Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Steven Caulker 15:34 - Jun 29 with 7560 viewsTom1912

Very honest interview:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/jun/29/steven-caulker-mental-illness-a
Steven Caulker on 16:34 - Jun 29 with 6248 viewsjohnlangy

Fingers crossed for him.
Steven Caulker on 16:51 - Jun 29 with 6206 viewspencoedjack

Steven Caulker on 16:34 - Jun 29 by johnlangy

Fingers crossed for him.

Indeed mental illness is an awful thing probably not helped by hangers on to young guys with lots of money
Steven Caulker on 17:12 - Jun 29 with 6139 views3swan

Steven Caulker on 16:51 - Jun 29 by pencoedjack

Indeed mental illness is an awful thing probably not helped by hangers on to young guys with lots of money

Very true, that was hard reading.
At least he is facing up to reality and good luck to him, it will be a long road and I hope he gets all the support he needs.
Steven Caulker on 17:12 - Jun 29 with 6131 viewsOnslow

Steven Caulker on 16:51 - Jun 29 by pencoedjack

Too much money and too much free time. No advice and guidance either. Hope he gets himself good

She keeps passin' me by...

Steven Caulker on 17:28 - Jun 29 with 6083 viewsDr_Winston

Steven Caulker on 17:12 - Jun 29 by Onslow

Too much money and too much free time. No advice and guidance either. Hope he gets himself good

You get the sense that in the rush to produce footballers, clubs often aren't so good at producing men. A rush of fame and fortune at a young, young age can't be healthy.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Steven Caulker on 18:04 - Jun 29 with 5965 viewsnantywatcher

So much to be admired in that article - the best of luck to him in the future.
Steven Caulker on 18:47 - Jun 29 with 5840 viewsskippyjack

Until he reads stories of other people's plights.. he'll realise how much of an idiot he is.

A 14 year old kid was having visions on a daily basis of dead people for about 2 years, and suffering from convulsions in his sleep, not sleeping for around a year and a half.

That same 14 year old was contemplating jumping off airport buildings as a 17 year old because the torment he had suffered from previous experiences had returned to haunt him.

That same 17 year old had a Cuban drug session with actual Drug Baron crime lords, who ordered their government/organisation to potentially assassinate him for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.. couple this with the MI5 and CIA actively monitoring and mentally f*cking him up for one year when he did absolutely f*ck all wrong.. pretty much sent the poor b*stard into a state of beyond comprehension.

Yet Steven is having a little f*cking 'sad' moment in his luxurious lifestyle he's incapable of realising.

Are you homosexual Steven? should be the question.. but he'll be given sympathy and all the love and encouragement he richly deserves for being a f*cking fruitcake.
[Post edited 29 Jun 2017 18:52]

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Steven Caulker on 19:04 - Jun 29 with 5796 views3swan

Steven Caulker on 18:47 - Jun 29 by skippyjack

Until he reads stories of other people's plights.. he'll realise how much of an idiot he is.

A 14 year old kid was having visions on a daily basis of dead people for about 2 years, and suffering from convulsions in his sleep, not sleeping for around a year and a half.

That same 14 year old was contemplating jumping off airport buildings as a 17 year old because the torment he had suffered from previous experiences had returned to haunt him.

That same 17 year old had a Cuban drug session with actual Drug Baron crime lords, who ordered their government/organisation to potentially assassinate him for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.. couple this with the MI5 and CIA actively monitoring and mentally f*cking him up for one year when he did absolutely f*ck all wrong.. pretty much sent the poor b*stard into a state of beyond comprehension.

Yet Steven is having a little f*cking 'sad' moment in his luxurious lifestyle he's incapable of realising.

Are you homosexual Steven? should be the question.. but he'll be given sympathy and all the love and encouragement he richly deserves for being a f*cking fruitcake.

Rich or poor, mental issues can affect anyone.

If you read it he does realize what an idiot he's been, that doesn't change how the illness creeps up on people and changes their whole view on life
Login to get fewer ads

Steven Caulker on 19:18 - Jun 29 with 5744 viewsskippyjack

Steven Caulker on 19:04 - Jun 29 by 3swan

Rich or poor, mental issues can affect anyone.

If you read it he does realize what an idiot he's been, that doesn't change how the illness creeps up on people and changes their whole view on life

There's mental issues.. and then there's this.. they probably got nicknames for this type..

the Bean Pole Queen they'll silently shout
Petal Flower is off again
Mummy's little soldier has a cold again.
Someone tell one of the girls to give this flaccid b*llocks a blowjob.. he's boiling my p*ss.. the spoilt semi-latent excrement of pure f*cking quimbyness..

I can imagine them all now.. whilst they down their pints because they're all homosexual an all.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Steven Caulker on 19:23 - Jun 29 with 5725 views3swan

Steven Caulker on 19:18 - Jun 29 by skippyjack

There's mental issues.. and then there's this.. they probably got nicknames for this type..

Someone tell one of the girls to give this flaccid b*llocks a blowjob.. he's boiling my p*ss.. the spoilt semi-latent excrement of pure f*cking quimbyness..

I can imagine them all now.. whilst they down their pints because they're all homosexual an all.

Maybe that's the difference between you and me.

I don't try and play one off against another. Maybe some of his issues are self inflicted, but they are real issues to him.
Steven Caulker on 19:24 - Jun 29 with 5722 viewsSirjohnalot

I cannot begin to contemplate how loathsome, and beneath contempt this post is. You, Sir, really need to take a good look at yourself and try to evaluate why you look at someone's suffering, of whom you know nothing and instead of expressing sympathy, conclude with a vile and loathsome condemnation of someone's misfortune
[Post edited 29 Jun 2017 19:39]
Steven Caulker on 19:36 - Jun 29 with 5680 viewsDr_Winston

I'm not sure who let Skippy back on.

Perhaps they'll make themselves known and explain why at some point.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Steven Caulker on 19:39 - Jun 29 with 5661 viewslonglostjack

How can you be so sure he's boiling your piss? Is there something you haven't told us. You have to understand that it's a different world these days and nobody will judge you. Unless you're a Salafist of course in which case I understand that it might not be easy for you.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Steven Caulker on 20:23 - Jun 29 with 5526 viewsgrabsplatter

Words fail me - don't bother replying you're on ignore from now on
Steven Caulker on 20:29 - Jun 29 with 5505 viewsMrSwerve

I still can't work out if Skip is real or a character someone has made up. I sincerely hope it's the latter.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Steven Caulker on 20:31 - Jun 29 with 5496 viewsMrSwerve

Steven Caulker on 17:28 - Jun 29 by Dr_Winston

You get the sense that in the rush to produce footballers, clubs often aren't so good at producing men. A rush of fame and fortune at a young, young age can't be healthy.

17/18 year olds on the fringes of some U21 squads driving around in top of the range Mercs says it all really. They think they've made it before they've achieved anything.

Can't really blame them, we would all take the money at that age. It's the clubs that is the issue.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Steven Caulker on 20:36 - Jun 29 with 5473 viewsjack2jack

No one likes to see a fellow human being suffer,I wish him all the best.
Steven Caulker on 20:45 - Jun 29 with 5441 viewsLeonWasGod

Steven Caulker on 19:24 - Jun 29 by Sirjohnalot

I cannot begin to contemplate how loathsome, and beneath contempt this post is. You, Sir, really need to take a good look at yourself and try to evaluate why you look at someone's suffering, of whom you know nothing and instead of expressing sympathy, conclude with a vile and loathsome condemnation of someone's misfortune
[Post edited 29 Jun 2017 19:39]

Agreed, but remember that the consideration of others and trolling aren't compatible. Skip just wants to get a response. God knows what his real views are.
Steven Caulker on 23:14 - Jun 29 with 5241 viewsKilkennyjack

Played great for our club with big Ash.

Good luck Steven.

Beware of the Risen People

Steven Caulker on 00:51 - Jun 30 with 5171 viewsLoyal

Steven Caulker on 17:12 - Jun 29 by Onslow

Education is lacking in many areas.
Or the ability to take on board good advice, either way he may be in a bad place but he will come out of it in time. And will still have a good life with what he has achieved.

Your average Joe is a different story.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Steven Caulker on 01:06 - Jun 30 with 5159 viewsEbo

I heard a snippet on the wireless earlier about 19 year old kids on 20k a week at big clubs who were just happy to stay in reserve/U-20 football and wanting to retire at 21.

Just astonishing.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Steven Caulker on 03:32 - Jun 30 with 5101 viewsWanderer

Was playing very well for us until he slid into the post at Highbury, but doing just that exemplified his desire to keep the ball from going over the goal line, good luck with conquering your demons,
Steven Caulker on 08:01 - Jun 30 with 5002 viewsYossarian

Steven Caulker on 19:36 - Jun 29 by Dr_Winston

I'm not sure who let Skippy back on.

Perhaps they'll make themselves known and explain why at some point.

This

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Steven Caulker on 18:56 - Jun 30 with 4670 viewsdukemedia

Not posted on this forum in years. Have no intention of doing so in the future.

I just needed to tell you that's some of the most obnoxious, ignorant sh1t I've ever read, and I hope your brakes fail.
Steven Caulker on 19:14 - Jun 30 with 4645 viewslegoman

Fair play you really are a knob

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024