Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
£16,000 for every minute played 17:01 - Jun 26 with 3020 viewsSS2013

I wonder who the scout was that recommended Fat Franck ?

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/swansea-city-flop-near

Poll: Will Ayew be a Swansea player come Feb ?

£16,000 for every minute played on 17:51 - Jun 26 with 2934 viewsSmellyplumz

We need him out the door so we can get this seasons flops in pronto.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

£16,000 for every minute played on 18:12 - Jun 26 with 2869 viewsHighjack

Think this one was a case of someone looking at the stats and saying he's had a good season let's sign him.

Previously we used to do our homework on players personalities and attitudes. This policy has clearly changed at some point which is why nobody realised he was a lazy fat bastard until it was too late.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

£16,000 for every minute played on 18:14 - Jun 26 with 2866 viewsWarwickHunt

£16,000 for every minute played on 17:51 - Jun 26 by Smellyplumz

We need him out the door so we can get this seasons flops in pronto.

He'll probably have to go on a diet unless it's a big door...
£16,000 for every minute played on 18:19 - Jun 26 with 2848 viewsHighjack

£16,000 for every minute played on 18:14 - Jun 26 by WarwickHunt

He's not the sort of person to give 100% when trying to go through doors. It's not his fault.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

£16,000 for every minute played on 18:22 - Jun 26 with 2828 viewslonglostjack

£16,000 for every minute played on 18:12 - Jun 26 by Highjack

Think this one was a case of someone looking at the stats and saying he's had a good season let's sign him.

Previously we used to do our homework on players personalities and attitudes. This policy has clearly changed at some point which is why nobody realised he was a lazy fat bastard until it was too late.

Post-Laudrup scouting chaos ?
[Post edited 26 Jun 2017 18:26]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

£16,000 for every minute played on 18:51 - Jun 26 with 2735 viewsWingstandwood

Obviously the guy has zero self respect, dedication, professionalism, decency and respect for club and supporters paying his wages! Parasitic filth like that should be out the door ASAP.

Nice to read that Modou Barrow and Jefferson Montero look to be shown the door also! Another pair of wasters. They could amass 600 PL games between them and they still would not be able score a 15 goal total combined. To think a defender like Mawson is capable of scoring more than those two in a season.

Argus!

£16,000 for every minute played on 20:51 - Jun 26 with 2445 viewsKilkennyjack

£16,000 for every minute played on 18:51 - Jun 26 by Wingstandwood

Obviously the guy has zero self respect, dedication, professionalism, decency and respect for club and supporters paying his wages! Parasitic filth like that should be out the door ASAP.

Nice to read that Modou Barrow and Jefferson Montero look to be shown the door also! Another pair of wasters. They could amass 600 PL games between them and they still would not be able score a 15 goal total combined. To think a defender like Mawson is capable of scoring more than those two in a season.

I am not sure i see Jeff in the same light tbh.

Beware of the Risen People

£16,000 for every minute played on 23:30 - Jun 26 with 2164 viewsMorganator100

£16,000 for every minute played on 18:19 - Jun 26 by Highjack

He's not the sort of person to give 100% when trying to go through doors. It's not his fault.

It will have to be a patio door for him to get through.
Login to get fewer ads

£16,000 for every minute played on 00:17 - Jun 27 with 2094 viewsLoyal

Fck me, what scout ?
Jeez, does nobody understand how we sign players !

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

£16,000 for every minute played on 03:23 - Jun 27 with 1997 viewsSwansNZ

£16,000 for every minute played on 20:51 - Jun 26 by Kilkennyjack

Aye, no way would Montero be fit to play 300 games.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

£16,000 for every minute played on 07:38 - Jun 27 with 1822 viewswaynekerr55

£16,000 for every minute played on 18:14 - Jun 26 by WarwickHunt

Well, if Jenkins can fit his conk through most doors of the club's facilities...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

£16,000 for every minute played on 07:42 - Jun 27 with 1809 views34dfgdf54

£16,000 for every minute played on 20:51 - Jun 26 by Kilkennyjack

This.
£16,000 for every minute played on 22:54 - Jun 27 with 1340 viewsmajorraglan

Not sure how this transfer came about whether it was agent led or scouting led, but it didn't work out. I don't know how much a football scout earns, but I reckon for the £3m the club could have paid ten scouts £100k each for 3 years to go and head hunt some quality players and up and quality youngsters.

To my mind, long term the scouting network needs to be right up there with the best in the league if the club is to remain competitive. I would love to see the club in the position where it is signing the next Van Diks.
£16,000 for every minute played on 07:56 - Jun 28 with 1201 viewsItchySphincter

£16,000 for every minute played on 18:51 - Jun 26 by Wingstandwood

Harsh. Fatty's a tw@t and Barrow was unfortunately mistaken for a footballer by someone but a fit Jeff is a wonderful player. His ability to beat a man and cross the ball is second to none at the club, it's just a shame there's issues with him.
[Post edited 28 Jun 2017 7:58]

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

£16,000 for every minute played on 08:05 - Jun 28 with 1183 viewsjack247

£16,000 for every minute played on 07:56 - Jun 28 by ItchySphincter

Harsh. Fatty's a tw@t and Barrow was unfortunately mistaken for a footballer by someone but a fit Jeff is a wonderful player. His ability to beat a man and cross the ball is second to none at the club, it's just a shame there's issues with him.
[Post edited 28 Jun 2017 7:58]

Probably is harsh on Jeff, he isn't a waster, he is just one dimensional and worked out. Decent option if you need to stretch the game late on. Wouldn't be bothered if we retained him or not. Narsingh probably has a bit more about him as an impact sub. Barrow may as well go.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024