Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jenkins seeking Absolution ....?? 18:52 - Jun 20 with 13046 viewsbonymine

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40335075

Phuking hypocrite...he's hoping that we all instantly forget his actions following our PL survival and that everything is now rosy again in the garden ??

Sorry Conknose, it don't work like that mate ; you and your Cronies will ALWAYS be SELLOUT JUDAS *****..no matter how you try to redress the balance a year on and think that things can be simply swept under the carpet.

You should have done the 'honourable' thing (sorry look it up in the dictionary as you don't know what it means) and Phuked off to your Villa in Marbella to 'enjoy' your ill gotten Gains and rotted in Sunny Spain !

You are a total embarrassment to your Dad Gordon whom I knew so well for many years sitting together in the Double Decker (before you bothered to turn up to watch by the way) so why don't you just DO US ALL A FAVOUR and PHUCK OFF into the sunset and NEVER set foot in the Liberty (or Swansea for that matter) EVER again ?

Yours in HEARTFELT sincerity,

A True Fan and Non Sellout

STID. Together Stronger 💪💪💪

[Post edited 29 Apr 2018 16:29]

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 19:14 - Jun 20 with 6382 viewsmax936

Have a up arrow for that, it deserves far far more hope you get them, brilliant post

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 19:15 - Jun 20 with 6372 viewsChippy69

spot on
Suck my pumping stump you pack of basteds
and feck off out my club instead of stuffing your pockets with even more cash you don't fecking deserve
kents

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 19:19 - Jun 20 with 6354 viewsOldjack

They see themselves as saviours of the club, and are now deemed as the Untouchables ,nothing will change that mindset . The greedy ones will never leave no matter what

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 19:20 - Jun 20 with 6349 viewsbonymine

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 19:14 - Jun 20 by max936

Have a up arrow for that, it deserves far far more hope you get them, brilliant post

Cheers Max thanks for that my friend ....

See you down the Pilot for a pint soon 👍😂

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 19:26 - Jun 20 with 6286 viewsbonymine

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 19:19 - Jun 20 by Oldjack

They see themselves as saviours of the club, and are now deemed as the Untouchables ,nothing will change that mindset . The greedy ones will never leave no matter what

Only Untouchable Al if we all stand back and let them rub our noses in it yet again yeah ?

What goes around comes around and money certainly doesn't buy everything you want in life ....but let those Greedy Kunts find this out for themselves.......

Happiness is not a commodity you buy off the shelf but these SELL OUTS seem to beg to differ 😉

Karma .........

STID. Together Stronger. 💪💪💪

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 19:33 - Jun 20 with 6251 viewsPegojack

Bonymine - well said, spot on.
Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 19:41 - Jun 20 with 6202 viewsbonymine

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 19:33 - Jun 20 by Pegojack

Bonymine - well said, spot on.

Thank You Hereford, it had to be said I feel .... from the heart too 👍

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 19:42 - Jun 20 with 6199 viewsOldjack

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 19:26 - Jun 20 by bonymine

Only Untouchable Al if we all stand back and let them rub our noses in it yet again yeah ?

What goes around comes around and money certainly doesn't buy everything you want in life ....but let those Greedy Kunts find this out for themselves.......

Happiness is not a commodity you buy off the shelf but these SELL OUTS seem to beg to differ 😉

Karma .........

Believe it or not many fans couldn't give two hoots what goes on behind the scenes , as long as we play at the top level ,had this sell-out out gone tit's up and we'd gone down the leagues then and only then asses would have got into gear ,and cu*ty bollocks would have been hounded out

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 19:50 - Jun 20 with 6164 viewsbonymine

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 19:42 - Jun 20 by Oldjack

Believe it or not many fans couldn't give two hoots what goes on behind the scenes , as long as we play at the top level ,had this sell-out out gone tit's up and we'd gone down the leagues then and only then asses would have got into gear ,and cu*ty bollocks would have been hounded out

Yes I know that Al but that doesn't mean that we, the TRUE FANS, who have been there through thick and thin over the years should just accept whatever Jenkins says at face value ?

Yes we have gained many blinkered, ''plastic' fans' since our promotion and I would expect such indifference from the likes of these people but to me the likes of you and I who REALLY CARE about our Club and will ALWAYS support them back down to League 2 if so, WE ARE THE FANS WHO CANNOT ALLOW JENKINS & MORGAN to get away with what they have done ?

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 20:00 - Jun 20 with 6112 viewsOldjack

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 19:50 - Jun 20 by bonymine

Yes I know that Al but that doesn't mean that we, the TRUE FANS, who have been there through thick and thin over the years should just accept whatever Jenkins says at face value ?

Yes we have gained many blinkered, ''plastic' fans' since our promotion and I would expect such indifference from the likes of these people but to me the likes of you and I who REALLY CARE about our Club and will ALWAYS support them back down to League 2 if so, WE ARE THE FANS WHO CANNOT ALLOW JENKINS & MORGAN to get away with what they have done ?

But they will ,only the masses will oust them ,get them onboard and it's a go As far as I'm concerned NEVER TRUST A SNEAKY LYING KANT as been proved

one day he'll bump into the wrong people he might even get the message then good and proper like

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 20:10 - Jun 20 with 6066 viewsLeonWasGod

Don't be shy bonymine, tell us what you really think

Spot on mind . The lies and desperation to sell to the first who flashed their wallets is unforgivable. Yes, the sellouts have done hell of a lot for this club, but that's a separate issue.

The other thing that surprises me is how many people still lap it up and have no idea what went on with the takeover and the trust.
[Post edited 20 Jun 2017 20:12]
Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 20:11 - Jun 20 with 6060 viewsLandore_Jack

He's had numerous opportunities to meet the fans yet he is too busy hiding behind them bodyguards. The bloke is scum along with the rest of the sellouts. The way he's treated the Trust is a disgrace. I am sure his pal Xmastree will be along soon to back him up.

#backtojack

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 20:12 - Jun 20 with 6048 viewsLeonWasGod

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 20:11 - Jun 20 by Landore_Jack

He's had numerous opportunities to meet the fans yet he is too busy hiding behind them bodyguards. The bloke is scum along with the rest of the sellouts. The way he's treated the Trust is a disgrace. I am sure his pal Xmastree will be along soon to back him up.

The Theresa May of the football world 😂
Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 20:13 - Jun 20 with 6045 viewsbonymine

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 20:00 - Jun 20 by Oldjack

But they will ,only the masses will oust them ,get them onboard and it's a go As far as I'm concerned NEVER TRUST A SNEAKY LYING KANT as been proved

one day he'll bump into the wrong people he might even get the message then good and proper like

If it goes that far we have failed Al ....

I remember meeting Huw on Wind Street many years ago & I told him I was grateful at the time for the way he ran 'OUR CLUB'.....

The difference since then is that MONEY has spoken to the boy from Skewen and the others and it is us SWANSEA CITY which has become a CASHCOW to the following SELL OUTS ;

JENKINS
MORGAN
DINEEN
JOHN THE CLOG
The Others

Call yourself Swansea City fans ?

PHUK OFF is it !!

You Greedy B*stards Get Our of Our Club.....

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 20:18 - Jun 20 with 6019 viewspencoedjack

Top post Bonymine

The sooner the vermin leave the club the better
Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 20:26 - Jun 20 with 5974 viewsbonymine

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 20:18 - Jun 20 by pencoedjack

Top post Bonymine

The sooner the vermin leave the club the better

Cheers Pencoed....The Rat is trying to worm his way back in and must be apprehended !!

#GreedyLyingSelloutKunt

....Happy Days 👍

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 20:29 - Jun 20 with 5955 viewsOldjack

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 20:26 - Jun 20 by bonymine

Cheers Pencoed....The Rat is trying to worm his way back in and must be apprehended !!

#GreedyLyingSelloutKunt

....Happy Days 👍

I'm hoping the Trust have a case and they take the sell outs to the cleaners

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 20:31 - Jun 20 with 5943 viewsKilkennyjack

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 20:26 - Jun 20 by bonymine

#GreedyLyingSelloutKunt

....Happy Days 👍

Well said mate.

Big nose out.

Beware of the Risen People

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 20:31 - Jun 20 with 5945 viewsbonymine

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 19:42 - Jun 20 by Oldjack

Al this Club is OURS and I treasure it for life...

From the good old days I enjoyed at the Gari with John The Bank and Tracy, all those years where we ALL CARED SO MUCH, why has it come to this ?

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 20:33 - Jun 20 with 5935 viewsOldjack

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 20:31 - Jun 20 by bonymine

From the good old days I enjoyed at the Gari with John The Bank and Tracy, all those years where we ALL CARED SO MUCH, why has it come to this ?

Pure Greed

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 20:36 - Jun 20 with 5912 viewspencoedjack

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 20:31 - Jun 20 by bonymine

To many PL football supporters who (most) will never get the real passion of following the Swans

& I don't want to start the usual I'm a better fan than you bollocks that usually follows someone posting something similar.

Fuk Jenkins JVZ & Dineen
Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 20:39 - Jun 20 with 5858 viewsbonymine

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 20:33 - Jun 20 by Oldjack

Pure Greed

Absolutely Al simply greed for cash .....sad for all those years they were allegedly 'FANS' 🙈

Money can only buy you so much !!!

You make your bed you lie in it !!

How much is Louisa worth Martin ???? 😂😂😂

[Post edited 20 Jun 2017 20:40]

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 20:53 - Jun 20 with 5798 viewsVetchfielder

Great words Bony and from everybody else who posted on this. Motivating stuff.

Proud to have been one of the 231

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 21:01 - Jun 20 with 5756 viewsicecoldjack

Was a time when i'd enjoy reading what Jenkins had to say, all went belly up about 4 yrs ago, once the money started kicking in , nearly everything he says is a lie, i, like many many others are just tired of his smoke and mirrors nonsense and just wish he would fook off.

"footballing principles being eroded"
"investment needed to take us to the next level"
"we need a review of all football matters in the summer"

There are 100's of b9llocks statements he's insulted us with, the bloke is a lying coont plain and simple.
Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 21:06 - Jun 20 with 5723 viewsDarran

Never trust a man of his age that dyes his hair,if he puts on a big of weight he could be the new Andrew Neil. #shreddedwheat

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024