Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Naughty Boys, Cameron, our future king and the FA 18:13 - Jun 28 with 973 viewssherpajacob

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/27/prince-william-david-cameron-caught-f

Offering knighthoods, meetings with the Queen and England friendlies.

I've always held off commenting on FIFA corruption stories, because something was telling me the FA were not exactly squeaky clean themselves. This makes me smile at the thought of all those talk sport callers and keyboard warriors calling for England to boycott FIFA because of corruption.

Interestingly BBC have virtually zero coverage of this story.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Naughty Boys, Cameron, our future king and the FA on 23:11 - Jun 28 with 825 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I cannot see where people were offered knighthoods or meetings with the Queen? I read that people requested them and those requests were denied. Only the friendly in Thailand seems to have any real lead, and that was eventually cancelled as the then FA Chairman deemed it to be a bribe.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Naughty Boys, Cameron, our future king and the FA on 00:34 - Jun 29 with 778 viewsGroo

Did you read it, just wondering

Groo does what Groo does best

Naughty Boys, Cameron, our future king and the FA on 09:45 - Jun 29 with 681 viewsLeonWasGod

Dirty and murky. Some of these suggestions that were discussed may not have come off, but it's pretty clear the type of discussions that were going on otherwise they wouldn't be accused of breaching ethics rules. And remember that some of this extortionate funding for the bid (£21m in total) was from public funds.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024