Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
And now the end is near..... 21:32 - Jun 17 with 6066 viewsSwanjaxs

For 3rd party streaming sites... looking increasingly like it's time up guys ☹ time to hit the road again next season 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

And now the end is near..... on 21:37 - Jun 17 with 4164 viewsjack247

Piracy always wins in the end mate, even if it has to evolve 👍🏻
And now the end is near..... on 21:40 - Jun 17 with 4159 viewsSwanjaxs

And now the end is near..... on 21:37 - Jun 17 by jack247

Piracy always wins in the end mate, even if it has to evolve 👍🏻

Hope so mate 👍 heard about Jimmy?

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

And now the end is near..... on 21:46 - Jun 17 with 4127 viewsjack247

And now the end is near..... on 21:40 - Jun 17 by Swanjaxs

Hope so mate 👍 heard about Jimmy?

Just seen it. Gutted.

Sportsmania is virtually identical to be fair. Probably not a good idea to sign up for the annual package with hindsight though.

My guess is that even if they all go, there will be an alternative soon enough 👍🏻
And now the end is near..... on 21:59 - Jun 17 with 4082 viewsElward

Sportsmania claiming they won't be going anywhere
And now the end is near..... on 22:19 - Jun 17 with 4016 viewsJack123

What pI$$es me off about this clampdown on 3pm kicks off, there is no paid alternative with them, last season was absolutely brilliant watching every game in hd, hopefully it will continue for a while longer, if it does all go, I will not be upping my package either..fck em.

libera nos a malo

And now the end is near..... on 23:06 - Jun 17 with 3905 viewsSwanjaxs

And now the end is near..... on 21:46 - Jun 17 by jack247

Just seen it. Gutted.

Sportsmania is virtually identical to be fair. Probably not a good idea to sign up for the annual package with hindsight though.

My guess is that even if they all go, there will be an alternative soon enough 👍🏻

Hope so mate, just looks like the big cheese's are getting thier shìt together, arse's are starting to twitch and rightly so

And now the end is near..... on 23:30 - Jun 17 with 3837 viewsmorningstar

And now the end is near..... on 23:06 - Jun 17 by Swanjaxs

Hope so mate, just looks like the big cheese's are getting thier shìt together, arse's are starting to twitch and rightly so

Chill mun. Strange how they seem to be getting their act together when there's hardly anything worthwhile to watch. Come seasons start it'll be business as usual.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

And now the end is near..... on 00:40 - Jun 18 with 3750 viewsKrisP

Which one got taken down this time?
Login to get fewer ads

And now the end is near..... on 07:47 - Jun 18 with 3617 viewsLoyal

The challenge to fck the system will always be there. Third parties are things you go to at 5am 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

And now the end is near..... on 07:51 - Jun 18 with 3617 viewsMeraki

And now the end is near..... on 07:47 - Jun 18 by Loyal

The challenge to fck the system will always be there. Third parties are things you go to at 5am 👍

To be fair, its someones living we are robbing?
And now the end is near..... on 08:38 - Jun 18 with 3550 views1462jack

Not football but I managed to put a certain build on my Kodi 16.1 and watched sky sports 1 last night from 11pm till the end of the ward fight I.e till 0430 ish with out any problems
And now the end is near..... on 09:13 - Jun 18 with 3458 viewsSTID2017

And now the end is near..... on 07:51 - Jun 18 by Meraki

I guess the argument is not that we are taking away jobs ( which we are not))
Of course we all know piracy / illegal streaming isn't right, but most of us would we willing to pay a fair price for the product ( especially away 3.00 kick offs which have limited available space for away fans)
The sooner Sky etc start doing a PPV or seasonal subscription then the sooner they will kill off the streaming opposition

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

And now the end is near..... on 09:17 - Jun 18 with 3451 viewsDr_Winston

And now the end is near..... on 09:13 - Jun 18 by STID2017

I guess the argument is not that we are taking away jobs ( which we are not))
Of course we all know piracy / illegal streaming isn't right, but most of us would we willing to pay a fair price for the product ( especially away 3.00 kick offs which have limited available space for away fans)
The sooner Sky etc start doing a PPV or seasonal subscription then the sooner they will kill off the streaming opposition

Sky would have to get it past the FA first. Think it's their rule that no 3pm kick offs can be shown.

You're right though. A sky subscription with a red button option to watch the kick off of your choice would put an end to a fair amount of the illegal streaming. I'd probably rejoin Sky if I could get every Swans game in HD on it.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

And now the end is near..... on 10:30 - Jun 18 with 3290 viewsicecoldjack

And now the end is near..... on 09:17 - Jun 18 by Dr_Winston

Sky would have to get it past the FA first. Think it's their rule that no 3pm kick offs can be shown.

You're right though. A sky subscription with a red button option to watch the kick off of your choice would put an end to a fair amount of the illegal streaming. I'd probably rejoin Sky if I could get every Swans game in HD on it.

Money can solve any problem unfortunately .

If Sky really wanted to have PPV on saturday 3pm games then it's easily done, i think the problem will actually be protecting their overseas markets more.

The same problem but inverted if you like. I don't have the figures to hand but the overseas sales rights are huge maybe it will be harder to stop showing games globally if PPV in the UK became possible.

Seems mad why they don't just bite the bullet and do it though, before long people will be diconnected from football completely, many are already priced out at the turnstiles others can not afford the extortionate monthly subscriptions where they may get to see their team just once, the whole situation seems crazy.

One thing i do know is that this is all about Sky and not the people, maybe they did the Math and decided better off carrying on the same way rather than need to change anything.
And now the end is near..... on 10:47 - Jun 18 with 3249 viewsDarran

It still doesn't make sense that Sky can show a live game at 3pm on a Boxing Day when everyone ekse is kicking off at 3pm regardless of what anyone else says.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

And now the end is near..... on 11:14 - Jun 18 with 3210 viewsDr_Winston

And now the end is near..... on 10:47 - Jun 18 by Darran

It still doesn't make sense that Sky can show a live game at 3pm on a Boxing Day when everyone ekse is kicking off at 3pm regardless of what anyone else says.

There is a concern in the whole "show every game" thing in that if that happens then the bigger clubs will start demanding a bigger slice of the pie as their games will drive subscriptions instead of the relatively even distribution they have now. There's already rumblings about it.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

And now the end is near..... on 11:23 - Jun 18 with 3196 viewsexiledclaseboy

And now the end is near..... on 10:47 - Jun 18 by Darran

What happens if Boxing Day falls on a Saturday?

Poll: Tory leader

And now the end is near..... on 12:29 - Jun 18 with 3099 viewsunion_jack

And now the end is near..... on 11:14 - Jun 18 by Dr_Winston

There is a concern in the whole "show every game" thing in that if that happens then the bigger clubs will start demanding a bigger slice of the pie as their games will drive subscriptions instead of the relatively even distribution they have now. There's already rumblings about it.

The PPV subs should be given to lower league clubs. After all, it is these who are apparently going to be hit the hardest as the FA feels that smaller clubs will lose walk up support.

The PL clubs get enough money and is now at a point where it may damage the game. There should have been a wage cap built in years ago. Frankly it's obscene now!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

And now the end is near..... on 14:05 - Jun 18 with 3015 viewslegoman

And now the end is near..... on 12:29 - Jun 18 by union_jack

The PPV subs should be given to lower league clubs. After all, it is these who are apparently going to be hit the hardest as the FA feels that smaller clubs will lose walk up support.

The PL clubs get enough money and is now at a point where it may damage the game. There should have been a wage cap built in years ago. Frankly it's obscene now!

Agree with this. Lower league clubs could consider kicking off earlier too.

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

And now the end is near..... on 14:09 - Jun 18 with 3007 viewsunion_jack

And now the end is near..... on 14:05 - Jun 18 by legoman

Agree with this. Lower league clubs could consider kicking off earlier too.

A very good point that.

And now the end is near.... on 14:15 - Jun 18 with 2998 viewsunion_jack

And now the end is near..... on 14:09 - Jun 18 by union_jack

A very good point that.

Or even, though it won't be popular with some, a different day. Saturday FL and Sunday PL for example. It would be a way around it possibly.

And now the end is near..... on 14:28 - Jun 18 with 2978 viewsBLAZE

You've been predicting the demise of Kodi for months now. Every time you're told the same thing - streamers will always be a step ahead. Finding decent quality streams on free add-ons may become increasingly more difficult, but for every SBTV that shuts down, another one or two will pop up.

Look at Genesis, probably the best add-on at the time. There was mass panic when it closed down, but as a direct consequence we got Exodus, Specto and Genesis Reborn. Plus more.

For as long as we're in the Premier League, streams of our fixtures will be available.
And now the end is near..... on 22:34 - Jun 18 with 2602 viewsLoyal

And now the end is near..... on 07:51 - Jun 18 by Meraki

The big companies make millions, I think the cameraman they send down the liberty will get by.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

And now the end is near..... on 01:13 - Jun 19 with 2485 viewsE20Jack

That is available in most other countries with regards to the Premier League.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

And now the end is near..... on 06:53 - Jun 19 with 2402 viewsDr_Winston

And now the end is near..... on 01:13 - Jun 19 by E20Jack

That is available in most other countries with regards to the Premier League.

I know. Think it's available in most other countries for their own leagues too.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024