - Jun 8 by Flashberryjack

This is what we need to be encouraging to remove us from relying on such corrupt feckers. May and Trump sucking their bell ends makes me sick.

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2016/dec/22/uk-hits-clean-energy-milesto

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Saudi Arabian Football Team Refuses to Honour Terror Victims on 19:27 - Jun 8 with 5539 viewsBanosswan

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Saudi Arabian Football Team Refuses to Honour Terror Victims on 19:52 - Jun 8 with 5483 viewsjack2jack

Shame on them!
Saudi Arabian Football Team Refuses to Honour Terror Victims on 20:23 - Jun 8 with 5391 viewsoldcob

Just to get a little perspective. Do you think any UK team will be showing any form of respect for the 230 civilians killed by IS in Mosul in the last couple of days?
Saudi Arabian Football Team Refuses to Honour Terror Victims on 20:25 - Jun 8 with 5385 viewsBanosswan

Saudi Arabian Football Team Refuses to Honour Terror Victims on 20:23 - Jun 8 by oldcob

Just to get a little perspective. Do you think any UK team will be showing any form of respect for the 230 civilians killed by IS in Mosul in the last couple of days?

If we were playing football against Iraq then yes.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Saudi Arabian Football Team Refuses to Honour Terror Victims on 20:25 - Jun 8 with 5378 viewsjasper_T

Saudi Arabian Football Team Refuses to Honour Terror Victims on 20:23 - Jun 8 by oldcob

If a moment of silence is called for I would expect everyone to honour it.
Saudi Arabian Football Team Refuses to Honour Terror Victims on 20:32 - Jun 8 with 5355 viewsoldcob

Fair comment Bano and Jasp.
[Post edited 8 Jun 2017 20:32]
Saudi Arabian Football Team Refuses to Honour Terror Victims on 01:29 - Jun 9 with 5148 viewsWanderer

Watched it live last night, common civility to stand for one minute for the two Aussies killed in London, the Saudis could not manage it, jogging to their positions and even retying their laces, they knew exactly what they were doing! mongrel act.

loved it when Tom Rogic scored the winner very low key celebration, just walked through their defence towards their goal eyeballing every one.

On the footballing side, Juric, Rogic & Mooy are certainly the ones to keep an eye on for future.
Saudi Arabian Football Team Refuses to Honour Terror Victims on 03:40 - Jun 9 with 5118 viewsdameedna

Saudi Arabian Football Team Refuses to Honour Terror Victims on 01:29 - Jun 9 by Wanderer

Watched it live last night, common civility to stand for one minute for the two Aussies killed in London, the Saudis could not manage it, jogging to their positions and even retying their laces, they knew exactly what they were doing! mongrel act.

loved it when Tom Rogic scored the winner very low key celebration, just walked through their defence towards their goal eyeballing every one.

On the footballing side, Juric, Rogic & Mooy are certainly the ones to keep an eye on for future.

We had a good turnout at the RSL.
Beating Saudi men in a lift, a pub and a club.
Highly recommended.
Saudi Arabian Football Team Refuses to Honour Terror Victims on 07:01 - Jun 9 with 5058 viewsWanderer

Saudi Arabian Football Team Refuses to Honour Terror Victims on 03:40 - Jun 9 by dameedna

We had a good turnout at the RSL.
Beating Saudi men in a lift, a pub and a club.
Highly recommended.

Sounds like a good time
Saudi Arabian Football Team Refuses to Honour Terror Victims on 16:04 - Jun 9 with 4917 viewsTummer_from_Texas

I don't think they'd walk around the pitch like jackasses and disrespect a moment of silence for any tragedy, no.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Saudi Arabian Football Team Refuses to Honour Terror Victims on 10:47 - Jun 11 with 4627 viewsHumpty

Saudi Arabian Football Team Refuses to Honour Terror Victims on 16:04 - Jun 9 by Tummer_from_Texas

I don't think they'd walk around the pitch like jackasses and disrespect a moment of silence for any tragedy, no.

Good point Mike.

Still, at least the Saudi head of state didn't use the London bombing as an excuse to start a twitter war with the mayor of London.

Small mercies eh?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024