Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tories and DUP team up to vote down Labour bid to end emergency services cuts 21:50 - Jun 28 with 2564 viewsEbo

Laughing and cheering as the vote went through. Absolutely disgusting behaviour especially in light of recent events.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/jeremy-corbyn-queens-speech-amendm

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Tories and DUP team up to vote down Labour bid to end emergency services cuts on 23:06 - Jun 28 with 1773 viewsmax936

It doesn't stop there, utter shambles of a government

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/tory-austerity-policy-in-chaos-as-number-10

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Tories and DUP team up to vote down Labour bid to end emergency services cuts on 23:25 - Jun 28 with 1757 viewslondonlisa2001

They are all as bad as each other.

Shocking politicking today at the expense of the public sector workers, from both sides.

Makes me truly sick that we had a chance of consensus and both sides are more interested in scoring political points than they are in sorting out the very real issues and challenges that exist for all of us.

Embarrassing, Shame on all of them. They're like children in the playground. None of them give a crap about anything other than their own little ambition. Sod them all.
Tories and DUP team up to vote down Labour bid to end emergency services cuts on 23:33 - Jun 28 with 1742 viewsKilkennyjack

Tories and DUP team up to vote down Labour bid to end emergency services cuts on 23:25 - Jun 28 by londonlisa2001

Shocking politicking today at the expense of the public sector workers, from both sides.

Makes me truly sick that we had a chance of consensus and both sides are more interested in scoring political points than they are in sorting out the very real issues and challenges that exist for all of us.

Embarrassing, Shame on all of them. They're like children in the playground. None of them give a crap about anything other than their own little ambition. Sod them all.

The Tory party are far worse than the rest.

Welsh Tory MP's should vote against DUP bung deal.
Shameful.

Beware of the Risen People

Tories and DUP team up to vote down Labour bid to end emergency services cuts on 23:38 - Jun 28 with 1736 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Tories and DUP team up to vote down Labour bid to end emergency services cuts on 23:25 - Jun 28 by londonlisa2001

No they are not. And damn well you know it!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Tories and DUP team up to vote down Labour bid to end emergency services cuts on 23:40 - Jun 28 with 1730 viewsMeraki

C*nts.

What a kick in the teeth for all the firemen/nurses/police who have had to deal with the recent terror attacks and Grenfell Tower incident.
Tories and DUP team up to vote down Labour bid to end emergency services cuts on 23:40 - Jun 28 with 1730 viewslondonlisa2001

Tories and DUP team up to vote down Labour bid to end emergency services cuts on 23:33 - Jun 28 by Kilkennyjack

The Tory party are far worse than the rest.

Welsh Tory MP's should vote against DUP bung deal.
Shameful.

The DUP bung deal is actually a billion being spent on education, the NHS and infrastructure in Northern Ireland Kilkenny. The interesting thing is that the deal could equally have been brokered by Sinn Fein as the DUP.

I hate everything that the DUP stand for, but the deal is good for the population of part of the UK.

But that aside, the reason I say they are as bad as each other, is the Tories spent today signalling that they would drop the cap and Corbyn preferred to make a political point by forcing the Tories to vote against the amendment rather than secure the increase for the public sector as it suits his ambition to do so. None of them actually give a sh*t.
Tories and DUP team up to vote down Labour bid to end emergency services cuts on 23:44 - Jun 28 with 1727 viewslondonlisa2001

Tories and DUP team up to vote down Labour bid to end emergency services cuts on 23:38 - Jun 28 by Brynmill_Jack

No. Corbyn could have secured an increase today and chose instead to force the Tories to appear unpopular again by voting against public opinion.

He'd rather secure his own popularity than an increase for the public sector workers he is supposedly fighting for.

They are all shocking. All of them. It's pathetic,
Tories and DUP team up to vote down Labour bid to end emergency services cuts on 23:45 - Jun 28 with 1701 viewsKerouac

Tories and DUP team up to vote down Labour bid to end emergency services cuts on 23:38 - Jun 28 by Brynmill_Jack

That's right. It is the Labour Party who are by far and away the most shameless...scum.

When is McDonnell stepping down?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Login to get fewer ads

Tories and DUP team up to vote down Labour bid to end emergency services cuts on 00:19 - Jun 29 with 1694 viewsEbo

Tories and DUP team up to vote down Labour bid to end emergency services cuts on 23:45 - Jun 28 by Kerouac

That's right. It is the Labour Party who are by far and away the most shameless...scum.

Go back to your Daily Mail

Tories and DUP team up to vote down Labour bid to end emergency services cuts on 00:21 - Jun 29 with 1691 viewsEbo

Tories and DUP team up to vote down Labour bid to end emergency services cuts on 23:40 - Jun 28 by londonlisa2001

The DUP bung deal is actually a billion being spent on education, the NHS and infrastructure in Northern Ireland Kilkenny. The interesting thing is that the deal could equally have been brokered by Sinn Fein as the DUP.

I hate everything that the DUP stand for, but the deal is good for the population of part of the UK.

But that aside, the reason I say they are as bad as each other, is the Tories spent today signalling that they would drop the cap and Corbyn preferred to make a political point by forcing the Tories to vote against the amendment rather than secure the increase for the public sector as it suits his ambition to do so. None of them actually give a sh*t.

The Torys U-turned twice today. Do keep up!

Tories and DUP team up to vote down Labour bid to end emergency services cuts on 00:34 - Jun 29 with 1679 viewslondonlisa2001

Tories and DUP team up to vote down Labour bid to end emergency services cuts on 00:21 - Jun 29 by Ebo

The Torys U-turned twice today. Do keep up!

Yes, because the attempt they made to signal an increase was not taken up in PMQs and therefore they dropped it because they wouldn't make political capital out of it as they knew they were forced to vote against the amendment.

They wanted to make political capital, couldn't so decided to crap over the public sector workers. Similarly Corbyn wanted to make political capital by forcing the Tories to vote against the amendment rather than use PMQs to secure the increase so decided to crap all over the public sector workers.

They are all egotistical morons. The increase will come in though in the budget. Meanwhile people suffer. But that's fine, because Corbyn can run to the press as the saviour of 'the many' relying on the fact that his supporters won't see through him and will blame May.

Sod them all Ebo, none of them give a toss,
Tories and DUP team up to vote down Labour bid to end emergency services cuts on 01:26 - Jun 29 with 1656 viewsEbo

Tories and DUP team up to vote down Labour bid to end emergency services cuts on 00:34 - Jun 29 by londonlisa2001

Yes, because the attempt they made to signal an increase was not taken up in PMQs and therefore they dropped it because they wouldn't make political capital out of it as they knew they were forced to vote against the amendment.

They wanted to make political capital, couldn't so decided to crap over the public sector workers. Similarly Corbyn wanted to make political capital by forcing the Tories to vote against the amendment rather than use PMQs to secure the increase so decided to crap all over the public sector workers.

They are all egotistical morons. The increase will come in though in the budget. Meanwhile people suffer. But that's fine, because Corbyn can run to the press as the saviour of 'the many' relying on the fact that his supporters won't see through him and will blame May.

Sod them all Ebo, none of them give a toss,

I really don't know why you are hating on Corbyn I really don't. The only man who can deliver change but you can't see it.

Libs are dead now Lisa, it's time to get behind JC

Tories and DUP team up to vote down Labour bid to end emergency services cuts on 07:43 - Jun 29 with 1575 viewsPrivate_Partz

Tories and DUP team up to vote down Labour bid to end emergency services cuts on 01:26 - Jun 29 by Ebo

I really don't know why you are hating on Corbyn I really don't. The only man who can deliver change but you can't see it.

I must say I don't get it as well. Surely if JC and Labour are to suceed they have to get the message across. Forcing the Government to back down or contunue to vote for austerity is a way of exposing them and doing what a good Opposition should.
Come on Lisa, back JC. The revolution might turn out like the Summer of Love and fizzle out. If we don't give him a chance we will never know. :-) It is not like Brexit. It will only last 5 years or less if it goes wrong. The former is going to eff us over for generations.
Ironically if Left wing Labour got into power the voters would have a straight Left Right vote in future elections and this would pave the way for a resurgent middle ground a Party.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Tories and DUP team up to vote down Labour bid to end emergency services cuts on 08:11 - Jun 29 with 1555 viewsexiledclaseboy

We had the chance of a consensus after a divisive and indecisive general election fought mainly between Tory and Labour parties that are now more diametrically opposed in ideology and practise than they have been for a generation?

I'm shocked at the naivety of that.

Poll: Tory leader

Tories and DUP team up to vote down Labour bid to end emergency services cuts on 08:57 - Jun 29 with 1512 viewsNogginthenog

Tories and DUP team up to vote down Labour bid to end emergency services cuts on 23:45 - Jun 28 by Kerouac

Jesus wept, you must realise that it is the tories who are royally shafting this country in their self interest. It is their fault that we find ourselves in this crazy brexit situation. The lunatics who allowed their party interests to go before the national interest. They've really opened a Pandoras box, now we will get to see if they aee able to clear up the mess they have made. I somehow doubt it.

So you carry on your delusions that the Labour party is to blame, you are unwilling or unable to see the wood for the trees.
Tories and DUP team up to vote down Labour bid to end emergency services cuts on 09:05 - Jun 29 with 1501 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Everyone does deals that what politics is all about. Corbyn has done a deal with the militant trade unions to get elected as Labour leader.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Tories and DUP team up to vote down Labour bid to end emergency services cuts on 09:06 - Jun 29 with 1501 viewsMorfa_Same

Tories and DUP team up to vote down Labour bid to end emergency services cuts on 01:26 - Jun 29 by Ebo

As a Lib Dem voter with more empathy to the left than the right, I may consider voting Labour in the future with the right leader, but never with Corbyn in charge.

His spending plans are laughable, and I will never forgive him for his lack of opposition to Brexit.
Tories and DUP team up to vote down Labour bid to end emergency services cuts on 09:17 - Jun 29 with 1484 viewsjack247

Tories and DUP team up to vote down Labour bid to end emergency services cuts on 09:06 - Jun 29 by Morfa_Same

As a Lib Dem voter with more empathy to the left than the right, I may consider voting Labour in the future with the right leader, but never with Corbyn in charge.

His spending plans are laughable, and I will never forgive him for his lack of opposition to Brexit.

I've voted Labour in the past, but went Conservative this time for the same reason. I may be completely wrong, but he just comes across as a bullshitting charlatan to me.
Tories and DUP team up to vote down Labour bid to end emergency services cuts on 09:34 - Jun 29 with 1467 viewsLeonWasGod

Tories and DUP team up to vote down Labour bid to end emergency services cuts on 09:17 - Jun 29 by jack247

I've voted Labour in the past, but went Conservative this time for the same reason. I may be completely wrong, but he just comes across as a bullshitting charlatan to me.

I really don't understand how Labour voters can swing to the Tories. I'm neither, but their values seem poles apart to me. He may be a bullshitting charlatan, but leaders don't always hang around for long and the party is more than the leader.

Each to their own of course, but I can't see the logic (maybe there doesn't need to be any logic though?).
Tories and DUP team up to vote down Labour bid to end emergency services cuts on 10:01 - Jun 29 with 1426 viewsjack247

Tories and DUP team up to vote down Labour bid to end emergency services cuts on 09:34 - Jun 29 by LeonWasGod

I really don't understand how Labour voters can swing to the Tories. I'm neither, but their values seem poles apart to me. He may be a bullshitting charlatan, but leaders don't always hang around for long and the party is more than the leader.

Each to their own of course, but I can't see the logic (maybe there doesn't need to be any logic though?).

I'm not a Labour voter. I just have a look at what each party is proposing and vote for whichever one I think is best for my area, me personally and the country. I'm no expert, but the vast majority of voters aren't either.

This time around, the Labour manifesto looked a lot more appealing, but just smacked of false promises and short-termism (if that's a word). Plus they had the Pied Piper leading them and trying to appeal to people who would be swayed by headlines and propaganda.

Where I live just about comes under Gower, which meant voting for Byron Davies. That stuck in the craw, although that's only based on meeting him once.
Tories and DUP team up to vote down Labour bid to end emergency services cuts on 14:08 - Jun 29 with 1335 viewsEbo

Tories and DUP team up to vote down Labour bid to end emergency services cuts on 09:06 - Jun 29 by Morfa_Same

Opposing brexit is futile though Morfa, it's gone too deep to go back as much that chokes me.

As for spending plans, they were the only plans costed in any of the manifestos, backed up by countless financial experts.

Tories and DUP team up to vote down Labour bid to end emergency services cuts on 14:48 - Jun 29 with 1291 viewsPegojack

The Tories have just been back to their Magic Money Tree and found extra funds to allow N. Ireland women to access abortion services in mainland UK without paying for the privilege. Nothing to do with them potentially losing a vote in the House, of course.
Tories and DUP team up to vote down Labour bid to end emergency services cuts on 15:09 - Jun 29 with 1258 viewswaynekerr55

Spot on Lisa. Guy Fawkes was on to something...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Tories and DUP team up to vote down Labour bid to end emergency services cuts on 15:34 - Jun 29 with 1239 viewsexiledclaseboy

Tories and DUP team up to vote down Labour bid to end emergency services cuts on 14:48 - Jun 29 by Pegojack

The Tories have just been back to their Magic Money Tree and found extra funds to allow N. Ireland women to access abortion services in mainland UK without paying for the privilege. Nothing to do with them potentially losing a vote in the House, of course.

Can't imagine that's gone down too well with their DUP chums.

Poll: Tory leader

Tories and DUP team up to vote down Labour bid to end emergency services cuts on 15:39 - Jun 29 with 1220 viewsKerouac

Tories and DUP team up to vote down Labour bid to end emergency services cuts on 14:08 - Jun 29 by Ebo

Opposing brexit is futile though Morfa, it's gone too deep to go back as much that chokes me.

As for spending plans, they were the only plans costed in any of the manifestos, backed up by countless financial experts.

Utter shite.

I saw the IFS go through the economic plans in all 3 major parties manifestos.
To keep it simple;

- the Tories plans were deliberately vague (as they know there will need to be adjustments for Brexit) but the detail that was in there indicated that they hoped to stick to the same plan set out at the previous election

- the Lib Dems (for me) had the most sensible plan of small broad based tax rises to deal with primarily the NHS, mental health, social care (demographics making this necessary)

- the Labour plan was to radically alter the tax system, aiming to tax the rich heavily...the IFS pointed out that the supposed increase in tax revenue Labour said they would receive was largely guess work as people would obviously change their behaviour faced with massive tax hikes.

It is all childish gesture politics from Labour I'm afraid with, as usual, the Tories cast as the bad guys.
As someone pointed out on Question Time the other night, the revenue received from the Corporation Tax has increased since the rate was cut.
Not that the Labour dipshits will ever let this fact sink in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024