Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corbyn at Glastonbury 15:50 - Jun 24 with 17101 viewsMrSwerve

What's he going to sing then?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 11:11 - Jun 26 with 804 viewsHumpty

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 11:02 - Jun 26 by Darran

I have never ever regularly told you what PJW thought about various things but if you want to make me look stupid off you go.

Like I said you're out of order on this one.

I have never in my life posted the bilge of Paul Joseph Watson on here or any other site so either apologise or show us the proof.

Yes you have. You've repeated his lies on here many times. Like i say, you introduced him to me. And I've shown you proof.

Why lie about something so easy to disprove?
Corbyn at Glastonbury on 11:15 - Jun 26 with 791 viewsDarran

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 11:11 - Jun 26 by Humpty

I have never in my life posted the bilge of Paul Joseph Watson on here or any other site so either apologise or show us the proof.

Yes you have. You've repeated his lies on here many times. Like i say, you introduced him to me. And I've shown you proof.

Why lie about something so easy to disprove?

No I haven't so can you show me the proof please?

What you are doing here is completely wrong,saying that someone is posting right wing propaganda on here when they aren't should be a banning offence unless it's backed up.

Now let's have the proof.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 11:16 - Jun 26 with 788 viewsDrizzy

What a predictable farce this thread turned out to be.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 11:18 - Jun 26 with 785 viewsDarran

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 11:16 - Jun 26 by Drizzy

What a predictable farce this thread turned out to be.

I couldn't agree more Kam,out of curiosirty have you seen all these links to PJW that I've been posting?

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 11:29 - Jun 26 with 775 viewslondonlisa2001

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 06:54 - Jun 26 by Brynmill_Jack

No it's always a case of the government riding roughshod over the electorate and even lying to opposing MPs to get their way.

But there is hope now Lisa. I know you don't like Corbyn and Co but at least you can rely on them not following the US into foreign Wars just for profit.
Change your mind , throw caution to the wind and vote Labour in the Autumn election.

I wouldn't trust Corbyn and McDonnell enough to vote for them to run a pub brynnie.
Corbyn at Glastonbury on 11:29 - Jun 26 with 774 viewsDrizzy

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 11:18 - Jun 26 by Darran

I couldn't agree more Kam,out of curiosirty have you seen all these links to PJW that I've been posting?

No but I've witnessed your endless tedium in comparing the far left and far right. You've been doing it for years and I've still never understood your point. Interestingly enough you only seem to be keen to highlight the supposedly equivalent radical elements of the far left, whenever far right atrocities are mentioned. See: Jones, Owen & Abbott, Diane.

As you were.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 11:32 - Jun 26 with 766 viewslondonlisa2001

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 06:45 - Jun 26 by Brynmill_Jack

His language is very strong but I applaud him for making sure that the unnecessary deaths of maybe up to 300 people or more aren't kicked into the media long grass. Or worse still people get conditioned into thinking this sort of thing happens, it's bad luck etc etc.

I know you really hate the Labour Party but people are to blame for what happened. They must be made accountable.

Where does this 300 number come from? Tommy used it as well last week.
Corbyn at Glastonbury on 11:56 - Jun 26 with 744 viewsDarran

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 11:29 - Jun 26 by Drizzy

No but I've witnessed your endless tedium in comparing the far left and far right. You've been doing it for years and I've still never understood your point. Interestingly enough you only seem to be keen to highlight the supposedly equivalent radical elements of the far left, whenever far right atrocities are mentioned. See: Jones, Owen & Abbott, Diane.

As you were.

I don't agree with that I've only ever highlighted how ridiculous both sides sound in modern day Britain and that there's nobody in the middle anymore.

Login to get fewer ads

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 12:40 - Jun 26 with 703 viewsHighjack

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 03:11 - Jun 26 by Humpty

This is quite amusing.

You used to retweet his bilge all the time. A day didn't go by without you telling us what PJW thought. You especially liked to do it after some terrorist atrocity had happened. I won't post them to save you from embarrassment. I'm glad you now know what he is.

For thick c*nts on here, if you see the words infowars or prisonplanet attached to anything assume they they are lying. It's better for you.

BTW he's not the same as Owen Jones. Owen Jones is a commentator you disagree with. You can disagree with what he says, as I often do, but he doesn't deliberately lie about things he knows not to be true like PJW does.

They are not the same.

Anyone who thinks PJW is "brilliant" or deserving of any kind of respect I'd happily debate it with you.

I like Owen Jones as a human being. He's clearly very decent and passionate about what he says, but he always seems way out of his depth when alongside people who have any sort of modicum of intelligence or logical thought. Bit like the people he's preaching to really.

Having said that at least he puts himself out there instead of the PJW fella who sits behind the desk and robotically reads a script.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 13:48 - Jun 26 with 659 viewsEbo

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 09:25 - Jun 26 by WarwickHunt

It's not just strong, it's wrong. Very wrong. Murder means deliberate and premeditated.

He's an utter cünt and a fûcking idiot.

The authorities knew the risks of that cladding and still went ahead. Maybe he should have said Manslaughter not Murder.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 13:50 - Jun 26 with 658 viewsEbo

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 10:05 - Jun 26 by westwalesed

He should resign for that comment, it's utterly disgraceful. He's effectively saying that the Conservative council murdered, which as you say means deliberate and premeditated, all those poor poor people.

Utterly disgraceful.

Somebody needs to put these c***s back in their box and remind them they lost the f***ing election.

Manslaughter caused by your beloved Torys.

You get back in your box as your beloved party didn't get enough votes to form a government.

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 13:51 - Jun 26 with 655 viewsEbo

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 09:03 - Jun 26 by Darran

Excuse me here but I've never retweeted him in my life so either apologise or show everyone proof.

You're making a lot of mistakes lately Hump.

The only person who posts or re-tweets PJW is Tummer.

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 13:55 - Jun 26 with 647 viewsJimmyGilligan

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 13:50 - Jun 26 by Ebo

You get back in your box as your beloved party didn't get enough votes to form a government.

Neither did yours...
Corbyn at Glastonbury on 13:56 - Jun 26 with 646 viewsploppy

FFS, the plural of Tory is Tories.

BTW, Labour only got enough votes to come second.
Corbyn at Glastonbury on 14:06 - Jun 26 with 633 viewsDarran

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 13:51 - Jun 26 by Ebo

John seriously mate have you seen me posting about PJW?

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 14:06 - Jun 26 with 633 viewswestwalesed

It's got nothing to do with which party was in control of the local Council, it's an endemic nationwide problem. For example, Camden Council which is mysteriously scrambling to remove all cladding from the high rise buildings they control is a Labour run Council.

But then the militant left apparently has no problem politicising the deaths of potentially hundreds of people for it's own aims. If you can't see how disgusting that is it says way more about you than anyone else.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 14:06 - Jun 26 with 633 viewsHumpty

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 13:51 - Jun 26 by Ebo

Darran used to as well.

He stopped when I started taking the piss out of him because he posted a link to PJW saying liberals are aborting their babies because Trump was elected.

Speechless he was.

The evidence is above.

That's not the only time he's done it either.
Corbyn at Glastonbury on 14:12 - Jun 26 with 623 viewsDarran

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 14:06 - Jun 26 by Humpty

Darran used to as well.

He stopped when I started taking the piss out of him because he posted a link to PJW saying liberals are aborting their babies because Trump was elected.

Speechless he was.

The evidence is above.

That's not the only time he's done it either.

You're a fuçking liar.

Let's see the proof?

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 14:30 - Jun 26 with 603 viewsEbo

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 14:06 - Jun 26 by Darran

John seriously mate have you seen me posting about PJW?

Nope not that I know of.

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 14:31 - Jun 26 with 599 viewsDarran

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 14:30 - Jun 26 by Ebo

Nope not that I know of.

Thank you.

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 14:32 - Jun 26 with 596 viewsEbo

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 14:06 - Jun 26 by westwalesed

It's got nothing to do with which party was in control of the local Council, it's an endemic nationwide problem. For example, Camden Council which is mysteriously scrambling to remove all cladding from the high rise buildings they control is a Labour run Council.

But then the militant left apparently has no problem politicising the deaths of potentially hundreds of people for it's own aims. If you can't see how disgusting that is it says way more about you than anyone else.

Who has been in charge of this country these past 7 years? Who has been arguing the case about social housing being unfit to live in.

On hearing today's news about the DUP you have one major facking brassneck to show your face on here pal. 2bn where has that come from? 6bn for a ship = 8bn yes that's 8bn not being spent on the UK.

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 14:41 - Jun 26 with 587 viewsploppy

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 14:32 - Jun 26 by Ebo

Who has been in charge of this country these past 7 years? Who has been arguing the case about social housing being unfit to live in.

On hearing today's news about the DUP you have one major facking brassneck to show your face on here pal. 2bn where has that come from? 6bn for a ship = 8bn yes that's 8bn not being spent on the UK.

I thought it was 1bn. Could be wrong.
Corbyn at Glastonbury on 14:47 - Jun 26 with 582 viewsJimmyGilligan

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 14:41 - Jun 26 by ploppy

I thought it was 1bn. Could be wrong.

Even if it was 500k, you're missing the point.
Corbyn at Glastonbury on 14:52 - Jun 26 with 574 viewsHumpty

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 14:12 - Jun 26 by Darran

You're a fuçking liar.

Let's see the proof?

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/188090/page:1
Corbyn at Glastonbury on 14:53 - Jun 26 with 572 viewsploppy

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 14:47 - Jun 26 by JimmyGilligan

Even if it was 500k, you're missing the point.

I'm not actually. If I'm right, Ebo got his 2bn figure wrong by 1bn. In percentage error terms, that's huge.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024