Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hillsborough 11:28 - Jun 28 with 954 viewsSwanzay

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-40419819

Good news for the families..
Hillsborough on 11:31 - Jun 28 with 944 viewswaynekerr55

Guys - be careful of what you post as you could prejudice the case and end up in trouble.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Hillsborough on 11:35 - Jun 28 with 921 viewsLoyal

Hillsborough on 11:31 - Jun 28 by waynekerr55

Guys - be careful of what you post as you could prejudice the case and end up in trouble.

We will have to disagree, this Twitter postnonsense. There are reporting issues and yes there are media issues but it is impossible to pursue any person unless they 'directly'prejudice the case, which a viewpoint doesn't. 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Hillsborough on 20:50 - Jun 28 with 677 viewsDewi1jack

Hillsborough on 11:35 - Jun 28 by Loyal

We will have to disagree, this Twitter postnonsense. There are reporting issues and yes there are media issues but it is impossible to pursue any person unless they 'directly'prejudice the case, which a viewpoint doesn't. 👍

This.
And if you are worried just say In my opinion or I think.

IF the people being charged are found guilty in the Courts of the sheer amount of offences they're charged with, then there is going to be no option but to send them to Jail.

If they are may I politely suggest Walton if it's still open and for male prisoners

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024