Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corbyn at Glastonbury 15:50 - Jun 24 with 17091 viewsMrSwerve

What's he going to sing then?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 07:15 - Jun 26 with 813 viewswaynekerr55

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 06:45 - Jun 26 by Brynmill_Jack

His language is very strong but I applaud him for making sure that the unnecessary deaths of maybe up to 300 people or more aren't kicked into the media long grass. Or worse still people get conditioned into thinking this sort of thing happens, it's bad luck etc etc.

I know you really hate the Labour Party but people are to blame for what happened. They must be made accountable.

Oh I'm in total agreement that people have to be held accountable. I just don't believe this language helps, similarly with Boris trying to deflect blame immediately.

Hate is a strong word, distrust would be more appropriate.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 07:24 - Jun 26 with 803 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 07:15 - Jun 26 by waynekerr55

Oh I'm in total agreement that people have to be held accountable. I just don't believe this language helps, similarly with Boris trying to deflect blame immediately.

Hate is a strong word, distrust would be more appropriate.

OK distrust is fine.

The more I'm reading and hearing about this situation the less I will ever trust the Tories again. Appalling

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 07:41 - Jun 26 with 791 viewswaynekerr55

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 07:24 - Jun 26 by Brynmill_Jack

OK distrust is fine.

The more I'm reading and hearing about this situation the less I will ever trust the Tories again. Appalling

Is it possible to distrust them even more, when your initial distrust rating was infinity? 😉

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 07:56 - Jun 26 with 782 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 07:41 - Jun 26 by waynekerr55

Is it possible to distrust them even more, when your initial distrust rating was infinity? 😉

Well seeing how much government policy and ideology played a part in the whole disaster I've gone beyond infinity. Like Buzz Lightyear on acid.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 09:03 - Jun 26 with 730 viewsDarran

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 03:11 - Jun 26 by Humpty

This is quite amusing.

You used to retweet his bilge all the time. A day didn't go by without you telling us what PJW thought. You especially liked to do it after some terrorist atrocity had happened. I won't post them to save you from embarrassment. I'm glad you now know what he is.

For thick c*nts on here, if you see the words infowars or prisonplanet attached to anything assume they they are lying. It's better for you.

BTW he's not the same as Owen Jones. Owen Jones is a commentator you disagree with. You can disagree with what he says, as I often do, but he doesn't deliberately lie about things he knows not to be true like PJW does.

They are not the same.

Anyone who thinks PJW is "brilliant" or deserving of any kind of respect I'd happily debate it with you.

Excuse me here but I've never retweeted him in my life so either apologise or show everyone proof.

You're making a lot of mistakes lately Hump.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 09:25 - Jun 26 with 710 viewsWarwickHunt

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 06:45 - Jun 26 by Brynmill_Jack

His language is very strong but I applaud him for making sure that the unnecessary deaths of maybe up to 300 people or more aren't kicked into the media long grass. Or worse still people get conditioned into thinking this sort of thing happens, it's bad luck etc etc.

I know you really hate the Labour Party but people are to blame for what happened. They must be made accountable.

It's not just strong, it's wrong. Very wrong. Murder means deliberate and premeditated.

He's an utter cünt and a fûcking idiot.
Corbyn at Glastonbury on 09:38 - Jun 26 with 697 viewsHumpty

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 09:03 - Jun 26 by Darran

Excuse me here but I've never retweeted him in my life so either apologise or show everyone proof.

You're making a lot of mistakes lately Hump.

You used to post his bilge here. That's what I meant.

You can childishly argue whether posting his bilge on here and probably other places is not actually retweeting carry on.

You were a big fan of his. And you used to reproduce the pathetic little c*nts filth on other sites, including this one.
Corbyn at Glastonbury on 09:39 - Jun 26 with 696 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 07:24 - Jun 26 by Brynmill_Jack

OK distrust is fine.

Sees McDonnell was blaming politicians of all parties he said "were murdered by political decisions that were taken over recent decades." So decades means at least 20 years when both Labour and the Tories were in power and both Livingstone and Boris where in charge of London.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Login to get fewer ads

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 09:43 - Jun 26 with 690 viewsDarran

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 09:38 - Jun 26 by Humpty

You used to post his bilge here. That's what I meant.

You can childishly argue whether posting his bilge on here and probably other places is not actually retweeting carry on.

You were a big fan of his. And you used to reproduce the pathetic little c*nts filth on other sites, including this one.

Are you getting me mixed up with someone else?

I have never in my life posted the bilge of Paul Joseph Watson on here or any other site so either apologise or show us the proof.

You're out of order here Hump.

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 09:45 - Jun 26 with 689 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 06:20 - Jun 26 by waynekerr55

John McDonnell's comments are really helping matters, aren't they?

God I despair at this slew of slurry that are our politicians.

I wonder if McDonnel with condemn the millions murders carried out by the his commie friends in Russian and China? He seem to be very keen to show parliament his little red book a few years ago during the budget.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 09:58 - Jun 26 with 680 viewsraynor94

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 09:25 - Jun 26 by WarwickHunt

It's not just strong, it's wrong. Very wrong. Murder means deliberate and premeditated.

Hear, Hear, he's an utter disgrace Labour have done themselves no favours trying to politicize this tragedy

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 09:59 - Jun 26 with 678 viewsHumpty

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 09:45 - Jun 26 by felixstowe_jack

I wonder if McDonnel with condemn the millions murders carried out by the his commie friends in Russian and China? He seem to be very keen to show parliament his little red book a few years ago during the budget.

Has he ever defended the murder of millions publicly?

That'll be the best way of knowing if he supported those murders or not.
Corbyn at Glastonbury on 10:03 - Jun 26 with 668 viewsDarran

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 09:59 - Jun 26 by Humpty

Has he ever defended the murder of millions publicly?

That'll be the best way of knowing if he supported those murders or not.

Well Diane Abbott did tell millions of people about all the wonderful good work Mao did for his people if that's any good.

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 10:05 - Jun 26 with 665 viewswestwalesed

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 09:25 - Jun 26 by WarwickHunt

He should resign for that comment, it's utterly disgraceful. He's effectively saying that the Conservative council murdered, which as you say means deliberate and premeditated, all those poor poor people.

Utterly disgraceful.

Somebody needs to put these c***s back in their box and remind them they lost the f***ing election.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 10:05 - Jun 26 with 665 viewsHumpty

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 10:03 - Jun 26 by Darran

Well Diane Abbott did tell millions of people about all the wonderful good work Mao did for his people if that's any good.

Did those good works include murdering millions of people?
Corbyn at Glastonbury on 10:05 - Jun 26 with 663 viewswestwalesed

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 10:05 - Jun 26 by Humpty

Did those good works include murdering millions of people?

I think he may have been being sarcastic.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 10:08 - Jun 26 with 658 viewswaynekerr55

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 10:03 - Jun 26 by Darran

Cue the "if Boris had said that nobody would have batted an eyelid" crew in three, two, one...

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 10:10 - Jun 26 with 655 viewsDarran

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 10:05 - Jun 26 by westwalesed

I think he may have been being sarcastic.

I think Humpty is losing the plot here or as someone's just said to me in private is abusing alcohol.

Anyway I'm still waiting for this proof of me promoting Paul Joseph Watson Hump. If I've posted him many times on here or other sites it shouldn't be that difficult.

Out of curiosity what are the other sites?

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 10:27 - Jun 26 with 633 viewswaynekerr55

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 10:10 - Jun 26 by Darran

I think Humpty is losing the plot here or as someone's just said to me in private is abusing alcohol.

Anyway I'm still waiting for this proof of me promoting Paul Joseph Watson Hump. If I've posted him many times on here or other sites it shouldn't be that difficult.

Nouns.com

"The only place you should ever visit if you have aspirations of posting in a 'Grammar School' style"

(Hunt 2017, p.6)

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 10:34 - Jun 26 with 616 viewsHumpty

There you go.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/188090/45-spout-(n-t)/#2

I didn't know who he was before you started posting his shit on here.

You introduced me to the malignant wart.

I bet you're speechless.
Corbyn at Glastonbury on 10:34 - Jun 26 with 616 viewsDarran

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 10:27 - Jun 26 by waynekerr55

Nouns.com

"The only place you should ever visit if you have aspirations of posting in a 'Grammar School' style"

(Hunt 2017, p.6)

What?

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 10:39 - Jun 26 with 604 viewswaynekerr55

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 10:34 - Jun 26 by Darran

What?

The other site mun. I just threw some random waffle in!

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 10:48 - Jun 26 with 580 viewsDarran

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 10:39 - Jun 26 by waynekerr55

The other site mun. I just threw some random waffle in!

Oh I see well just the same as on here I've never posted anything about PJW on there either.

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 10:53 - Jun 26 with 575 viewsHumpty

After one of the terrorist atrocities in France last year PJW tweeted that liberals think vandalising a mosque is worse than murdering lots of innocent people. A disgusting thing to say after the murder of so many innocent people and a disgusting thing to spread.

You reproduced it here. You also were speechless that liberals were aborting their babies because Trump was elected.

I genuinely didn't know who he was until you started reposting his shit on here. Scum like him only exist because stupid gullible tw*ts like you spread their bilge. The editor of f*cking Infowars FFS.

If you can't remember regularly telling us what PJW though about various things then you may have a problem with drink.
Corbyn at Glastonbury on 11:02 - Jun 26 with 556 viewsDarran

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 10:53 - Jun 26 by Humpty

After one of the terrorist atrocities in France last year PJW tweeted that liberals think vandalising a mosque is worse than murdering lots of innocent people. A disgusting thing to say after the murder of so many innocent people and a disgusting thing to spread.

You reproduced it here. You also were speechless that liberals were aborting their babies because Trump was elected.

I genuinely didn't know who he was until you started reposting his shit on here. Scum like him only exist because stupid gullible tw*ts like you spread their bilge. The editor of f*cking Infowars FFS.

If you can't remember regularly telling us what PJW though about various things then you may have a problem with drink.

I have never ever regularly told you what PJW thought about various things but if you want to make me look stupid off you go.

Like I said you're out of order on this one.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024