Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corbyn at Glastonbury 15:50 - Jun 24 with 17099 viewsMrSwerve

What's he going to sing then?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 20:23 - Jun 25 with 1149 viewslondonlisa2001

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 18:58 - Jun 25 by TheResurrection

Yeah, Treez, like perpetual facking war!! When will they wake up and learn?!

I wouldn't go to war with anyone if it was up to me.
Corbyn at Glastonbury on 20:27 - Jun 25 with 1140 viewsHeadmaster

"I've never heard a general say I can't bomb Baghdad this month because I've exceeded my budget."

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 20:33 - Jun 25 with 1120 viewsJack_Meoff

They perpetuate war because it's profitable. Always has been. It's more like when will we wake up and learn.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 21:08 - Jun 25 with 1060 viewsjackportis

Nice for the country to celebrate something nice. A lot of love out there. But 100% white audience..why?

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 21:24 - Jun 25 with 1037 viewsHeadmaster

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 18:25 - Jun 25 by oh_tommy_tommy

May should have gone there , she'd have had a very warm welcome

plenty of fields of wheat about as well

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 21:34 - Jun 25 with 1014 viewsLoyal

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 21:08 - Jun 25 by jackportis

Nice for the country to celebrate something nice. A lot of love out there. But 100% white audience..why?

It's the UK ?

Less crime than say - Notting Hill as well.
[Post edited 25 Jun 2017 21:40]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 21:36 - Jun 25 with 1011 viewsTheResurrection

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 19:58 - Jun 25 by londonlisa2001

Yeah. A few times. But over 20 years ago.

In another translation, no I haven't...

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 21:44 - Jun 25 with 992 viewsmorningstar

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 20:08 - Jun 25 by Flashberryjack

F*ck me... .....it was a protest vote against May's Manefesto, who the f*ck would would vote fore Corbyn

Bollox

People don't 'protest vote' in a General Election mun!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Login to get fewer ads

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 21:54 - Jun 25 with 972 viewslondonlisa2001

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 21:36 - Jun 25 by TheResurrection

In another translation, no I haven't...

Been 4 or 5 times Res. First one in mid eighties sometime - Elvis Costello played, and I think the same year was the Smiths, but that may have been the year after. I was still in school so must have been 1983 or 1984.

Last time was early 90s - think it was the Shakespears Sister one, but may have been the one after that. I remember Alison Moyet playing and I know Van Morrison was one of those years because my mate from work who was Irish who was one of the people I was with was a huge Van the Man fan and she was going mental and was plotting how to get to meet him. She became a film maker afterwards and met him a few times.

You?
Corbyn at Glastonbury on 21:54 - Jun 25 with 972 viewsTheResurrection

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 20:22 - Jun 25 by Darran

If you're such a big Labour supporter why did you vote for the Conservatives under Cameron?

I'm not a big anything "supporter" when it comes to politics. Jesus boy, grow the fack up one day though maybe? Don't you get embarrassed spending every waking minute chatting online? I'd be seriously seeking some kind of professional help if I ever got that low down in life.

But anyway, times change, social environments change, economics change, politics change, parties change, the media gets darker and we get older, some of us wiser, perhaps, perhaps not. Corbyn's ticking a lot of boxes for me right now, he's impressed me with his dignity and belief in himself and his message.

I may vote a different way in the future. I'm not a facking sheep like you.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 21:55 - Jun 25 with 968 viewsBrynCartwright

Just been listening to Emili Sande on BBC2. What a pile of shite. Generally the music standard this year has been deplorable. I would only have crossed the road to hear Radiohead, Jools Holland and The XX. Bleeding dire music this year. Glad it's having a year off next year.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 21:56 - Jun 25 with 967 viewsTheResurrection

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 20:23 - Jun 25 by londonlisa2001

I wouldn't go to war with anyone if it was up to me.

We do though, at any cost, even at the expense of public services, schools, kids futures... always find a few quid for that sort of thing.

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 21:59 - Jun 25 with 957 viewsTheResurrection

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 20:27 - Jun 25 by Headmaster

"I've never heard a general say I can't bomb Baghdad this month because I've exceeded my budget."

LondonTheresa2000 didn't have much to say on this subject after her flippant comment earlier in the thread.

Funny that.

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 22:00 - Jun 25 with 948 viewsDarran

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 21:54 - Jun 25 by TheResurrection

I'm not a big anything "supporter" when it comes to politics. Jesus boy, grow the fack up one day though maybe? Don't you get embarrassed spending every waking minute chatting online? I'd be seriously seeking some kind of professional help if I ever got that low down in life.

But anyway, times change, social environments change, economics change, politics change, parties change, the media gets darker and we get older, some of us wiser, perhaps, perhaps not. Corbyn's ticking a lot of boxes for me right now, he's impressed me with his dignity and belief in himself and his message.

I may vote a different way in the future. I'm not a facking sheep like you.

Touchy çunt you are I only asked you why you supported the Tories 2 years ago mun.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 22:05 - Jun 25 with 939 viewsPrivate_Partz

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 07:49 - Jun 25 by felixstowe_jack

Yes that was the Great Labour leader Tony Blair who lied to parliament who sent them To Iraq.

J Corbyn fully supported the IRA in their terrorist campaign to kill members of our armed forces.

Correct with for first bit and Corbyn would happily have Blair tried for war crimes if it was deemed as such.
The second bit is just untrue I am afraid and straight out of the Daily Mail and Tory dirty tricks handbook.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 22:06 - Jun 25 with 939 viewsTheResurrection

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 20:22 - Jun 25 by Darran

If you're such a big Labour supporter why did you vote for the Conservatives under Cameron?

Have you just started a thread with exactly the same question?

You have got to be the most pathetic prick I've ever come across. Fair play, a King amongst C U N T S.

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 22:06 - Jun 25 with 936 viewslondonlisa2001

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 21:56 - Jun 25 by TheResurrection

We do though, at any cost, even at the expense of public services, schools, kids futures... always find a few quid for that sort of thing.

Yeah we do.

But it's not been up to me has it,
Corbyn at Glastonbury on 22:08 - Jun 25 with 927 viewsDarran

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 22:06 - Jun 25 by TheResurrection

Have you just started a thread with exactly the same question?

You have got to be the most pathetic prick I've ever come across. Fair play, a King amongst C U N T S.

Well yes because I thought you'd miss my post,there's no offence meant I just was interested.

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 22:08 - Jun 25 with 926 viewslondonlisa2001

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 21:59 - Jun 25 by TheResurrection

LondonTheresa2000 didn't have much to say on this subject after her flippant comment earlier in the thread.

Funny that.

What do you want me to say?

I rarely support any war.
Corbyn at Glastonbury on 22:12 - Jun 25 with 915 viewsDarran

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 22:08 - Jun 25 by londonlisa2001

Nobody actually supports war do they?

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 22:16 - Jun 25 with 905 viewsTheResurrection

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 22:00 - Jun 25 by Darran

Touchy çunt you are I only asked you why you supported the Tories 2 years ago mun.

I don't think I even voted 2 years ago. Miliband did nothing to excite me and it was a vote for no real change whatsoever so what was the point.

Have you ever managed to leave your online "friends" to vote at all? Sad kunt

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 22:19 - Jun 25 with 900 viewsTheResurrection

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 21:54 - Jun 25 by londonlisa2001

Been 4 or 5 times Res. First one in mid eighties sometime - Elvis Costello played, and I think the same year was the Smiths, but that may have been the year after. I was still in school so must have been 1983 or 1984.

Last time was early 90s - think it was the Shakespears Sister one, but may have been the one after that. I remember Alison Moyet playing and I know Van Morrison was one of those years because my mate from work who was Irish who was one of the people I was with was a huge Van the Man fan and she was going mental and was plotting how to get to meet him. She became a film maker afterwards and met him a few times.

You?

Got some photos?

And yeah, I have,

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 22:21 - Jun 25 with 884 viewslondonlisa2001

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 22:12 - Jun 25 by Darran

Not unless they're an absolute psycho, no.

Some I've been in favour of us taking action given the circumstances, the vast majority, not.
Corbyn at Glastonbury on 22:23 - Jun 25 with 881 viewsTheResurrection

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 22:08 - Jun 25 by londonlisa2001

Not say, do. Maybe think twice before posting a flippant comment mocking the younger generation?

You know, like the young LondonTheresa2000 running through those fields of wheat to watch Elvis Costello?

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 22:24 - Jun 25 with 873 viewsTheResurrection

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 22:12 - Jun 25 by Darran

No, of course not, billions of dollars and pounds worth of arms deals supports fack all like...

CLOWN

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024