Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bumbling Boris at it again 21:08 - Jun 21 with 3144 viewsHeadmaster

"It's not a Two Ronnies sketch, you can't answer the question before last."

[Post edited 21 Jun 2017 21:39]
Bumbling Boris at it again on 21:27 - Jun 21 with 2058 viewsEbo

That's just astonishing.

Where's Bluey or Perch when you need them?

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Bumbling Boris at it again on 21:27 - Jun 21 with 2058 viewsdickythorpe

How long can this idiot keep going? A disgrace to bufoons!!!!
Bumbling Boris at it again on 21:45 - Jun 21 with 2011 viewsacejack3065

If Diane Abbot served this sh*t up this thread would be 5 pages deep by now.

I guess people just make more allowances for the white, upper class, male, actual foreign secretary than they do for a black female, shadow cabinet member.
Bumbling Boris at it again on 21:50 - Jun 21 with 1996 viewslonglostjack

Same old lazy Boris.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Bumbling Boris at it again on 21:52 - Jun 21 with 1992 viewsDarran

Bumbling Boris at it again on 21:45 - Jun 21 by acejack3065

If Diane Abbot served this sh*t up this thread would be 5 pages deep by now.

I guess people just make more allowances for the white, upper class, male, actual foreign secretary than they do for a black female, shadow cabinet member.

It wouldn't be 5 pages in 40 minutes and it's disgusting that you're using the race card over it.

Oh and they're a pair of çunts,ones a disgrace to the Labour Party and ones a disgrace to the Conservative Party regardless of what colour their skin is.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Bumbling Boris at it again on 21:57 - Jun 21 with 1979 viewsPozuelosSideys

Oh dear Boris. Poor preparation prevents piss poor performance. (or something) He clearly wasnt watching.

He should absolutely be slammed in the same way Abbot was. I dont give a fck what your political affiliations are, the very least the public should expect of their politicians is that they know their sh1t.

Bumbling oaf
[Post edited 21 Jun 2017 21:57]

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Bumbling Boris at it again on 22:04 - Jun 21 with 1968 viewsJack_Meoff

'Yes but we were relying on people reading the media not the manifesto.'

What a tiresome facade this all is.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Bumbling Boris at it again on 22:08 - Jun 21 with 1950 viewsNogginthenog

It simply reinforces the opinions of everyone with an ounce of common sense that the man is a complete buffoon who should have no hold on anything in public office.

How he has risen as far as he has is a modern day enigma. The lady that gave him the job has simply confirmed her ineptitude and she too should be consigned to history's bin of failures.
Login to get fewer ads

Bumbling Boris at it again on 22:08 - Jun 21 with 1947 viewsmonmouth

Bumbling Boris at it again on 21:50 - Jun 21 by longlostjack

Same old lazy Boris.

People calling him ' That cretin Johnson' instead of 'Boris' would be a start.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Bumbling Boris at it again on 22:11 - Jun 21 with 1934 viewsacejack3065

Bumbling Boris at it again on 21:52 - Jun 21 by Darran

It wouldn't be 5 pages in 40 minutes and it's disgusting that you're using the race card over it.

Oh and they're a pair of çunts,ones a disgrace to the Labour Party and ones a disgrace to the Conservative Party regardless of what colour their skin is.

I was being facetious about the number of posts but of all things I didn't think that would need clarifying.

If you don't think that there isn't an implicit bias at play then I really don't know what to say here. Stick with the denial and holier than thou attitude and I'm sure everything will continue to make sense for you.
Bumbling Boris at it again on 22:13 - Jun 21 with 1926 viewsbuilthjack

He won't be treated the same as Abbott though, as he has lots of old chums in the press.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Bumbling Boris at it again on 22:16 - Jun 21 with 1921 viewsDarran

Bumbling Boris at it again on 22:11 - Jun 21 by acejack3065

I was being facetious about the number of posts but of all things I didn't think that would need clarifying.

If you don't think that there isn't an implicit bias at play then I really don't know what to say here. Stick with the denial and holier than thou attitude and I'm sure everything will continue to make sense for you.

Well from my own point of view I've just said they're both cùnts regardless of their skin colour but if you're asking me do I deny there's racists out there it's a stupid fuçking question.

Do you think Abbott is a disagrace and a bit of a cùnt regardless of her skin colour?

Bumbling Boris at it again on 22:16 - Jun 21 with 1920 viewsJack_Meoff

Bumbling Boris at it again on 22:08 - Jun 21 by Nogginthenog

It simply reinforces the opinions of everyone with an ounce of common sense that the man is a complete buffoon who should have no hold on anything in public office.

How he has risen as far as he has is a modern day enigma. The lady that gave him the job has simply confirmed her ineptitude and she too should be consigned to history's bin of failures.

He's not a buffoon though. Beneath the veneer lurks dead eyed intelligence, albeit of a psychopathic variety . Even his persona can't defend the indefensible though, in this instance.

They've got nothing. No policies, no clue, nothing. Zero. Shame on us for being so easily manipulated.

Edit - they have, in fairness. They'll just continue the fire sale of our (ever dwindling) public assets. Their entire raison d'etre.

Treasonous wretches all.
[Post edited 21 Jun 2017 22:19]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Bumbling Boris at it again on 22:20 - Jun 21 with 1899 viewsCooperman

Bumbling Boris at it again on 21:52 - Jun 21 by Darran

Is the correct answer.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Bumbling Boris at it again on 22:22 - Jun 21 with 1889 viewsacejack3065

Bumbling Boris at it again on 22:16 - Jun 21 by Darran

Well from my own point of view I've just said they're both cùnts regardless of their skin colour but if you're asking me do I deny there's racists out there it's a stupid fuçking question.

Do you think Abbott is a disagrace and a bit of a cùnt regardless of her skin colour?

No I don't think she's a c*nt, just under qualified and a poor media personality.

I'm saying that Diane Abbot gets a much rougher ride than her white, male, counterparts and a large contributing factor is implicit bias at best and outright racism at worst. If you think I'm the racist for saying that then f**k off to bed Daz.
Bumbling Boris at it again on 22:25 - Jun 21 with 1871 viewsDarran

Bumbling Boris at it again on 22:22 - Jun 21 by acejack3065

No I don't think she's a c*nt, just under qualified and a poor media personality.

I'm saying that Diane Abbot gets a much rougher ride than her white, male, counterparts and a large contributing factor is implicit bias at best and outright racism at worst. If you think I'm the racist for saying that then f**k off to bed Daz.

As you're an active member of the Labour Party you've just given the answer everyone would have expected and that's coming from a Labour voter.

She's a çunt. FACT

Bumbling Boris at it again on 22:29 - Jun 21 with 1847 viewsacejack3065

Bumbling Boris at it again on 22:25 - Jun 21 by Darran

As you're an active member of the Labour Party you've just given the answer everyone would have expected and that's coming from a Labour voter.

She's a çunt. FACT

That's your opinion and you're entitled to it. I wouldn't put her in my cabinet and that's mine.

Have a look at all of the anonymous abuse she receives on twitter on an hourly basis compared to basically any other British politician apart from the PM or the Leader of the Opposition. She's not only receiving that abuse because she's incompetent.
Bumbling Boris at it again on 22:31 - Jun 21 with 1839 viewsDarran

Bumbling Boris at it again on 22:29 - Jun 21 by acejack3065

That's your opinion and you're entitled to it. I wouldn't put her in my cabinet and that's mine.

Have a look at all of the anonymous abuse she receives on twitter on an hourly basis compared to basically any other British politician apart from the PM or the Leader of the Opposition. She's not only receiving that abuse because she's incompetent.

I haven't disagreed that there's racists out there mun Acey.

Bumbling Boris at it again on 22:33 - Jun 21 with 1831 viewsacejack3065

Bumbling Boris at it again on 22:31 - Jun 21 by Darran

I haven't disagreed that there's racists out there mun Acey.

Fair.
Bumbling Boris at it again on 22:38 - Jun 21 with 1813 viewsDarran

Bumbling Boris at it again on 22:33 - Jun 21 by acejack3065

Fair.

I just like a little objectivity,I've said it several times over the last few weeks but we aren't getting any balance.

Bumbling Boris at it again on 22:38 - Jun 21 with 1812 viewsdailew

Bumbling Boris at it again on 22:29 - Jun 21 by acejack3065

"She's not only receiving that abuse because she's incompetent."

True dat. It's also because she's a hypocrite and racist.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Bumbling Boris at it again on 06:44 - Jun 22 with 1705 viewsjohnlangy

Bumbling Boris at it again on 22:13 - Jun 21 by builthjack

He won't be treated the same as Abbott though, as he has lots of old chums in the press.

Of course he won't.

Diane Abbott did make an absolute hash of that interview during the GE and, other than that I don't know very much about her. But the people that she works for, her constituents, gave her a majority of 35,000 so she must be doing something right.
Bumbling Boris at it again on 07:25 - Jun 22 with 1673 viewsKilkennyjack

Boris is a div.

Removes safety barriers on London from bridges in London.
Closes 10 fire stations thus providing a better service.

Thinks its all a big joke, like his Brexit.

Beware of the Risen People

Bumbling Boris at it again on 07:52 - Jun 22 with 1639 viewsDafyddHuw

Thats what an Eton & Oxford education does for you.

It's disgusting that someone who has no concept of what a failing school is has a say in how our kids are educated.

It's disgusting that someone who's never had to wait in A&E has a say in how our health system operates.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2017 8:02]
Bumbling Boris at it again on 07:59 - Jun 22 with 1634 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Yet many Labour supporters in London voted for him instead of Ken Livinstone as Mayor of London. Then reelected him for a second term.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024