Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watch this amazing video of two elephants saving baby elephant! 22:00 - Jun 20 with 1271 viewsDavillin

Watch this amazing video of two elephants saving a baby elephant from drowning. Note the alacrity with which both adults respond. Note their very rapid and intelligent decision-making. Watch the third adult in the background, behind a fence, being extremely upset, knowing what's happening, probably because he or she can't get to help with the rescue.

You know, they always say how very intelligent elephants are. Well this should convince even the most skeptical among us.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/06/20/drowning-baby-elephant-saved-by-adult-el

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Watch this amazing video of two elephants saving baby elephant! on 22:04 - Jun 20 with 1268 viewsFireboy2

Absolutely fantastic

Great to see good news for a change
Watch this amazing video of two elephants saving baby elephant! on 22:15 - Jun 20 with 1258 viewscimlajack

Heartwarming.
Thanks for taking the time to post the link.
Watch this amazing video of two elephants saving baby elephant! on 22:33 - Jun 20 with 1220 viewsjack2jack

Good that nice one Dav,notice how one elephant seemed to nudge the other one towards the shallow end,almost like it was taking charge of the situation.👍
Watch this amazing video of two elephants saving baby elephant! on 22:38 - Jun 20 with 1212 viewsmorningstar

Wow! Seems like we ain't the only intelligent species on the planet after all! Stunned i am. I'll file this in my special folder of "Other beings apart from humans who look after their young or each other". I've got thousands in there already, but this will be a super new addition!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Watch this amazing video of two elephants saving baby elephant! on 22:54 - Jun 20 with 1176 viewsjack2jack

Watch this amazing video of two elephants saving baby elephant! on 22:38 - Jun 20 by morningstar

Wow! Seems like we ain't the only intelligent species on the planet after all! Stunned i am. I'll file this in my special folder of "Other beings apart from humans who look after their young or each other". I've got thousands in there already, but this will be a super new addition!

You wouldn't be taking the piss now,would you
Watch this amazing video of two elephants saving baby elephant! on 22:59 - Jun 20 with 1170 viewsswanjackal

Watch this amazing video of two elephants saving baby elephant! on 22:38 - Jun 20 by morningstar

But can any of them talk.....
[Post edited 20 Jun 2017 23:00]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Watch this amazing video of two elephants saving baby elephant! on 23:01 - Jun 20 with 1162 viewsBrynCartwright

Terrific. Loved it. Well done for posting Dav.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Watch this amazing video of two elephants saving baby elephant! on 04:54 - Jun 21 with 1052 viewsDavillin

Watch this amazing video of two elephants saving baby elephant! on 22:33 - Jun 20 by jack2jack

Good that nice one Dav,notice how one elephant seemed to nudge the other one towards the shallow end,almost like it was taking charge of the situation.👍

Thanks, Jack2Jack.

Missed that, but it led me to see the same 'take charge" elephant repeatedly nudging the baby with his [her]trunk, pushing it out of the water. He also, upon entering the water, swung around his partner to move to the far side of the baby and into a position to guide the baby out.

And all of this almost instantaneously -- very quick thinking!

Login to get fewer ads

Watch this amazing video of two elephants saving baby elephant! on 06:21 - Jun 21 with 1028 viewsHumpty

Brilliant video Dav.

Elephants are amazingly intelligent animals. Anyone who is not moved by elephants mourning their dead doesn't have a soul.

BTW Dav, take care out there.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40346011
[Post edited 21 Jun 2017 6:43]
Watch this amazing video of two elephants saving baby elephant! on 06:24 - Jun 21 with 1023 viewsHumpty

Watch this amazing video of two elephants saving baby elephant! on 22:59 - Jun 20 by swanjackal

But can any of them talk.....
[Post edited 20 Jun 2017 23:00]

I like dogs but elephants are much better.

That dog isn't actually talking. He's just moving his mouth whilst making dog noises. His owner has then dubbed actual words in a silly voice over the video.
Watch this amazing video of two elephants saving baby elephant! on 15:47 - Jun 21 with 865 viewsDavillin

Watch this amazing video of two elephants saving baby elephant! on 06:21 - Jun 21 by Humpty

Brilliant video Dav.

Elephants are amazingly intelligent animals. Anyone who is not moved by elephants mourning their dead doesn't have a soul.

BTW Dav, take care out there.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40346011
[Post edited 21 Jun 2017 6:43]

Thanks, Humpty, for both the video and the link.

After I watched the video, I browsed around youtube for other elephant stories. Result? full range of emotions.

Most affecting was the elephant who had his chain removed for the first time in many years [25?]. And then he goes outside to live in a huge natural preserve with other rescued elephants..

Watch this amazing video of two elephants saving baby elephant! on 16:37 - Jun 21 with 830 viewsBanosswan

Stampy was a bully.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Watch this amazing video of two elephants saving baby elephant! on 21:23 - Jun 21 with 755 viewsjack2jack

Watch this amazing video of two elephants saving baby elephant! on 04:54 - Jun 21 by Davillin

Thanks, Jack2Jack.

Missed that, but it led me to see the same 'take charge" elephant repeatedly nudging the baby with his [her]trunk, pushing it out of the water. He also, upon entering the water, swung around his partner to move to the far side of the baby and into a position to guide the baby out.

And all of this almost instantaneously -- very quick thinking!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024