Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Assembly set to be renamed Welsh Parliament 20:28 - Jun 13 with 1839 viewsSwanzay

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-40263684

Sixty-one percent of nearly 3,000 responses.

Justification for a future payrise, no doubt!
Assembly set to be renamed Welsh Parliament on 20:33 - Jun 13 with 1452 viewsnantywatcher

Surely that's a misprint and should read 'Cardiff and bits of the rest Parliament?'
Assembly set to be renamed Welsh Parliament on 20:34 - Jun 13 with 1452 viewsBanosswan

3000 of who?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Assembly set to be renamed Welsh Parliament on 20:56 - Jun 13 with 1425 viewsLeonWasGod

Neil Hamilton must have been delighted to have been asked to comment given he's now a complete irrelevance.
Assembly set to be renamed Welsh Parliament on 21:03 - Jun 13 with 1414 viewsjack2jack

'Avoid confusion and minimise costs'= It's going to cause confusion and cost a fvcking fortune.
Assembly set to be renamed Welsh Parliament on 23:54 - Jun 13 with 1361 viewsKilkennyjack

Assembly set to be renamed Welsh Parliament on 21:03 - Jun 13 by jack2jack

'Avoid confusion and minimise costs'= It's going to cause confusion and cost a fvcking fortune.

I bet it will cost a lot less than the £130,000,000 for GE2017.

Great idea.

Beware of the Risen People

Assembly set to be renamed Welsh Parliament on 13:32 - Jun 14 with 1272 viewsjack2jack

Assembly set to be renamed Welsh Parliament on 23:54 - Jun 13 by Kilkennyjack

I bet it will cost a lot less than the £130,000,000 for GE2017.

Great idea.

Bloody hope so KJ
Really £130m for a GE
Assembly set to be renamed Welsh Parliament on 13:48 - Jun 14 with 1258 viewsnice_to_michu

Assembly set to be renamed Welsh Parliament on 13:32 - Jun 14 by jack2jack

Bloody hope so KJ
Really £130m for a GE

That's the cost of holding the election itself.

The cost of the result will be far worse. Tory minority govt, propped up by young-earth creationists - a totally clueless bunch of ideologues, led by a PM who thinks that we can have a better trade deal outside of the EU rather than inside. She's either a liar or a complete fool.

Can't wait for the inevitable 2nd election later this year which will see either Michael Gove, or, more likely, Boris Johnson, leading the Tories. Oh and it'll cost another £130,000,000.

What a shambles.
Assembly set to be renamed Welsh Parliament on 23:21 - Jun 14 with 1184 viewsKilkennyjack

Assembly set to be renamed Welsh Parliament on 13:48 - Jun 14 by nice_to_michu

That's the cost of holding the election itself.

The cost of the result will be far worse. Tory minority govt, propped up by young-earth creationists - a totally clueless bunch of ideologues, led by a PM who thinks that we can have a better trade deal outside of the EU rather than inside. She's either a liar or a complete fool.

Can't wait for the inevitable 2nd election later this year which will see either Michael Gove, or, more likely, Boris Johnson, leading the Tories. Oh and it'll cost another £130,000,000.

What a shambles.

Cost of EU Referendum was £142.4 million.

Well done Dai Cam, you absolute fecking minge.

Beware of the Risen People

Login to get fewer ads

Assembly set to be renamed Welsh Parliament on 09:16 - Jun 15 with 1122 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Seems to be another vanity project for the Labour run WA. It is not a parliament just a large local council.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Assembly set to be renamed Welsh Parliament on 09:33 - Jun 15 with 1114 viewsDr_Winston

Assembly set to be renamed Welsh Parliament on 09:16 - Jun 15 by felixstowe_jack

Seems to be another vanity project for the Labour run WA. It is not a parliament just a large local council.

Still, with the NHS in Wales, Education in Wales, and basically everything else the Assembly is in charge of heading for the toilet quicker than last night's curry, it's nice to see them focusing on the important stuff.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Assembly set to be renamed Welsh Parliament on 09:40 - Jun 15 with 1101 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Sure is it will be a great boost for the sign makers and stationers who will print all the new forms.

Assembly set to be renamed Welsh Parliament on 13:45 - Jun 15 with 1055 viewsacejack3065

An exercise in naval gazing. After the Election, vanity politics appears to be all the rage.
Assembly set to be renamed Welsh Parliament on 18:36 - Jun 15 with 995 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Assembly set to be renamed Welsh Parliament on 13:45 - Jun 15 by acejack3065

An exercise in naval gazing. After the Election, vanity politics appears to be all the rage.

Carwyn and his "Welsh Labour" persona needs to be sharply brought to heel by the labour national leadership. He treacherously divided the party against Corbyn with that Welsh Labour charade.
His meaningless platitudes after the better than expected labour showing should not be allowed to disguise his selfish disloyalty to the labour movement.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Assembly set to be renamed Welsh Parliament on 08:46 - Jun 16 with 930 viewsYossarian

Assembly set to be renamed Welsh Parliament on 18:36 - Jun 15 by Brynmill_Jack

Carwyn and his "Welsh Labour" persona needs to be sharply brought to heel by the labour national leadership. He treacherously divided the party against Corbyn with that Welsh Labour charade.
His meaningless platitudes after the better than expected labour showing should not be allowed to disguise his selfish disloyalty to the labour movement.

Yes- abolish this ridiculous talking shop for mediocrity and restore the full sovereignty of the UK Parliament at Westminster. Even the Scots have shown they have no appetite for this poisonous politics.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Assembly set to be renamed Welsh Parliament on 09:01 - Jun 16 with 916 viewstrampie

Assembly set to be renamed Welsh Parliament on 08:46 - Jun 16 by Yossarian

Yes- abolish this ridiculous talking shop for mediocrity and restore the full sovereignty of the UK Parliament at Westminster. Even the Scots have shown they have no appetite for this poisonous politics.

The Welsh are very happy with the Senedd.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Assembly set to be renamed Welsh Parliament on 10:13 - Jun 16 with 899 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Assembly set to be renamed Welsh Parliament on 09:01 - Jun 16 by trampie

Are you saying the 350000 population of Cardiff speaks for us all?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Assembly set to be renamed Welsh Parliament on 10:36 - Jun 16 with 883 viewstrampie

Assembly set to be renamed Welsh Parliament on 10:13 - Jun 16 by Brynmill_Jack

Are you saying the 350000 population of Cardiff speaks for us all?

Cardiff were against the Assembly, Cardiff was out voted by the rest of Wales by places like Neath and Swansea.

The Welsh have had a vote since then for more powers and they voted for more powers, there is an appetite for more and more devolution.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Assembly set to be renamed Welsh Parliament on 14:41 - Jun 16 with 852 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Just about every area in Wales was against the WA. The final vote was only swing by a couple of thousand when the votes from Carmarthenshire came in.

Assembly set to be renamed Welsh Parliament on 14:57 - Jun 16 with 845 viewstrampie

Assembly set to be renamed Welsh Parliament on 14:41 - Jun 16 by felixstowe_jack

Just about every area in Wales was against the WA. The final vote was only swing by a couple of thousand when the votes from Carmarthenshire came in.

Not at all, at the time 11 areas were for and 11 against.

More people voted for the Assembly in the Rhondda than in Carmarthenshire strictly on numbers and the biggest yes vote as a percentage in the whole of Wales was delivered by good old Neath & Port Talbot.

Assembly set to be renamed Welsh Parliament on 15:01 - Jun 16 with 840 viewsYossarian

Assembly set to be renamed Welsh Parliament on 09:01 - Jun 16 by trampie

You are clearly - but don't presume to speak for all of us. Gad Y Diawl i fi.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Assembly set to be renamed Welsh Parliament on 15:03 - Jun 16 with 836 viewsYossarian

Assembly set to be renamed Welsh Parliament on 10:36 - Jun 16 by trampie

Cardiff were against the Assembly, Cardiff was out voted by the rest of Wales by places like Neath and Swansea.

The Welsh have had a vote since then for more powers and they voted for more powers, there is an appetite for more and more devolution.

A misguided protest vote against Cameron. Views have changed since then my friend.

Assembly set to be renamed Welsh Parliament on 15:11 - Jun 16 with 823 viewstrampie

Assembly set to be renamed Welsh Parliament on 15:01 - Jun 16 by Yossarian

You are clearly - but don't presume to speak for all of us. Gad Y Diawl i fi.

66.49 percent voted for law making powers in 2011, every single area in Wales bar one (by a small majority) voted yes to the extra powers, it was a ringing endorsement of the Assembly.

Assembly set to be renamed Welsh Parliament on 15:17 - Jun 16 with 814 viewsYossarian

Assembly set to be renamed Welsh Parliament on 15:11 - Jun 16 by trampie

66.49 percent voted for law making powers in 2011, every single area in Wales bar one (by a small majority) voted yes to the extra powers, it was a ringing endorsement of the Assembly.

I refer the Honourable Member to my previous answer.....

Assembly set to be renamed Welsh Parliament on 08:10 - Jun 17 with 742 viewsfelixstowe_jack

1997 WA referendum result

Yes 559,419 50.30%
No 552,698 49.70%

It is 20 years since the WA referendum. Surely time for a second referendum after all the Scottish people and the remoaners want another one as they did not like the result of their recent votes.

Assembly set to be renamed Welsh Parliament on 08:24 - Jun 17 with 734 viewsPrivate_Partz

Assembly set to be renamed Welsh Parliament on 08:10 - Jun 17 by felixstowe_jack

1997 WA referendum result

Yes 559,419 50.30%
No 552,698 49.70%

It is 20 years since the WA referendum. Surely time for a second referendum after all the Scottish people and the remoaners want another one as they did not like the result of their recent votes.

That was another example pf why we should never have referendums. I voted in favour of it that time. How wrong I was even though the debate had less lies and misinformation plus we knew what we were voting for.
At least I got it right by voting remain this time. Does not alter the fact that these should never happen in the firdt place though.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024