Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
British fight back? 00:44 - Jun 20 with 5073 viewsBrynCartwright

Before I get onto this one let me please explain that I am a left wing snowflake liberal that wants everyone to just get along and love each other. I used to live on Hornsey Rd, nr Finchley Park for 2 years. It was by far the best place I ever lived in London in the 8 yrs I loved there.
However, after last night's incident in Finsbury Park, how many British, white people are actually thinking what a lot of other people are thinking?
That last night was just a natural fight back against what has been happening recently?
Imagine your daughter was blown to bits by that twa t in Manchester?
It is unpalatable, but there are plenty of people around this country contemplating "tooth for a tooth".

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

British fight back? on 06:31 - Jun 20 with 2520 viewswaynekerr55

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

British fight back? on 06:34 - Jun 20 with 2516 viewspikeypaul

The leftie wak@ers will b along in a minute Bryn.

How dare you think the British should not accept what's
been going on it's all our fault after all.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

British fight back? on 07:09 - Jun 20 with 2469 viewsBatterseajack

How can it be a justified fight back if the people outside Finsbury Park mosque had nothing to do with recent terrorist events? They were innocent people. There is never a reason for terrorism and justifying it in this way is no different to the Manchester loser using Libya as an excuse to blow up kids.

I think the daily mail and the sun need to start taking responsibility for the rise of the hard right in this country. Jo coxes murder and now this.
British fight back? on 07:35 - Jun 20 with 2429 viewsdickythorpe

I have always said I wondered how long it would be before some "white" person strapped a suicide vest on and went into a mosque or something near to that.
I'm gutted to be proved right. GUTTED.
British fight back? on 07:44 - Jun 20 with 2404 viewsSoberBaker

British fight back? on 07:35 - Jun 20 by dickythorpe

I have always said I wondered how long it would be before some "white" person strapped a suicide vest on and went into a mosque or something near to that.

Nothing has been proved yet. Something fishy going on here.

Sounds like the old fella was in a bad way before the van struck.
Where is the footage of white van man shouting that he wants to kill Muslims?
White van man looked hammered in the footage...was it just a coincidental drink drive incident that happens every day (but hardly gets reported)?
Terrorism my arse!

AMOW

British fight back? on 07:47 - Jun 20 with 2396 viewsjohnlangy

British fight back? on 07:35 - Jun 20 by dickythorpe

Should that not be white terrorist Dicky ?

Unsurprisingly the Mail online refers to him as 'white van driver' not white terrorist. What's the difference if you use a white van or a Hyundai Tucson ? They're both acts of terrorism.
British fight back? on 08:06 - Jun 20 with 2350 viewsexiledclaseboy

British fight back? on 07:44 - Jun 20 by SoberBaker

White van man looked hammered in the footage...was it just a coincidental drink drive incident that happens every day (but hardly gets reported)?
Terrorism my arse!

Bloody hell.

Poll: Tory leader

British fight back? on 08:16 - Jun 20 with 2333 viewsBigPhilG

Terrorism my arse!

I wonder if his defence will be that he was guilty of drink driving but not nothing else ?
Login to get fewer ads

British fight back? on 08:21 - Jun 20 with 2316 viewsHeadmaster

British fight back? on 08:06 - Jun 20 by exiledclaseboy

Bloody hell.

Who knew Planet Swans was full of terrorist sympathisers?
British fight back? on 08:40 - Jun 20 with 2269 viewsyescomeon

It's diverting resources away from intelligence services and police that they have to monitor right wing nut-jobs in addition to potentially radicalised Muslims. If British Muslims are urged to report to the police anyone who they think has been radicalised for monitoring. Should not we be urged to inform the police of behaving like this man is aledged to before the attack:

"Regulars at the Hollybush pub close to his home told how he became very drunk on Saturday night. One said: “He got chucked out as he was so drunk. He was cursing Muslims and saying he would do some damage.”" [1]

Supposedly his twitter was used to follow and retweet far right accounts [1]. Surely from now on one look at that and they have to be put on some kind of black list. Same for the equivalent for radical islamists. For a start there must be some way the police/intelligence agencies can set up a database which car rental companies can have access to which they can check a customer against before renting them a car.

[1] - https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jun/19/finsbury-park-attack-suspect-nam

Upthecity!

British fight back? on 08:46 - Jun 20 with 2254 viewsPegojack

British fight back? on 06:34 - Jun 20 by pikeypaul

Has it ever occurred to you that the majority of British people think that all terrorism from whatever quarter is totally unacceptable, that the correct response is not to hit out at other innocent people, but to oppose terrorists of all shades with every means at our disposal?

Nobody thinks that innocent people of any persuasion are 'at fault' as you put it, or at least nobody with a brain.
[Post edited 20 Jun 2017 8:47]
British fight back? on 09:45 - Jun 20 with 2168 viewsdickythorpe

British fight back? on 07:47 - Jun 20 by johnlangy

Should that not be white terrorist Dicky ?

Unsurprisingly the Mail online refers to him as 'white van driver' not white terrorist. What's the difference if you use a white van or a Hyundai Tucson ? They're both acts of terrorism.

You tell me.

Was he a member of the NF or EDL?

I'll gladly call him a terrorist.
British fight back? on 09:49 - Jun 20 with 2157 viewslondonlisa2001

British fight back? on 09:45 - Jun 20 by dickythorpe

You tell me.

Was he a member of the NF or EDL?

I'll gladly call him a terrorist.

He doesn't need to be a member of anything to be a terrorist. He is a terrorist by his actions.

The reason that the papers can't call him one by the way is because he's alive and subject to a prosecution, therefore they can't give him a label that could influence the court case.

The other cases the terrorist has been killed so the papers can report freely.
British fight back? on 09:50 - Jun 20 with 2153 viewssherpajacob

People can argue whether any of the predictions of project fear are coming true, but the advocates of project hate are getting what they wanted.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

British fight back? on 09:50 - Jun 20 with 2153 viewsLeonWasGod

British fight back? on 07:09 - Jun 20 by Batterseajack

How can it be a justified fight back if the people outside Finsbury Park mosque had nothing to do with recent terrorist events? They were innocent people. There is never a reason for terrorism and justifying it in this way is no different to the Manchester loser using Libya as an excuse to blow up kids.

I think the daily mail and the sun need to start taking responsibility for the rise of the hard right in this country. Jo coxes murder and now this.

Well said. Whether this would be classed as terrorism or not is open to debate, but as you say reacting in this way is both completely misplaced and makes the guy no better than those involved in the recent events in manchester and London.

The fact people are trying to justify it is quite scarey and sad in equal measure.
British fight back? on 09:54 - Jun 20 with 2133 viewslondonlisa2001

Terrorism my arse!

Everyday there are people renting a van in Pontyclun driving to London and deliberately plowing into a bunch of people leaving a Mosque?

Everyday?

Bloody hell - you'd think we'd have heard before now.

You contemptible w****er.
British fight back? on 09:54 - Jun 20 with 2132 viewsdickythorpe

British fight back? on 09:49 - Jun 20 by londonlisa2001

He doesn't need to be a member of anything to be a terrorist. He is a terrorist by his actions.

The reason that the papers can't call him one by the way is because he's alive and subject to a prosecution, therefore they can't give him a label that could influence the court case.

The other cases the terrorist has been killed so the papers can report freely.

Definitions aren't set correctly anymore Lisa and are widely misinterpreted.
The Muslims who were quite rightly angry were adamant that they didn't want to hear he was "mentally ill", he was a "Terrorist" pure and simple.

If we could define so clearly, why waste time in the courts? Just chuck people into jail straight away.

I'm very upset at how angry and hurt people seem.
[Post edited 20 Jun 2017 9:57]
British fight back? on 09:55 - Jun 20 with 2126 viewsHumpty

British fight back? on 06:34 - Jun 20 by pikeypaul

I take it you admire what this man has done Paul? Driving a van into a group of people helping an old man who needed medical help?

If it makes me a lefty w*nker to think such actions utterly wrong then yeah, I'm a lefty w*nker.
British fight back? on 09:56 - Jun 20 with 2120 viewssherpajacob

British fight back? on 09:50 - Jun 20 by LeonWasGod

Well said. Whether this would be classed as terrorism or not is open to debate, but as you say reacting in this way is both completely misplaced and makes the guy no better than those involved in the recent events in manchester and London.

The fact people are trying to justify it is quite scarey and sad in equal measure.

Apologists for terrorism, enemies of the people with blood on their hands.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

British fight back? on 09:57 - Jun 20 with 2118 viewslondonlisa2001

British fight back? on 09:50 - Jun 20 by sherpajacob

People can argue whether any of the predictions of project fear are coming true, but the advocates of project hate are getting what they wanted.

IS have wanted this to happen from the start. This guy is as much a part of the IS strategy as the Manchester Bomber.
British fight back? on 09:59 - Jun 20 with 2107 viewslondonlisa2001

British fight back? on 09:54 - Jun 20 by dickythorpe

Definitions aren't set correctly anymore Lisa and are widely misinterpreted.
The Muslims who were quite rightly angry were adamant that they didn't want to hear he was "mentally ill", he was a "Terrorist" pure and simple.

If we could define so clearly, why waste time in the courts? Just chuck people into jail straight away.

I'm very upset at how angry and hurt people seem.
[Post edited 20 Jun 2017 9:57]

They are all mentally ill.
British fight back? on 10:02 - Jun 20 with 2094 viewsdickythorpe

British fight back? on 09:59 - Jun 20 by londonlisa2001

They are all mentally ill.

Unfortunately yes they are. But how do we hit that point home first? A group of people yesterday didn't want to hear that.

It's a mess, a sorry mess. Very upsetting.
British fight back? on 10:10 - Jun 20 with 2055 viewsHumpty

British fight back? on 09:57 - Jun 20 by londonlisa2001

IS have wanted this to happen from the start. This guy is as much a part of the IS strategy as the Manchester Bomber.

Of course they are. ISIS and lot's of people on here are two sides of the same coin. Both are saying that's it's impossible for muslims to coexist with the West. It's not. Both sides employ hatred as a way to convince others.
British fight back? on 10:13 - Jun 20 with 2044 viewsLord_Bony

British fight back? on 09:57 - Jun 20 by londonlisa2001

Bang on.

ISIS want to see us rip each other apart and live in fear.

With an OP like this one it looks like they will succeed.

Sally Jones ,British ISIS member is threatening and warning of a lot more attacks to come soon in the U.K. ....they are loving it.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/michael-day/isis-want-to-divide-our-c_b_10139586

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

British fight back? on 10:13 - Jun 20 with 2041 viewslondonlisa2001

British fight back? on 10:02 - Jun 20 by dickythorpe

Unfortunately yes they are. But how do we hit that point home first? A group of people yesterday didn't want to hear that.

It's a mess, a sorry mess. Very upsetting.

A much larger group don't want to listen on every other occasion.

The whole point is that these incidents are the same.

The difference is the reaction. No calls for marches are there. No calls for his entire family to be locked up. No accusations against his community of not reporting it.

The reason that Moslems get so angry I'd imagine, is the complete lack of consistency.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024