Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The North Stand and the Trust 10:50 - Jun 16 with 1899 viewsDafyddHuw

Hello the Trust.

I understand that this point was raised a while ago, but I was wondering if the Trust were interested in bringing the following up with our owners -

Why do away fans get prime position behind the goals? This hardly happens with other PL clubs. THey're usually shoved into some corner somewhere.

How can I ask the Trust if they/we can bring up this topic at the next Trust members meeting? Do the Trust board have any views on the matter? Would our owners be amenable to home fans being given prime position over away fans?

I would ask via the Trust website, but then it would be just me asking and the Trust replying to just me. So because you chose not to have a forum on the Trust website, I have to come on PS as the only way of including fellow Jacks in the discussion (or am I being punished for not doing FB?)

Thanks
The North Stand and the Trust on 10:53 - Jun 16 with 1885 views3swan

Fairly certain years ago the club said it was the only way to give the right amount of seats to away fans without major work to split below the corners from the rest of the stands
The North Stand and the Trust on 11:07 - Jun 16 with 1853 viewsfelixstowe_jack

We would have to build a three storey extension to the north stand to give a similar view to the ones at Sunderland and Newcastle.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The North Stand and the Trust on 11:35 - Jun 16 with 1803 viewsLeonWasGod

The North Stand and the Trust on 10:53 - Jun 16 by 3swan

Fairly certain years ago the club said it was the only way to give the right amount of seats to away fans without major work to split below the corners from the rest of the stands

I suspect that's correct. It doesn't bother me, as all views in the ground are good as it's so small. So the away fans are going to be in a prime spot wherever they are.
The North Stand and the Trust on 12:59 - Jun 16 with 1732 viewsUxbridge

The North Stand and the Trust on 10:53 - Jun 16 by 3swan

Is the right answer. Would take significant work to reorganise.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

The North Stand and the Trust on 14:22 - Jun 16 with 1645 viewsBigPhilG

I'd like it if someone told the club how our fans are treated Away from home and reciprocate.

So for example when we play Southampton keep the buggers behind, don't close any roads for them, let them sit last in the queue's. During the game tell the stewards to behave like the Stasi towards them then, force them to sit down and threaten to eject them for sneezing.

Leicester, Liverpool and a few others deserve sh1t treatment too
The North Stand and the Trust on 14:36 - Jun 16 with 1629 viewsLoyal

The North Stand and the Trust on 14:22 - Jun 16 by BigPhilG

I'd like it if someone told the club how our fans are treated Away from home and reciprocate.

So for example when we play Southampton keep the buggers behind, don't close any roads for them, let them sit last in the queue's. During the game tell the stewards to behave like the Stasi towards them then, force them to sit down and threaten to eject them for sneezing.

Leicester, Liverpool and a few others deserve sh1t treatment too

Video them. Right in their faces, problem is it all goes to spoil your day out.
We shouldn't be worrying about Nazi stewards, just enjoying the day out, which in itself is costly enough.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The North Stand and the Trust on 20:12 - Jun 17 with 1359 viewsJBT95

Not sure why anybody out of choice would sit right behind the net anyway.
The North Stand and the Trust on 21:20 - Jun 19 with 1122 viewsGixerJack

The North Stand and the Trust on 20:12 - Jun 17 by JBT95

Not sure why anybody out of choice would sit right behind the net anyway.

It stops the ball smashing into your face!!!
Login to get fewer ads

The North Stand and the Trust on 17:52 - Jun 20 with 988 viewswhiterock

Its 10% for league but 15% for cup, 2000/ 3000
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024