Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Car ploughs into people leaving mosque 02:04 - Jun 19 with 9533 viewsdailew

In Finsbury Park.

Several injured. Thankfully no fatalities so far.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 02:13 - Jun 19 with 4050 viewsdailew

Looks like a terrorist attack. May be some dead.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 07:24 - Jun 19 with 3915 viewsdickythorpe

Awful news. I have wondered if there'd be any revenge attacks.
RIP to the dead individual.
Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 07:36 - Jun 19 with 3895 viewsItchySphincter

The Imam apparently stopped the crowd from killing the driver. He was lynched and beaten to within an inch of his life according to eyewitnesses.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 07:37 - Jun 19 with 3893 viewsepaul

1 dead 8 injured confirmed

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 07:40 - Jun 19 with 3878 viewsHighjack

Absolutely horrible. That city seems to be in complete chaos at the moment. Why can't people just be decent to each other?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 08:04 - Jun 19 with 3845 viewsWarwickHunt

Van was from Pontyclun Van Hire.
Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 08:15 - Jun 19 with 3819 viewsMeraki

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 07:36 - Jun 19 by ItchySphincter

The Imam apparently stopped the crowd from killing the driver. He was lynched and beaten to within an inch of his life according to eyewitnesses.

Police didn't shoot him dead?
Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 08:22 - Jun 19 with 3801 viewsBigPhilG

I think it was only a matter of time before someone out there did a revenge attack on Muslims like this. Almost impossible for the security forces to stop lunatics from committing such terrible attacks like this. What the hell is wrong with the world ?
Login to get fewer ads

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 08:23 - Jun 19 with 3798 viewsswanjackal

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 08:15 - Jun 19 by Meraki

They usually dont when someone is unarmed and detained.

A horrible incident, just hope this is a lone wolf attack. If what he did was deliberate, as I am almost certain it is due to location, and the day it was done (Al quds), it's a terror attack by definition.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 08:39 - Jun 19 with 3753 viewsepaul

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 08:23 - Jun 19 by swanjackal

They usually dont when someone is unarmed and detained.

A horrible incident, just hope this is a lone wolf attack. If what he did was deliberate, as I am almost certain it is due to location, and the day it was done (Al quds), it's a terror attack by definition.

Some witnesses apparently said 3 people in the van

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 08:46 - Jun 19 with 3720 viewsswanjackal

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 08:39 - Jun 19 by epaul

Some witnesses apparently said 3 people in the van

They also had some saying he came out of the van with a knife and was slashing at people.

Be interesting to find out what the actual truth of the attack is. Many conflicting accounts so far from witnesses, which is understandable during a traumatic incident.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 08:55 - Jun 19 with 3680 viewsItchySphincter

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 08:15 - Jun 19 by Meraki

I don't think he had a brown face, plus the crowd nearly killed him anyway so no point.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 09:04 - Jun 19 with 3650 viewsMeraki

Just the one guy apparently, charged on suspicion of murder, not a terrorist attack then.
Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 09:19 - Jun 19 with 3602 viewsMeraki

The van involved is marked with the livery of Pontyclun Van Hire, which is based on an industrial estate close to the M4 12 miles west of Cardiff.

A woman who answered the phone at the hire company’s offices said: “We’re not allowed to make any comment. You’ll have to try back later.”

Try back later.
Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 09:24 - Jun 19 with 3594 viewsHeadmaster

People are already justifying it on Twitter, absolutely sickening. I don't usually agree with Piers Morgan, but he sums it up well.

(No subject) (n/t) on 09:57 - Jun 19 with 3511 viewsHighjack

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 09:04 - Jun 19 by Meraki

Just the one guy apparently, charged on suspicion of murder, not a terrorist attack then.

I'm not a legal expert by any stretch of the imagination but I think a murder charge is pretty standard for someone who has deliberately killed someone.
[Post edited 19 Jun 2017 9:58]

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

(No subject) (n/t) on 10:03 - Jun 19 with 3486 viewsMeraki

(No subject) (n/t) on 09:57 - Jun 19 by Highjack

I'm not a legal expert by any stretch of the imagination but I think a murder charge is pretty standard for someone who has deliberately killed someone.
[Post edited 19 Jun 2017 9:58]

Yet completely different to being charged with an act of terrorism.
(No subject) (n/t) on 10:16 - Jun 19 with 3465 viewsHighjack

(No subject) (n/t) on 10:03 - Jun 19 by Meraki

Yet completely different to being charged with an act of terrorism.

Doesn't a murder charge carry a longer sentence?
[Post edited 19 Jun 2017 10:19]

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 10:51 - Jun 19 with 3397 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Murder carries a life sentence. An act of terrorism does not.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 10:59 - Jun 19 with 3370 viewsDyfnant

Is it the mosque where hook hand used to hate preach?

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

(No subject) (n/t) on 11:17 - Jun 19 with 3317 viewsMeraki

(No subject) (n/t) on 10:16 - Jun 19 by Highjack

Doesn't a murder charge carry a longer sentence?
[Post edited 19 Jun 2017 10:19]

Nevermind.
Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 11:28 - Jun 19 with 3296 viewsLord_Bony

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 09:19 - Jun 19 by Meraki

The van involved is marked with the livery of Pontyclun Van Hire, which is based on an industrial estate close to the M4 12 miles west of Cardiff.

A woman who answered the phone at the hire company’s offices said: “We’re not allowed to make any comment. You’ll have to try back later.”

Try back later.

Really hoping this isn't a thick KKK type valley commando who will bring shame on South Wales.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 11:40 - Jun 19 with 3268 viewsswanjackal

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 11:28 - Jun 19 by Lord_Bony

Really hoping this isn't a thick KKK type valley commando who will bring shame on South Wales.

He brings no shame other than to himself, or if he was part of a specific group, maybe them also. Surely one person's views do not represent the whole community?

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 11:50 - Jun 19 with 3239 viewsLord_Bony

Photos of the driver have just been released.

We will soon know of his identity.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 11:51 - Jun 19 with 3230 viewsSilverSurfer

Revenge attacks like this do no good and just throws more fuel on the fire
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024