Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Interesting Trust Email 20:09 - Jun 29 with 118485 viewsNeath_Jack

Regarding the options open to us.

It's going to cause some massive debate on here i reckon

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Interesting Trust Email on 18:15 - Jun 30 with 2013 viewsSwanzay

Interesting Trust Email on 17:41 - Jun 30 by Darran

Obviously the Trust are going to go with the best most sensible option long term Phil but I can understand where Max is coming from as it makes me feel queasy too.
How a man,any man can act in such an underhand way and stay in his £500k a year job after pocketing millions is quite staggering,well to me it is anyway.

Queasy, is an understatement.

Sadly though it looks like the horse has well and truly bolted, such a shame the Trust was screwed last year in my eyes, both by the board and some of its own senior members....
Interesting Trust Email on 18:17 - Jun 30 with 2010 viewsMeraki

Interesting Trust Email on 18:02 - Jun 30 by Dr_Winston

Occasionally you have to hold your nose and deal with people you'd rather not. It's clear that Jenkins is going nowhere and that legal action won't change that, so dealing with the Devil becomes a necessity.

Thats fair enough, the point is its taken a year to just say "lets just let it slide..."
Interesting Trust Email on 18:20 - Jun 30 with 2005 viewsVetchfielder

Interesting Trust Email on 17:41 - Jun 30 by Darran

Obviously the Trust are going to go with the best most sensible option long term Phil but I can understand where Max is coming from as it makes me feel queasy too.
How a man,any man can act in such an underhand way and stay in his £500k a year job after pocketing millions is quite staggering,well to me it is anyway.

And me too

Proud to have been one of the 231

Interesting Trust Email on 18:26 - Jun 30 with 1984 viewsShaky

Interesting Trust Email on 18:02 - Jun 30 by Dr_Winston

Occasionally you have to hold your nose and deal with people you'd rather not. It's clear that Jenkins is going nowhere and that legal action won't change that, so dealing with the Devil becomes a necessity.

What about the criminal offenses Jenkins has committed?

Remember the Trust announcement about that?

Shouldn't he be going to prison soon?

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Interesting Trust Email on 18:28 - Jun 30 with 1978 viewsUxbridge

Interesting Trust Email on 18:17 - Jun 30 by Meraki

Thats fair enough, the point is its taken a year to just say "lets just let it slide..."

It's taken a year to get an offer the Trust board could even consider recommending.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Interesting Trust Email on 18:29 - Jun 30 with 1969 viewsShaky

Interesting Trust Email on 18:28 - Jun 30 by Uxbridge

It's taken a year to get an offer the Trust board could even consider recommending.

Bullshit.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Interesting Trust Email on 18:32 - Jun 30 with 1960 viewsUxbridge

Interesting Trust Email on 18:29 - Jun 30 by Shaky

Bullshit.

You're right. It's longer.

Interesting Trust Email on 18:46 - Jun 30 with 1924 viewsShaky

Interesting Trust Email on 18:32 - Jun 30 by Uxbridge

You're right. It's longer.

Truth is you were on your collective arses until - what - late April.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Login to get fewer ads

Interesting Trust Email on 18:54 - Jun 30 with 1901 viewsOldjack

Interesting Trust Email on 18:26 - Jun 30 by Shaky

What about the criminal offenses Jenkins has committed?

Remember the Trust announcement about that?

Shouldn't he be going to prison soon?

Did the trust say he's committed a criminal offence ? i hope he has, and if so the police should investigate

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Interesting Trust Email on 18:58 - Jun 30 with 1891 viewsShaky

Interesting Trust Email on 18:54 - Jun 30 by Oldjack

Did the trust say he's committed a criminal offence ? i hope he has, and if so the police should investigate

They did in did. Repeatedly if I recall correctly.

After 9 months or so the old bill should be turning up on Jenkins' doorstep any moment now.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Interesting Trust Email on 19:01 - Jun 30 with 1881 viewsOldjack

Interesting Trust Email on 18:58 - Jun 30 by Shaky

After 9 months or so the old bill should be turning up on Jenkins' doorstep any moment now.

Don't hold your breath ,I'm sure Phil will enlighten us pretty soon on this matter

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Interesting Trust Email on 19:05 - Jun 30 with 1870 viewsUxbridge

Interesting Trust Email on 18:46 - Jun 30 by Shaky

Truth is you were on your collective arses until - what - late April.

Ah I've missed you too

I was being slightly mischievous but there we are. This whole Jenkins thing is a sideshow.

Interesting Trust Email on 19:06 - Jun 30 with 1867 viewsUxbridge

Interesting Trust Email on 18:58 - Jun 30 by Shaky

You'll do well to show where the Trust said this was Jenkins specifically.

Interesting Trust Email on 19:06 - Jun 30 with 1866 viewsShaky

Interesting Trust Email on 19:01 - Jun 30 by Oldjack

Don't hold your breath ,I'm sure Phil will enlighten us pretty soon on this matter

Ya think?

Seems to me an honest appraisal of past mistakes doesn't really jive with the impression he is seeking to create of judicious sages having reached deeply considered conclusions on the way forward.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2017 19:22]

Misology -- It's a bitch

Interesting Trust Email on 19:10 - Jun 30 with 1851 viewsShaky

Interesting Trust Email on 19:06 - Jun 30 by Uxbridge

You'll do well to show where the Trust said this was Jenkins specifically.

You said all the directors. Including Dineen.

Right here: http://www.swanstrust.co.uk/2016/10/20/trust-members-forum-address/

"the failure to comply with notice provisions means that the directors are guilty of a criminal offence"

Misology -- It's a bitch

Interesting Trust Email on 19:15 - Jun 30 with 1834 viewsShaky

Of course your are right it is a sideshow. And I said the criminal offence stuff was bullshit at the time.

But you never retracted it, did you?

And in fact it helped to stoke and egg on anti-director sentiment at a time when you felt it was expedient, no doubt partly to assist in deflecting attention from your own blunders.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Interesting Trust Email on 19:17 - Jun 30 with 1827 viewsUxbridge

Interesting Trust Email on 19:10 - Jun 30 by Shaky

You said all the directors. Including Dineen.

Right here: http://www.swanstrust.co.uk/2016/10/20/trust-members-forum-address/

"the failure to comply with notice provisions means that the directors are guilty of a criminal offence"

Quite. So not specifically Jenkins. Not that it matters, it's been covered plenty of times in the past that it'd end up with a fine at best.

It's an interesting sideshow though.

Interesting Trust Email on 19:18 - Jun 30 with 1825 viewsBillyChong

It is frustrating that Jenkins and co look likely to avoid any repercussions for their actions last year.
Interesting Trust Email on 19:19 - Jun 30 with 1822 viewsValerie

Shaky, "Jas" and "Steve" are nice guys now have you not heard and they want to keep Huw.

So any criminal wrong doings by the sellouts need to be forgotten about,got it.

I wonder how long after the legal proceedings are dropped the Feckers (Yanks) keep up
the pretence?
[Post edited 30 Jun 2017 19:26]
Interesting Trust Email on 19:20 - Jun 30 with 1821 viewsShaky

Interesting Trust Email on 19:17 - Jun 30 by Uxbridge

Quite. So not specifically Jenkins. Not that it matters, it's been covered plenty of times in the past that it'd end up with a fine at best.

I must have missed that, where's that been covered then? Do you have a link like I supplied you with?

Misology -- It's a bitch

Interesting Trust Email on 19:24 - Jun 30 with 1786 viewsOldjack

While the passing of the new Articles of Association without our consent does not invalidate them, the failure to comply with notice provisions means that the directors are guilty of a criminal offence. We have asked our Barrister to advise on whether there is any merit in the Trust seeking to take action, either in the name of the Trust or in the name of the football club, to see what remedies are available to the Trust and what action may be taken against the Directors and by whom — how would we go about informing the authorities and what sanctions could the directors face?

Phil, what did the barrister say about this ?

Interesting Trust Email on 19:25 - Jun 30 with 1781 viewsValerie

Interesting Trust Email on 19:17 - Jun 30 by Uxbridge

A fine and criminal record for the ones who broke the law sounds OK to me.

Why do you obviously not want that?
Interesting Trust Email on 19:27 - Jun 30 with 1767 viewsUxbridge

Interesting Trust Email on 19:20 - Jun 30 by Shaky

I must have missed that, where's that been covered then? Do you have a link like I supplied you with?

Why would it be? The point was accurate. Anyway, the potential outcome has been covered enough times here and indeed I recall in fans forums, by our mutual friend Dai. You really should come along one time. Any stick though, eh.

Interesting Trust Email on 19:29 - Jun 30 with 1758 viewsShaky

Interesting Trust Email on 19:24 - Jun 30 by Oldjack

While the passing of the new Articles of Association without our consent does not invalidate them, the failure to comply with notice provisions means that the directors are guilty of a criminal offence. We have asked our Barrister to advise on whether there is any merit in the Trust seeking to take action, either in the name of the Trust or in the name of the football club, to see what remedies are available to the Trust and what action may be taken against the Directors and by whom — how would we go about informing the authorities and what sanctions could the directors face?

Phil, what did the barrister say about this ?

Perhaps it woul help clarify matters more generally if members asked their Trust representatives to publish the QC's opinion they paid 30 grand for, rather then have to rely on second hand accounts?

Or did the £30k in fact break down to £5k for the QC as originally stated plus £25 for Dai Little? Hmmmm?

Misology -- It's a bitch

Interesting Trust Email on 19:30 - Jun 30 with 1750 viewsShaky

Interesting Trust Email on 19:27 - Jun 30 by Uxbridge

Why would it be? The point was accurate. Anyway, the potential outcome has been covered enough times here and indeed I recall in fans forums, by our mutual friend Dai. You really should come along one time. Any stick though, eh.

Pure gibberish

Misology -- It's a bitch

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024