Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Things were better in the past: democratic nostalgia 15:06 - Jun 8 with 655 viewswestside

http://blogs.lse.ac.uk/brexit/2017/06/08/things-were-better-in-the-past-brexit-a

Three groups of brexiteers :-
have nots,
left behindeers,
provincial somewheres
Things were better in the past: democratic nostalgia on 15:50 - Jun 8 with 630 viewsLohengrin

You can discard anything emanating from the LSE. Staff who lecture there will have no understanding of what motivates working men and absolutely no point of contact with them. If you think the odd sentence looks like it rings true to you then chances are its been plagiarised off a forum like this.

Tanqueray Trots writing for the other members of their own effete daisy chain.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Things were better in the past: democratic nostalgia on 15:57 - Jun 8 with 618 viewsPegojack

I read the first paragraph, then lost the will to live.
Things were better in the past: democratic nostalgia on 15:59 - Jun 8 with 615 viewsyescomeon

I enjoyed it, but I would being one of the elite.

Upthecity!

Things were better in the past: democratic nostalgia on 16:00 - Jun 8 with 613 viewsexiledclaseboy

Things were better in the past: democratic nostalgia on 15:50 - Jun 8 by Lohengrin

You can discard anything emanating from the LSE. Staff who lecture there will have no understanding of what motivates working men and absolutely no point of contact with them. If you think the odd sentence looks like it rings true to you then chances are its been plagiarised off a forum like this.

Tanqueray Trots writing for the other members of their own effete daisy chain.

Jim Hacker went to the LSE.

Poll: Tory leader

Things were better in the past: democratic nostalgia on 16:02 - Jun 8 with 611 viewsexiledclaseboy

Things were better in the past: democratic nostalgia on 15:59 - Jun 8 by yescomeon

I enjoyed it, but I would being one of the elite.

Bourgeois scum.

Poll: Tory leader

Things were better in the past: democratic nostalgia on 16:14 - Jun 8 with 601 viewssherpajacob

Things were better in the past: democratic nostalgia on 16:00 - Jun 8 by exiledclaseboy

Jim Hacker went to the LSE.

a very good PM he was too, by todays standards.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024