Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Game anyone? 12:29 - Jun 28 with 1726 viewsKinsey

Don't know if this has been done before, but who on here would be up for a Planet Swans game of 5 a side?

Game anyone? on 13:22 - Jun 28 with 1634 viewsoldcob

If you are looking for a 72 year old goalkeeper with two artificial hips and recovering from chemo therapy, just give me a call. Better hands than "Dai Drop" even now I reckon.
Game anyone? on 14:10 - Jun 28 with 1548 viewsKinsey

Game anyone? on 13:22 - Jun 28 by oldcob

If you are looking for a 72 year old goalkeeper with two artificial hips and recovering from chemo therapy, just give me a call. Better hands than "Dai Drop" even now I reckon.

Exactly what we need!
Game anyone? on 14:38 - Jun 28 with 1501 viewsswanjackal

Footage from last year's event....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Game anyone? on 16:07 - Jun 28 with 1399 viewsbluenile

Well we could try this...................minus Tiddles, of course!

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Game anyone? on 17:06 - Jun 28 with 1354 viewsoldcob

Game anyone? on 14:10 - Jun 28 by Kinsey

Exactly what we need!

I'll Dubbin my boots then shall I?
Game anyone? on 18:23 - Jun 28 with 1234 viewsjackson5

Film last time Oldjack played

Women are like elephants. I like to look at 'em, but I wouldn't want to own one. W. C. Fields

Game anyone? on 00:00 - Jun 29 with 1074 viewsbluenile

Game anyone? on 18:23 - Jun 28 by jackson5

Film last time Oldjack played

Philosopher's football - That reminded me of sitting in the East stand watching a game. Someone for us had missed an open goal..................10 minutes later he scored. So this guy next to me says "Shame about the miss, we'd be 2 - 0 up now!"................seeing a chance to show him the error of his ways, I proceeded to explain that if the first shot had gone in then the second goal wouldn't follow. "How the feck do you work that out??".....Me: "Well, once you change any major incident in a game, then everything that follows will be totally different!"..............blank stare...........then I'm sitting there thinking "This fecker's going to dap me now, shut up you idiot!"

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Game anyone? on 11:53 - Jun 29 with 984 viewsthe_oracle

I did ask Phil if he could put out a vets side from the Trust to play our vets side. He didn't respond.
Login to get fewer ads

Game anyone? on 12:17 - Jun 29 with 947 viewsJack_Meoff

Game anyone? on 11:53 - Jun 29 by the_oracle

I did ask Phil if he could put out a vets side from the Trust to play our vets side. He didn't respond.

Not sure anyone on here is educated enough to be a vet mate.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024